1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Dark Lords of the JC - Official RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jedi-mind-trick, Jan 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2001
    star 6
    (Kunnar)

    There is an unsettling sense in the air. A turbance in the force is present in Theeds. Upon reaching the city, you notice on a high platform close to the palace sits a Republic shuttle with Jedi marketings.

    _______________________________
    (Skreech)

    The man takes a deep gasp and pulls himself to his feet.

    Man #1: "We were sent to bring you to the forest in the sky. You were -- uh -- you were choosen, because -- uhmm, your special, and --"

    The man flicks a cylinder off his belt, immediately the room fills with a smokey gas and the man bolts for the exit.

    Lugpup: "We're all going to die!!"

    __________________________
    (Zara)

    Have a plan yet?
  2. Skreech Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Apr 7, 2002
    "Yes, yes we are."

    <Force-throws Lugpup against the side of the cage one more time, then holds breath>
  3. Sincra_Kunnar Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 14, 2002
    star 1
    Sincra stops in his tracks and reaches out with the Force, sensing people near the republic ship. He must be cautious, as a Jedi ambush could be waiting for him.

    Sincra lays down and his stomach and slowly begins crawling forward, ready to Cloud the Mind's Eye if need be.....


  4. Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2001
    star 6
    Sincra, you approach the city slowly, your senses stretched out. You can feel a slight hint of both light and dark around you. It seems to be focused within the palace. Reaching the palace, the area seems quiet. No visible signs of Jedi about, and no trace of Harrison.

    ________________________

    Screech, the room fills with gas. You hold your breath, but the other ewoks continue to cry out in blind panic. In a matter of moments, they fall unconscious to the ground. Your lungs begin to burn, you're not sure how much longer you can keep this up. Suddenly, the ship lurches and you hear an explosion. The humans in the other compartment begin to scream. Your cage is flung against the wall, hard. The impact stuns you for a moment, but as you come to, you notice the strange gas is gone, and you a hear a hissing sound. Also, your bars are bent slightly from the impact. You might be able to squeeze out.
  5. Skreech Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Apr 7, 2002
    <Screech attempts to squeeze out through the bars, using the Force to add extra pressure against them>
  6. Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2001
    star 6
    (Screech)

    After struggling for a bit, you manage to get out. The other two ewoks are unconscious. Smoke fills the cabin again. For a moment, you fill weightless, then, the ship jolts and you are thrown to the side of the cabin. At last, everything goes quiet.
  7. Skreech Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Apr 7, 2002
    <Screech moves cautiously, and begins to explore the ship, keeping his senses alert for any signs of danger>
  8. Danja_Aqua Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jan 17, 2002
    Kun seems to have this under control. I should keep close watch on this building, so I will investigate the nearby area, until something happens.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.