main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Dark Lords of the JC - Official RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jedi-mind-trick, Jan 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    (Sincra)

One wirey looking fellow laughs: "Look at the wanna be Jedi."

One other, heavy set man turns red with anger (to Sincra): "Oh, see, now that was a mistake. Before we were just going to rough you up a little and send you back to whereever it is you came, but now we're going to have to do some serious damage, primarly to your face."

They ready themelves to fire...

2. Arteme

Arteme Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2002
    Arteme, still in her private chambers, sends encoded message to Danja, on Naboo.

3. Sincra_Kunnar

Sincra_Kunnar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2002
    Sincra raises his lightsaber, and the men are now able to see it in its entirety. It is a regular sized blade, except it is black and sleek.

Sincra, to men: "I gave you one chance, and now you will pay the consequence. Prepare to meet first-hand the power of the dark side. "

Sincra raises his blade to strike...

4. Sanhedrin_Faust

Sanhedrin_Faust Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2002
    "To answer your other question, as I said, the Bothan's are doing the investiagation. But the Jedi are getting involved, and I've heard a rumor the chancelor will pull the Bothan's off the assignement and let the Jedi's handle it on their own. The bothan's are trusted in the senate, you know."

"Good, Senator. Very good," replied Faust, as he readied the TEE. "Who has been giving you the information about the Jedi? Who is framing Sunn? Who is trying to make the connection between Sunn and the Harrisons? Tell me these last little bits of information, and then we'll see what we can do about your heart. You seem to have developed a bit of a regurgitation. I wonder what could have caused that?"

Faust sat back as the Senator answered.

5. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Sincra)

With a single spin of his blade, Sincra beheads one, cuts another man in half, and lops off the arm of a third. The remaining two swear loudly and open fire. One man is standing in front of him, and the other behind, but Sincra is able to deflect both bolts. Given the seperate angles of the attacks, he finds it difficult deflect the bolts back at the men. One bolt does skim one man's shoulder (the man in front), he flinches and falls back. The man from behind stops firing to retreat. Sincra is able to use this moment to charge at and strike down the man in front; first by taking both his arms, then as the man screams in agony, he takes hs head. From behind, Sincra hears the sound of a speeder firing up. The final man is speeding off in Sincra's speeder -- also heading northwest, just as the intruder was.

6. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Faust)

Senator: "I make it a regular habit to speak with the Defense Committee. It's good for business to know if armed conflict is ever a possiblity, and the Viceroy pays me well for what I learn. It was they who told me about the Jedi. I don't know who's framing Sunn. Given the secrecy of the information stolen, it would take someone with inside knowledge or some political pull and wealth. So, either Raz Harrison is behind it and Polpo Sunn's his fall guy, or maybe there is a traitor in the Bothan's intellegence community. I looked into that possiblity, but the Bothans were unwilling to sell that information."

7. Sincra_Kunnar

Jan 14, 2002
    Sincra uses the Force to completely subdue the now one-armed man laying on the floor next to him. He then attempts to use the Force to knock the escaping intruder off the speeder...

8. Sanhedrin_Faust

Sanhedrin_Faust Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2002
    Senator: "I make it a regular habit to speak with the Defense Committee. It's good for business to know if armed conflict is ever a possiblity, and teh Viceroy pays me well for what I learn. It was they who told me about the Jedi. I don't know who's framing Sunn. Given the secrecy of the information stolen, it would take someone with inside knowledge or some political pull and wealth. So, either Raz Harrison is behind it and Polpo Sunn's his fall guy, or maybe there is a traitor in the Bothan's intellegence community. I looked into that possiblity, but the Bothans were unwilling to sell that information."

"Very Good, Senator. I think that's enough for now," replied Faust, as he readied the TEE. "Now open wide - this will feel a little weird."

Faust placed the instrument in place and made several copies of the resultant images, making special notation of the newly damaged mitral valve.

Stepping back from the instrument, Faust spoke again.

"This you will remember, Senator," he said, waving his hand slightly. "Remember the sensation, so that when asked, you will give a truthful answer."

The Senator's eyes glazed over.

"A few more things Senator, and these are very important. First, you will see me weekly, to update me on all of the information you hear concerning Sunn, the Bothans, the Jedi, and the Harrisons. If anyone asks, you will say that you asked me to make weekly appointments to monitor your heart. Second, you will give me a detailed list of all of your informants. I want to know where they are, to whom they report, their strengths, their weaknesses, and their families. Third, you will recommend to the Chancellor that he begin seeing me. You will tell him that I have Jedi training in healing, and that I am more trustworthy than his private physicians."

