1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Dark Lords of the JC - Official RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jedi-mind-trick, Jan 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2001
    star 6
    (Zara)

    You jump onto the transport, the door starts to close, but the cloaked stranger gets on before it does. The transport drives on to the capital, non-stop. It takes an hour to get there. The entire time, the cloaked man rides on in silence, seeming neither to watch you nor notice you. When you arrive in the capital, he gets out of the transport ahead of you.
  2. Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2001
    star 6
    (Sincra)

    You take off from Alderaan. As you are leaving the system, two starfighters come up beside you. Your computers warn you they are locking on, but you are able to get to hyperspace before they fire.

    It takes you a while to get to Naboo. When you arrive, you sense a tremor in the force. All is not well on Naboo. You are able to land at Harrison's base without incidence. You notice Harrison's personal shuttle in the hangar bay. The moment you disembark, his security droids surround you and scan you. Recognizing you, they go on about their business. As you try to enter the hideout, you notice all the more resent security codes have been decativated. It takes you a while, but you are able to enter using an older code.

    Inside, all is quiet. There is no sign of Harrison or any other Dark Lord, although someone was there resently, you can tell.
  3. Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2001
    star 6
    (Skreech)

    Voice #1: "Did you hear that?"

    Voice #2: "What?"

    Voice #1: "Sounded like someone in the back."

    Voice #2: "Just one of those harry mops."

    Voice #1: "No, I mean a voice. Those things can't talk, can they?"

    Lugpup: "Skreech, that sounded like the Witch's language you used! So the rumors are true, you had been going to her hut! If the elders find out about this, it'll go badly for you, Skreech."
  4. Zara_Windrider Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jan 21, 2002
    Zara stepped off the transport out onto the platform.

    'Finally,' Zara thought with relief that she had begun to make some progress. As she had decided earlier, she didnt pay attention to the mysterious man and removed her hood.

    'Why should I be hiding myself? How could some measly, non-force user be a threat....to ME?'

    Shaking the man from her thoughts, Zara's eyes began searching for a way to her ultimate destination: The High Command.
  5. Quixotic-Sith Manager Emeritus

    Member Since:
    Jun 22, 2001
    star 6
    OOC:

    "Skreech?"

    I can't help but picture an ewok in Saved By The Bell now...

    "Yub M********-F******** Nub, Jessie! Do you remember me? I played your hand towel in that Showgirls soft-core porn flick you made!"

    :D

    Sorry, I'll be quiet. Just ignore me.
  6. Skreech Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Apr 7, 2002
    Skreech Force-throws Lugpup against the bars of his cell, "Lurdo!"

    He then yells again, this time until he has gained the attention of one of the owners of the voices. He continually yells out such phrases (in basic) as "Who dares hold Skreech?" and "You will all die for this!", punctuating each phrase by slamming Lugpup against the wall of his cage with the Force.
  7. Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2001
    star 6
    (Skreech)

    Lugpup begins shrieking uncontrollably. One of the men swears loudly.

    Voice #2: "What the [EDIT] is going on!?!"

    Voice #1: "Hold course, we're almost there. I'll check it out."

    All this noise begins wake Picket. A scruffy looking man wearing a dirty jacket and carrying a blaster rounds the corner. He sees you glaring at him, and sees Lugpup being thrown against the side of his cage by an invisible force, then swears loudly.

    Man #1: "[EDIT]!!!! He was right, this little mop is possessed!"
  8. Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2001
    star 6
    (Zara)

    Well, that's easy. The high command sits on the side of a mountain. Most of the captial sits in the valley below. The trickey part is this; the high command is shielded and the road leading up to it passes through a military compound.
  9. Sincra_Kunnar Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 14, 2002
    star 1
    Sincra continues to examine the base, and comes across no one. He finds several traces of recent activity, and attempts to ascertain what has been happening. Perhaps if he hadn't wasted so much time on Alderaan, things here would be different.

    Sincra is in the main chamber near the hangar when he finally begins to sense something. It's remote, but someone is definitely under duress. He snatches his lightsaber from his belt and stealthily makes his way outdoors....


  10. Skreech Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Apr 7, 2002
    Skreech releases Lugpup, and reaches out through the Force, to tear the blaster out of Man #1's hand, calling it to himself. He then attempts to pin Man #1 to the bulkhead with the Force.

    "Why you hold Skreech?"
  11. Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2001
    star 6
    (Sincra)

    You step outside. All is quiet. The city of Theeds sparkles in the distant nighttime sky. All is not well there, you can tell, but nothing more. Then, it occures to you. Harrison's ship is there, yet you cannot sense him. It is possible he is elsewhere on the planet, outside of your range, but that would likely mean he would have had to take his ship. Also, he could actually be close by but blocking you. But if that is the case, why would he? Where is Harrison?
  12. Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2001
    star 6
    (Skreech)

    The blaster comes to you. You've seen these things before, but never up close. There is no time to examine it now, so as you grab the thing, you have no idea how to operate it. The man goes flying up against the bulk head as you pin him there with the force.

