main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Dark Lords of the JC - Official RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jedi-mind-trick, Jan 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    (Tiasha, Arteme, Sincra, Shini'ari)

Harrison: "Whoever is behind this is too clever to implicate me directly, but I have learned associates of my brother are under suspicion for this crime. They are innocent of this crime, I can assure you, but it just enough to put a shadow of a doubt on my involvment, and that is more than I am comfortable with. Even though Naboo is outside of Republic juridiction, that will not stop the Jedi. They will come to Naboo, and they will start asking questions. You said you knew who was behind this. Tell me, who?"

2. Arteme

Arteme Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2002
    "I didn't say I knew....I said I suspected. And at this point, it is only speculation. Regardless, it is not wise to discuss that issue now. You said yourself you might be suspected of this crime, therefore, your holos may be being monitored."

Arteme gives obvious eye shift around the atrium, signaling to Harrison that others in the compound may also be eavsdropping. He understands from her action that she is not above thinking that Harrison's set up may have been orchestrated by another member of their own Dark Lord operation.

"I am going to consult with Kun Amor to determine exactly what the Jedi know about this matter, and if so, whether or not they plan on coming to Naboo. In the meantime, investigate the source and destination of this information channel. Use your underground contacts on Naboo to find out how the channel was put into place and by whom. From there, perhaps it will give us leads as to who is behind this."

3. Sincra_Kunnar

Sincra_Kunnar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2002
    I obey Arteme's command and leave to continue sparring elsewhere. All of a sudden I feel a tremor in the force, and decide to lurk around and see what I can hear between Arteme and Harrison

4. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Tiasha, Arteme, Sincra, Shini'ari)

Harrison: "Believe me, I have already begun my investiagation. I wouldn't worry about my holocomm being monitored just yet. I am calling from the hieout, and if it is being monitored, than those who are monitoring it already know about us, but that I seriously doubt. Let me know as soon as you discover something. I will do likewise."

With that, Harrison ends his transmission.

EDIT --
    Sincra: You eavesdrop about the time Arteme says: "--I didn't say I knew....I said I suspected", from there to when Harrison signs off, that's the part you hear.

5. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    Sincra, you also think you noticed someone else lurking about, probably Tiasha, but you're not sure, you didn't get a good look.

6. Sincra_Kunnar

Jan 14, 2002
    I sense Arteme coming near me, and decide to leave. Out of the corner of my eye, I catch a glimpse of someone else, but they are out of sight before I can tell who it is...

7. Sincra_Kunnar

Jan 14, 2002
    But by that time, Arteme has caught up with me.

Playing Dumb

Sincra, to Arteme: What was wrong with Lord Harrison? He seemed quite upset.

8. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Kun Amor)

Corsucant: Jedi Temple:
    Kun, you are wondering the halls of the temple, on your way to some of your daily activities, when you see Masters Thell and Yoda walking your direction. Seeing you, they head in your direction.

Thell: "Master Amor, a moment of your time. We need to speak with you -- in private, if you do not mind. It's urgent."

9. Kun_Amor

Kun_Amor Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2002
    If he is suprised, Kun does not show it.

"Certainly, Masters. What is it that is so urgent?"

10. Arteme

Arteme Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2002
    Arteme to Sincra:

"Are you in the habit of evesdropping of the holo conversations of others?"

11. Sincra_Kunnar

Jan 14, 2002
    Sincra to Arteme:

I am sorry, Master Arteme. I was going to leave, until...until I felt something. A tremor in the Force. I cannot shake the feeling that we are being betrayed from within.

12. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Kun)

Thell: "It's Master Starkiller, he asked to speak with the three of us right now. He's waiting for us in his office now. We were just about to send for you."

Yoda: "yes, come, come. Master Starkiller awaits."

13. Arteme

Arteme Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2002
    "Sincra, you would be wise to expect betrayal rather than loyalty. The best way to guard against disloyalty is give creatures reasons not to betray which out weigh any benefits they might gain from betrayal."

Arteme turns to continue her way through the atrium to meet Lady Shini?ari.

"Come, Sincra, walk with me....tell me of this disturbance you feel. Is it centered around anyone in particular?"

14. Sincra_Kunnar

Jan 14, 2002
    Sincra continues to walk with Arteme.

"I cannot yet tell, my Lord. I am sensing emotions; fear, apprehension, anger. Yet they are not focused, not clear. I believe someone, or something, is going to attempt to make our plans known to the republic. My past life may be coming back to visit me. And it is not happy."

15. Arteme

Arteme Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2002

"Sincra, I know nothing of your past, except that it is dead to you now. You are powerful in the dark ways...you have nothing to fear from what was. Your focus should only be on what is to come...the power and glory you will have once we have overthrown the Republic. And when it is done, no one can prevent you from destroying those that have hurt you in the past."

Arteme stops, turns to face Sincra.

"Your connection with the force is strong. Watch carefully those around you, observe their behaviors and conversations. Be open to receive any strange tremmors you feel from anyone of them. Listen to the force.....it will give you the clarity that you seek. Keep me informed of what your feelings tell you. "

Arteme turns to leave Sincra.

16. Sincra_Kunnar

Jan 14, 2002
    Watches as Arteme walks away. Stands still, deep in thought.

Sincra, to himself: "The Jedi... Long have I wanted revenge against the Jedi, against one Jedi! But this tremor disturbs me. Someone has other plans for us. For me. Yes, my past is dead to me, but it still seeks revenge. Revenge it shall never find. He is out there, searching for me. Perhaps he has found me already? It is of no matter, for my strength has far surpassed his."