Faust waved his hand, reinforcing the commands.

"Remember your tasks, Senator. Remember them well, but reveal them to no one. Do them quickly and efficiently, and I'll see to it that you have no further heart trouble - but only if you do what you're told."

Faust removed the TEE instruments and approached the Senator with a stimulant which would rouse him from his semi-conscious state. Laying the syringe aside for the moment, Faust drew two last blood samples and reinforced his commands.

"Remember, Senator. You have had a TEE, which felt weird, but you are relieved to know that my diagnosis was correct. You will follow up with me for health reasons, you will provide me with the information I desire, and you will see to it that the Chancellor visits me."

Waving his hand one last time, Faust spoke, "You will not remember our little conversation. The commands I gave you will be subconscious, and you will protect them from intrusion. You know the Jedi can read minds, so you will guard them against others, and against your conscious self."

Faust injected the Senator with the last syringe, and he charted the progress of the Senator's awakening from the procedure.

9. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Sincra)

He then attempts to use the Force to knock the escaping intruder off the speeder...

The GM applauds Sincra for figuring out my ;)

Sincra pulls the man off the speeder with the force. He hits the ground with a thud. The speeder goes spirally out of control, ramming against a tree and exploding. The man gets up and starts to run for it, dropping his blaster, and shouting out: "HEY!! Help me!! Guys! Help!!"

10. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Faust)

The senator regains consciousness.

Senator: "Well, I hope the tests turn out favorable. I'll be sure and clear my calendar for our weekly appointments. Let's say Monday afternoons. My, you are a remarkable physician, better than the Chancelor's. You know, I should get you to see him. He always uses those blasted droids, and you know how I distrust medical droids. I think the Chancelor looks a bit green these days, it only goes to prove my point.

"Well good day, until next week."

The senator leaves. What's your next move, Faust?

11. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Kun)

You say farewell to your apprentice, then go to meet Yoda and Thell on the shuttle. You take off and enter hyperspace. Once in hyperspace, you see Yoda strolling to the back of the ship.

Yoda: "Must contact my apprentice, hmm. Confirm that she has reached Naboo and learn if anything new has developed, I will."

Yoda disappears into the back, then returns shortly.

Thell: "Well?"

Yoda: "She has not arrive. Strange this is, her cruiser should have arrived hours ago."

12. Taisha_Lott

Taisha_Lott Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2002
    That familial presence. It deserves contemplation but for another time. I'd never catch the Intruder now......but Sincra may.

With the window fixed I proceed to the roof of the compound and go into a deep trance, expanding my mind through the Force, searching the surrounding area for that all too familiar mind.

There's Sincra in the woods, dealing with several armed men but the Intruder isn't one. He couldn't be far......

13. Merilian

Merilian Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2002
    Interesting...........this man is trying to block me, we'll see....

Merilian looks back at his men and then back at the young man in front of him. Merilian continues to probe the young man's mind, but this time with extreme force.

Merilian to young man: "I'm afraid that will not be possible. A detour? Again, this will not do. Who is we? If this is supposed to persuade everyone to comply with your demands, then this ship will most certainly be continuing it's present course. Lastly, this is your final warning. If you do not comply, things will go very bad for you!"

Feels the young man beginning to break under the pressure

14. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Merilian)

"I'm afraid that will not be possible. A detour? Again, this will not do. Who is we?..."

The terrorist begins to sweat as Merilians mental suggestions begin to take affect: "W-we? We are the Vale of Liberty. We --"

One of the droids gives the young terrorist a sideways glance: "Illogical action!" Then looks back at Merilian. "Err -- possible threat level 5 -- blast him!"

The droids open fire on Merilian. His bodyguards leap into the path of the fire, two of them taking the blasts and dying instantly. The third surviving bodyguard shots back. The young terrorist, free of the mind control briefly, and confused and panicked by this change of events, staggers back, dragging the girl with him. Feeling his grip loosen slightly, the girl bites his arm and kicks at his knees. He screams and releases her. As she takes off for cover, he levels his blaster at her.

Enough of this, thinks Merilian. Using the force, he shoves the young terrorist's blaster arm slightly to the right, just enough to make him miss the girl. Time to put an end to this.

Suddenly, from behind, a blur of green leaps over Merilian's shoulder and into the fray. Before anyone realizes what is going on, the blur of green rushes foward, and a twirl of blue energy erupt. With two swift lashes, the two droids are hacked into pieces. The young terrorist turns and points his blaster at this new threat, but is thrown back by an invisible force against the bulk head. The young man grunts loudly, drops his blaster, and slides to the ground, unconscious.