    Man #1: "*Aahk*!!! W-what are you!?!"
  13. Skreech Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Apr 7, 2002
    "Skreech is mighty warrior! Skreech is Brother to Nightsister! Why you hold Skreech?"
  14. Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2001
    star 6
    (Merilian)

    The ship comes out of hyperspace. In front of you is a small moon. It is ordinary and of no note, until you orbit around it a bit.

    Harrison: "There."

    He points to a spot on the side. There sits a crater, unlike the other natural craters, this one has been blackened and is still smoking.

    Harrison: "That was a pirate base once. They had been giving the Nubians some trouble, so I had them elimted, and took over there hideout as sort of a storage area. I hadn't told the other Dark Lords about it because I wanted to keep this as a hideaway incase another Dark Lord should betray us all. Hmm, the damage is extensive."

    Harrison works the controls for a moment. "Some of the security records are still intact. I will download them now and see if I can understand what happened."
  15. Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2001
    star 6
    (Arteme)

    Shiri'ani continues. "The Rodian ambassador came to see me. It seems he knew of the talks with the congress of Malistare. He insist I tell him what was going on, on the official level and non-official levels. He said the chancelor had refused to see him and the vice-chancelor was never available, and that he took that as a bad sign. Fortunately, on the official level I was able to claim ignorance in truth. Non-officially there is still some I do not know, so I claimed igorance again. I do not think he believed me. He warned that the Mandalorian Alliance would not allow the people of Malistare to join the Republic. He then did something quite strange, he said 'however, if armed conflict does come of this, the Alliance will not harm worlds who do not support this move. It might be a chance for the people of the Republic to rethink their loyalities and choose new sides.' With that, he left. He is going to see other senators, I know, and issuing the same warning. I thought you shouldd know about this. If my information is correct, and if the ambassador isn't just blowing steam, the Republic could be on the brink of war again."

    With that, Shiri'ani ends her transmission. It is a lot to take in. New problems and oppurtunites could arrise with this. At that, you go into a deep meditation for some time.
  16. Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2001
    star 6
    (Skreech)

    Man #1: "I-I-I don't know anything about any nightsisters. Listen, little fella, we're taking you to a nice forest up in the sky, with plenty of trees, and no preditors, where you can just sit around all day, relax, and eat some roasted yak. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

    As he talks, you notice that the man is reaching for a small round object that hangs from this belt.

    Picket seems to come to, and mutters something you can't hear. Lugpup runs up to the side of the cage near Picket.

    Lugpup (to Picket): "You've to help me! Skreech has been bewitched and is in league with some dark power of the witch! He's going to kill us all!!"
  17. Sincra_Kunnar Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 14, 2002
    star 1
    Sincra continues to inspect Harrison's ship, for signs of life or...anything really. He decides that the best course of action would be to head to Theed, to see if he can sense anything there.

  18. Skreech Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Apr 7, 2002
    Skreech releases Man #1 to the ground, holding his paws up in a sign of truce, making a quick gesture to throw Lugpup against the side of his cage once more.

    "Skreech make peace. Skreech want understand. Why you take Skreech? Where forest in sky?"
  19. Zara_Windrider Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jan 21, 2002
    Staring at the towering mountain before her, Zara spotted what obviously was the High Command a ways above her. Her eyes trailed down to a heavily guarded gate that must be the entrance to her destination.

    'There are way too many guards,' she thought. Smiling slightly, she pulled her hood up. 'Looks like Ill just have to find another way in.

    Her mind began racing with ideas as she made her way through the crowded streets of the planets capital.

  20. Zara_Windrider Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jan 21, 2002
    OOC: Is anyone out there??? C'mon guys, lets get this thing back on track!! :D
  21. Zara_Windrider Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jan 21, 2002
  22. Cow_Girl Chapter Rep Niagara ON, CA

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Jun 15, 2001
    star 5
    Yeah, Hi :)

    I just joined the dark lords of the JC, and I love to Roleplay, is it too late for me to join?
  23. Zara_Windrider Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jan 21, 2002
    Of course not, Cow_Girl! :) Just PM Darth-Stryphe and let him know youd like to join and he will help you from there.
  24. Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2001
    star 6
    Up! I'm back. Now that the chaos of May is done with, I will get this game back on the road.
  25. Sincra_Kunnar Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 14, 2002
    star 1
    Sincra decides to leave his ship at the landing pad and walk to Theed. Staying very attuned to the Force, he flips his hood over his head and becomes a shadow passing in the night. He senses life forms all around him, but most are primitive. However, he feels great disturbances eminating from underneath the water. Continuing on, Sincra grows nearer to Theed, and begins to stretch out with the Force, attempting to find his fellow Dark Lords.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.