main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Dark Lords of the JC - Official RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jedi-mind-trick, Jan 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sincra_Kunnar

Sincra_Kunnar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2002
    Sincra hops out the window, lands softly and begins to force run after the intruder.

Sincra, to himself: "The Force flows strong with me. I will catch him!"

Sincra is rapidly gaining ground on the intruder.

2. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    The grey cloaked intruder rushes through the dense woods. Sincra keeps close at his heels. He gets about 50 meters from the compound, leaps over a bush, and lands on a swoop concealed there. The swoop fires up and the intruder starts to race off...

3. Sincra_Kunnar

Jan 14, 2002
    Sincra turns and heads back to the compound, looking for a vehicle of his own. He is strangely able to keep contact with the intruder using the Force....

4. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Sincra, arteme, Tiasha)

Sincra, you have a couple of speeders back at the compound. You must hurry if you wish not to loose your opponent. You sense him headed northwest, but he is able to block you from sensing his exact location.

5. Sincra_Kunnar

Jan 14, 2002
    Sincra hops on a speeder and starts heading Northwest, the direction that the presence is coming from.

6. Danja_Aqua

Danja_Aqua Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2002
    Danja thought, (interesting, I would have thought Arteme would have informed him by now.)

"Yes I was sent by Arteme, but I'm not sure why you know nothing of my arrival."

7. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Danja)

Harrison: "Arteme does not tell me of every little detail she plans out. Besides, I have been dealing with pressing business elsewhere. But still, you have not answered my question, what brings you to Naboo?"

(Harrison quickly puts the leather case he is carrying in a nearby safe as he speaks, handeling it carefully, so as not to reveal it's contense).

8. Sanhedrin_Faust

Sanhedrin_Faust Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2002
    "Quite routine," He mutters again.

As the sedative made it's way through the Senator's bloodstream, Faust took the time to thoroughly search the Senator's clothing and the examination room for listening devices.

Finding none, he quickly scanned the Senator for any sort of implants that would record what they were about to discuss.

Convinced the room was clean, he walked over to the Senator's prone form.

"Now Senator, I did not give you enough to fully sedate you, so I know you can hear me. We're going to get our story straight now, before we go any further," said Faust, waving his hand to reinforce the instruction.

"...sss...aighhhhht..."

"Good, Senator. Very good."

"g...uhhd..."

"Senator, I know that you know something about Naboo. There seems to be a lot of political interest there right now. I think we should discuss Naboo."

"...boooo"

Noting that the sedative had had its effect, and knowing that the subconscious motivation he was applying would not be remembered, Faust reached for the second syringe containing a stimulant. This would enable the Senator to speak more clearly, by partially counteracting the sedative. It would also mildly damage the Senator's mitral valve.

The syringe emptied its contents into the Senator's veins.

"Senator, I want you to tell me everything you know about Raz and Zar Harrison..."

9. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Sincra)

You ride off after the intruder. It is difficult at first, you're forced to navigate a dense forest with a vehicle not quite as slender and manuverable as the intruders. After a few minutes, you come out into an old abandon roadway (probably built and used back when Lamore was occupied by the Mandalorians). The road leads northwest. You're still not sure where your opponent is, he's still out of visual range, but the force tells you he went this way. So you race on. For ten more minutes you race down the roadway without any sign of him, but still the force pushes you on in this direction. Suddenly, out of the corner of your eye, you catch a swoop, sitting in a group of bushes. It is his. You're very lucky, you almost didn't see it. You stop and look. It appears to be abandon, as if he just left it there and continued on foot. Do you wish to stop and investiage, or continue down the roadway?

10. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Faust)

Murdask: "uuuu -- Raz and Zar. Raz was governor of Naboo for a number of years. Both brothers were born into a prestiagous family with close ties to royality, although the family hadn't been directly involved with politics for a number of generations. Raz is the younger, he took an interest in bidding for power, locally, that is, but since his older brother inhertited the title of Lord, Raz could only hope to make governor. My sources say that he insured his election through blackmail. I cannot prove that though. When the present king of Naboo was elected, he found out about Raz's treachory, and turned it around on him, promising it reveal it if he didn't step down, so he did."

"Zar took to studying the Triad Alliance wars at a young age, and took a great interesting in the occuptation of Malistare. He used his family's high standings, and the good graces Naboo earned by providing food and supplies to the Republic during the wars, to become actively involved in setting up the new government of Malistare. And it worked, the Republic and the people of Malistare listened to him. I've always wondered how he pulled that off. He's a good speaker and a smart person, but -- getting so far in politics like that isn't natural. I've suspected him of blackmailing his way into it, or bribing someone, but I haven't found a shred of evidence. And the odd things is, he's never taken full advantages of the priviledges his politics and popularity granted him. It could be his brother paved the way, with all his tricky blackmailing and bribing, keeping Zar's hands clean in the process. Why, even now one of Raz's close associates is being invesitagated for esponage, and you can bet if there is any truth to it, Raz is responsible."

"Anyway, I was telling you about Zar's role in Malistare's new government --"

(Faust, do you wish to interupt the senator, or let him ramble on so more?)

11. Sanhedrin_Faust

Sanhedrin_Faust Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2002
    "Anyway, I was telling you about Zar's role in Malistare's new government --"

"Very good, Senator. We'll come back to Malastaire shortly. Who is the close friend who is being investigated? Who is doing the investigating? What do they hope to find? Answer these questions, Senator," Faust said, waving his hand "and then tell me about Malastaire."