Sincra, to himself, but growing louder: "I was correct to leave my old master. Nothing more could he teach me. Lady Arteme will now complete my training, showing me the full power of the darkside!!"

He raises his hands in triumph. Then thinks again about his vendetta.

Sincra, quietly: "I, too, shall have revenge. It will be sweet."

He resumes sparring, this time with a renewed passion.

17. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Merilian)

Lord Merilian, you and the corperate sector rep, Muir Townson, are riding aboard a large commercial starcruiser (in first class accomidations, of course :D). You are on your way to Naboo to hook back up with the DLs at the secret base managed by Harrison. On your way there, not far off from Naboo, the cruiser came out of hyperspace and docked with a small damaged freighter. You do not know what that was about, probably just someone with hyperdrive trouble who sent out a destress beacon. Anyway, the cruiser was back underway in no time.

(A few minutes later--)

You're probably only 30 minutes from Naboo, by this point. Mr. Townson is in high spirits.

Mr. Townson: "Merilian, my good friend, I wish to thank you for your assistance in the negociations with the Trade Federation. They are very good negociators, I just knew they get the better of us somehow. Always do, it seems, but thanks to your advice, I have come off far the richer this time."

Townson signals a stewardist droid carrying refreshments as it passes by. He retrieves two glasses of fine ale from the droid, and hands you one.

Townson: "A toaste, to our success, Mr. Merilian."

As Townson raises his glass, you hear raised voices down the cooridor from you, gradually coming this way. You notice them before Townson (due to your heightened senses). Do you wish to do anything, or just ignore it and continue with the pleasantries?

18. Shiri_ani

Shiri_ani Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2002
    *waits paitiently for Master Atreme in the atrium *

19. Merilian

Merilian Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2002
    Merilian slowly smiles and raises his glass.......

"Indeed Townson. Your success is my success. May we have many more like it."

Merilian Thinks to himself: You poor fool. You have no idea how much success...................namely mine

Meanwhile, Merilian senses something he doesn't like. But calmly continues the conversation......

"............of course my friend. This is only the beginning"

Merilian listens more closely to the raised voices without alarming Townson, turns slightly to see what is causing the commotion.

20. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Merilian)

Townson: "Only the beginning? I can hardly wait to see what comes next. Cheers!"

The noises down the cooridor become louder. You hear a gruff voice say: "No -- !! That's it -- OK, up against the wall! -- STOP!!" Then you hear two blast bolts go off, and the screams of passengers.

Townson (alarmed and dropping his glass): "What the ****!?! What was that!?!"

21. Arteme

Arteme Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2002
    Arteme makes her way through the widing corridors of the Dark Lord compound to meet Shiri_ani. Upon arrival in the receiving area, she is told by a aide droid that Lady Shiri'ani has proceeded to the atrium looking for me. Sighing in frustration, Arteme retraces her steps back through the corridors to the atrium.

Seeing Areteme enter the atrium, Shiri'ani raises from her seat and bows.

"Rise my friend." Arteme gestures for Shiri'ani to sit. "Tell me.....what news have you uncovered during your mission?"

22. Kun_Amor

Kun_Amor Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2002
    Nodding his head, Kun replies pleasantly:

"Very well then. Let us hope it is nothing too serious."

The three Jedi proceed to Master Starkiller's office.

23. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Arteme, Tiasha, Shiri'ani, Sincra)

As you said, Arteme, Shiri'ani stands and bows.

Shiri'ani: "My Lady, I am sorry to come at such sort notice, and sorry to be so rushed, but my shuttle is still in standby, and I must be off as quickly as I came. Events are taking shape in the senate which could have significant impact on the course of the Republic. It is all in my report." She hands you a datacrystal. "To sum it up, it appears as if Malistare is finally going to join the Republic. I can only imagine what Mandalor and Rodia will do when they learn this, but so far, it's been kept quiet, and only discussed behind closed doors. With your leave, I'd like permission to return to Corsucant right away in case anything further develops."

24. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Kun)

The three Jedi masters enter Starkiller's office. Starkiller is gazing out of his window at the city beyond. Hearing them come in, he turns. He appears tired.

SK: "Thank you for coming. I hope this is not an inconvience, but I'm afraid I am going to have to ask you three to leave for Naboo right away."

Yoda doesn't appear surprised.

Thell: "Naboo, that's outside of Republic jurisdiction, what is wrong?"

SK: "Master T?pothis has had an unsettling vision through the force. It was -- vague, at best, but he felt the Jedi should investiage it -- 'it' being Naboo, that is. Master T?pothis told me 'one day events will take place on Naboo that will decide the fate of the Republic -- even now, darkness shifts there.' I did a little research on my own, and learned that the Bothan Intellegence Committee is conducting an investigation at Naboo presently. Seems someone stole a great deal of sensitive information and the trail leads to Theed. One man is being investigated, Poplo Sunn. He's close friends to former Naboo Governor, Raz Harrison."

Thell: "Harrison, I know that name."

SK: "Yes, Raz's brother is Lord Zar Harrison, the famous author, and the man who helped mediate the formation of the new ruling body of Malistare, some number of years ago."

"I want you three to go to Naboo and assist in this investigation. It may have ties with Master T?pothis vision."

25. Arteme

Arteme Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2002
    Arteme accepts the crystal from Shiri'ani and offeres the twl'eik a approving look.

"You have done well, Shiri'ani....I shall review this information and contact you if I have any questions or futher instructions. Return to Corsucant, continue your investigation, and contact me immediatly if anything further develops."

Arteme leaves the atrium and proceeds through compound corridors to her private chambers to review the data crystal and make an attempt to contact Kun at the Jedi Temple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.