main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA The Dark Knight

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AKAI_FETT, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elmoizme

elmoizme Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 27, 2005
    If you have time to spare and want to sort through 5 million pages of screen shots, someone posted the event here

2. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    A bittersweet congratulations to Heath Ledger for his posthumous win last night at the Golden Globes. =D= From the looks on the other nominees' faces, they agreed as well. The crowd's reaction said it all.

3. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    TDK will be rereleased in IMAX at Metreon starting this Friday. Showtimes to be posted soon!

4. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    I'll be checking out the 10:30 pm IMAX show. I found 4 of the 5 bank robbery masks at Costumes On Haight.

;)

5. AnasianSkywalker

AnasianSkywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2003
    With today marking the one year anniversary of Heath Ledger's passing, its ironic that on this day he gets an Oscar nomination for his last performance. :(

Is anyone else catching the IMAX show with us tomorrow night? You can still get discount passes at the Costco in SF.

6. AKAI_FETT

AKAI_FETT Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2006
    I'll try and catch it over the next week or so. Lots to do... busy busy!

7. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi

Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Yes, it is sad that Heath can't be here to receive his award.

I was going to go tomorrow, the 24th, but I have other stuff I have to do, so will have to see it after the 30th.

Hey, I know everyone says Batman is a vigilante, but he doesn't do what vigilantes do that makes them bad, i.e., he isn't judge, jury and executioner. He just makes basically a citizen's arrest and leaves the bad guys tied up or otherwise immobilized for the cops to find.

8. AKAI_FETT

AKAI_FETT Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2006
    Mor for the Batman!:

http://www.courierpostonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009901250309

"New Jersey's Courier-Post talked to Batman Begins and The Dark Knight executive producer Michael Uslan, who expects the third installment of the Christopher Nolan-directed films, starring Christian Bale, to hit theaters in 2011:

Uslan will be onboard as executive producer for the "Dark Knight" sequel, which he estimates will be theaters by 2011. As for the identity of the next round of Batman's supervillains and love interests, Uslan remains tight-lipped. "It's one of those deals where if I told you, I'd have to kill you," he says with a chuckle."

9. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    From the re-release - Dale as bank robber Joker, myself as the safe guy from the bank robbery, and Roberto from Rebel Legion as Mr. J:

[image=http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/JedHead1/Why%20So%20Serious%207-18-08/IMG_0166.jpg]

10. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Be happy Matty! I found the old thread and didn't make a new one! :p

If you have a motor bike and wish to be Batman this is a must have: Does it come in black?

11. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    I saw a blurb on Attack of The Show saying that there's a "possibility that 'Batman 3' will be ENTIRELY in 3-D! [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.