Noting that the stimulant had taken effect, Faust used a new syringe to take two samples of the Senator's blood. Removing the label from the last sample prior to the Senator's visit, Faust affixed the label to one of the new samples, and a fresh dated label to the other.

12. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Faust)

The senator: "A man named Poplo Sunn is being investitaged. He's good friends with Raz Harrison, helped him as governor. Several thousand credits mystriously popped up in his account the other day. As it turns out, the Bothans had reported that senstive military information had been stolen and sold to foreign powers. Naboo was suspected as the place the exchanges took place, that's how they found out about Mr. Sunn's sudden surge of funds. If it's true, he's probably just Raz's fall guy."

"To answer your other question, as I said, the Bothan's are doing the investiagation. But the Jedi are getting involved, and I've heard a rumor the chancelor will pull the Bothan's off the assignement and let the Jedi's handle it on their own. The bothan's are trusted in the senate, you know."

13. Merilian

Merilian Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2002
    Merilian quickly comes up behind his guards. Orders them to put their weapons away and to move back immediately. Probes the young man with his mind and then attempts to weaken his resolve. Merilian also tries to determine the importance of the young woman. Then holds one hand up in a pleading way.....

You will tell me everything

Merilian to young man: "Please forgive my men. They do not mean any harm. They will not attack unless provoked. I must ask you, what do you wish to accomplish with this foolish act? Who sent you and why?

Merilian pushes harder into the young man's mind with the force.

Merilian to young man: What is the woman to you? Release her immediately and perhaps we can talk about this further in a more civilized manner.

14. Taisha_Lott

Taisha_Lott Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2002
    After partially hearing Lady Arteme's conversation with the Lord Harrison and nearly being caught out by Sincra, I decided to leave well enough alone and returned to my private chambers to finish off a small field dampener/personal cloaking device I'd been working on for some time. Satisfied that it worked, I was testing it on a motion detector when I sensed Sinca's use of the Force in his scuffle and sprinted to the site, only to find Arteme already there......

What happened to Sincra?
    What's going on?

15. Sincra_Kunnar

Jan 14, 2002
    Sincra, to himself: "It's a trap, I know it is. But still...."

He climbs off the bike and reaches out through the Force, trying to gain a sense of where the intruder went....

16. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Sincra)

You get off the speeder and look around. You sense no immediate danger, and hear/see nothing, but trees and birds. The intruder is doing an even better job of blocking his presence, but still your instincts are strong. The best you can tell, he continued northwest. Whether cutting through the forest, or on foot on the roadway, you're not sure.

17. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Merilian)

Merilian, the young man shows surprising resistance to your probing. He is not force sensitive, not that you can tell, but he seems trained in blocking mind probes.

The young man: "I'm not going to be answering any questions! Now, you and your men go back to your cabin, now! We're turning this ship around, taking a little detour."

Perhaps, Merilian, if you press harder with your probing, you can break through.

18. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Shiri_ani)

Shiri_ani. Your shuttle reaches Corsucant. You land at your own private landing pad. One of your aides is waiting for you when you land.

Aide: "Senator, you asked for me to inform you if I learned anything more about the Malistarian talks. They have resumed a few hours ago, but that's all I know."

You're aide walks along side you as you go into the senate building. "Also, the ambassador from Rodia wishes to see you. He came by about the same time the Malistarian ambassador went to see the other senators. I was hoping that it was just coincidence. I told him you were not available, so he went elsewhere. But he must have learned you were landing. He returned just five minutes ago, demanding to see you, and is waiting in the lounge now. Do you think he suspects?*"

* clarifying: your aide doesn't know your with the DLs, so that's not what he meant when he asks "suspects". What is he referring to is the Malistare talks. He's curious if the Rodians have become suspicious and learned of them.

19. Arteme

Arteme Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2002
    Arteme to Tashia: "There was an intruder in the compound. Sincra is pursuing the individual."

Ateme speaks in comlink: "Get someone down here to the south passage to replace this window immediatly."

Arteme to Tashia: "Stand guard here until the window is fixed."

Arteme leaves scene to return to private chambers.

20. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Taisha, Arteme)

Taisha: a group of droids comes and fixes the window. You sense the danger has passed, and yet -- whoever was here, they're presence was familiar to you somehow, a presence you haven't felt since.... (GM turns and hurries out the room) (OK, seriously,) a presence you haven't felt since you were younger, much younger.

21. Arteme

Arteme Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2002
    In private chambers, Arteme sends encoded correspondence to Kun at Jedi Temple.

22. Sincra_Kunnar

Jan 14, 2002
    Sincra hops back on the speeder bike, this time traveling very slowly, searching for the presence of the intruder.

23. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Sincra)

You continue slowly for a few more minutes. Still nothing, but you know he hasn't gotten far - well, not too far at least. Your senses are tuned into searching for the force presence of the intruder, so you do not notice the approach of the others until it is almost too late. Five men step out of the woods, each one pointing a blaster at you. They are not dressed like the intruder. No, these men are rugidly dressed in grease-stained shirts and paints, and their faces are not hidden.

"Hold it right there," one of them says. "Get off that bike nice and easy."

24. Sincra_Kunnar

Jan 14, 2002
    Sincra climbs off the bike and unholsters his lightsaber. He ignites it.

Sincra, to group: "You can get out of my way, or I can get you out of my way. It's your choice."

25. Kun_Amor

Kun_Amor Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2002
    "No Master Starkiller, that is all."

Kun bowed slightly and exited Starkiller's office, heading back to his room to pack. Entering his room, Kun found an encoded message from Lady Arteme. He read it quickly, before sending her a reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.