main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX The DallasKnight Productions/QOF 2 Fan Film Thread

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Old-Jedi, Mar 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old-Jedi

Old-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 25, 2000
    This is to continue the discussion we had with Scudknight at Half Price Books meeting. The same folks who made the wonderful fanfilm "Question of Faith" are making a sequel and have asked the members of the DFW Fanforce who are interested, to lend a hand. If you have any interest whatsoever in front of and behind the camera stay tune for any announcement under this thread. Please restrict any posts other than those related this thread. Thanks. May the Force be with Us.

2. SabreMaker

SabreMaker Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2001
    My wife and I interested in any help we may provide. We have some theatre experience and prop experience, as well as being steeped in the Star Wars myth magic.

MTFBWY

3. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    Jedi, I wish I'd gone to the meeting (sorry I had to miss it.. GRRRR). I'll go chat w/ the hubby and see what he has to say. I'm sure any help we do would probably have to be limited like it was when we helped out on a 35mm feature, but I'm sure he'd be game to help out here and there if they needed it. He loves movie stuff even though he's a writer (has been trying to sell screenplays, too). I was a p.a. and on the art dept. (although not much) for two or three days and he was a p.a., too (and got to help out with lighting once or twice) about 3-4 days.

<kicking herself now for missing the meeting>

d'oh!

4. Jedi_Jarvis

Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    Yep, you know I'm in for as much help as I can give.

Scud, PM or MSN me. I need to discuss the copyright issue and a few other loose ends.

5. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    You can count me in on anything. I'll stand-in, do grip work, post production...anything. I'm a Jedi of many talents. ;)

6. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    I'd love to assist with the film (schedule permitting). I have several years' worth of training/teaching experience in empty hands and weapons, including various two-person prearranged sets.

Also worked in a scene shop, constructing sets and props for several stage productions.

Let me know how I can help.

7. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    I'd be interested in helping as well. We should probably have a meeting concerning this. Any thoughts?

8. scudknight

scudknight Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2000
    Wow, thanks for the interest guys. We are going to be needng quite a few poeple actually, though the lack of a final script prevents us from casting at the moment. If you are indeed interested in being a part of this next film, please send some information to Mark at RMAFH@juno.com

DallasKnight Productions meetings are every one to two weeks, so if you do happen to make the cut, feel free to stop by!

9. trooper158

trooper158 Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2000
    dude,if i can help i shall.just give me some information on were your fliming.i live in johnson county.it would be interesting to do some acting.oh God i wish i had a stormtrooper outfit

10. Skippy_The_Klingon

Skippy_The_Klingon Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
    Actually, I'm helping another fan group with their fan film project but I'd love to participate with this one as well...

11. JYCowboy

JYCowboy Jedi Youngling

Mar 15, 2001
    Howdy,
    When is your next meeting. I would like to help in any way with your film. Please contact me. My job is flexible as I have a cool boss.

12. markknight

markknight Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2000
    Hello Everybody...

Mark here from DallasKnight Productions. Thanks for all of the replies. We are definately looking for help right now in our pre-production stages of AQOF2. And we are going to need all of the help we can get. I have been getting e-mails from many people who have told me of their interest in helping with the film. To be honest with you, it's truly wierd for me to have people asking to join our forces. Mainly because we had such a small cast and crew in the last one and we pretty much had to beg people to come on board. So far we already have about 12 people already working with us. But I'm betting that we are going to need more.
    That's why I'm writing. Now first off, we weren't really going to post anything about the sequel until after we were well underway with filming. But it somehow got leaked out that we were in pre-production by someone (scud) so now we are not holding back.
    What I need from anyone and everyone is for you to contact me. I have read all of the replies from you and you are asking me to contact you. Unfortunately, with school, work, studying, and pre-production, I really don't have the time to send out a whole bunch of e-mails asking for your help. However, if you contact me, I will reply within the day and let you know what we are needing.

Thanks again everybody, for all of your replies. It's great to see everybody coming together for a common thing. Especially when that thing is Star Wars.
    May the force be with you. Always...
    Mark
    rmafh@juno.com

13. scudknight

scudknight Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2000
    The faith site is being updated with pics from the walker episode and footage, as well as old faith footage and a new select image. Updates coming from all around. I know it's been slow getting around to everyone, but we will be getting together soon.

Jarvis! email me your phone number!

lemme know what you think guys.

14. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    Woohoo! Wish I could look at it all but I'm just checking things before headin' out to the Myth exhibit.. d'oh! I'll have to look at things later when we get back (yeah, we're going to make the trip in one day LOL).

Looking forward to AQoF"2", scudknight :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.