A group of passengers and ship's crewmen rush out of their compartments to see what just happened. They, and Merilian, stare on at amazement at a small green female, no more than two feet high, with long pointy ears and flowing brown hair. Her features are smooth and her face almost toad-like. She's dressed in the brown robes of a Jedi and in her hand she wields a blue lightsaber. With bright, cheerful eyes, she looks back at the others and smiles.

Yaddle: "Please, back to your cabins. Nothing here is there to see. All is well, now."

Definitely a Jedi, Merilian thinks to himself.

This young Jedi turns for a moment to examine the terrorist and then his two droids. Satisfied they are not a threat, she hops over to Merilian's two fallen bodyguards and places a hand on them.

Yaddle: "Gone, they are. Nothing more can I do for them. Many apologizes."

Merilian: "No need to apologies, you probably saved my life. Thank you."

Merilians turns to his one surviving bodyguard and pointing to the other two dead bodyguards: "Take care of them."

Surviving bodyguard: "Yes, sir."

Merilians goes back to his cabin. As he goes, he glances back at the young green Jedi. She is messuring him with a weighted stare. Seeing him gaze back her, she looks away, and begins to tie up the unconsciouns terrorist.

The rest of Merilian's journey to Naboo passed uneventfully, but he had much to think about. Yes, much indeed.

15. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Tiasha)

Tiasha, you scan for the familiar presence. He sense Sincra's conflict, but sense no danger in it, so scan on. Suddenly, you become aware that someone is seeking you through the force. It is the same familiar presence. It reminds you of your childhood, and yet, whatever it is, is blocking you from identifying it.

"Call off your hound," the presence's speaks to you. "It would be a shame for me to have to destroy him, and his conflict with the locals will probably cause us both undo grief. My business is with you, and you alone."

16. Taisha_Lott

Jan 12, 2002
    To Sincra (telepathically): I have found the Intruder and can deal with the situation from here. Dispose of the bodies and make your way back here....and be stealthy. The natives are obviously restless.

To Intruder (telepathically): It is done. Now what do you want.....I have little patience for you right now.

17. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Taisha)

"Patiences is irrelevant. Come to the colony city which lies 35 kilometers northwest of your compound. Come alone. Be careful of the locals. Your friend's little run-in with them will have undoubtedly caused them to become edgy and hostile towards strangers. When you arrive there, ask for Captain Lonngs. I await you."

With that, Taisha, you feel the telepathic bond break.

18. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Danja)

While talking with Harrison, you notice an encoded message comes in through your comm link.

19. Taisha_Lott

Jan 12, 2002
    With no time to waste, I stalk downstairs and record a short holo-message saying I've gone into the nearest township for spare parts for my newest gadgets. Leaving the recording in my private study, I grab my field dampener and hasten to the courtyard to mount one of the DL's modified swoops. I switch on the dampener, kick over the swoop and tear off at breakneck speeds towards the northwest, through the dense forest towards the colony.

20. Sincra_Kunnar

Jan 14, 2002
    Sincra is about to continue to pursue the mysterious Jedi, when he feels a sensation in the Force. Taisha Lott is contacting him, telling him to dispose of the bodies and return to the Dark Lords' compound. Sincra begins to gather the bodies...

21. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Taisha)

You take off in your swoop. You ride for a while going in the direction you were instructed. You find the same roadway Sincra did and continue on. As it go for a few more kilometers, you noticed ahead the smouldering remains of a speeder. Several armed men are gathered around it, examining the wreckage.

22. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Danja)

Danja, as you examine your comm link and notice the message incoming from Arteme, Harrison takes advantage of your distraction and slips quietly into the next room.

23. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Sincra)

As you dispose of the bodies into the dense woods, you notice that one of the men's comm link is blinking, and you hear a voice over it: "Hey, Joey, what's going on, where are you, buddy? Come in. Was that blaster fire I heard?"

Sincra, what do you do?

24. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Arteme)

As you sit resting in your private courters, the holo-channel clicks on. It's Shiri'ani.

Shiri'ani: "My lady, sorry to disturb you, but I just had a meeting with the Rodian ambassador. We may have a problem -- or an opportunity. Either way, I thought you should know what just transpired."

25. Sincra_Kunnar

Jan 14, 2002
    Sincra reached down and takes the comlink.

Sincra, to himself: "Perhaps this situation is not completely resolved. Let me run a scan on this frequency to see where the signal is coming from. "

Sincra takes out a small handheld scanner from underneath his robes. He activates it and waits for it to lock on to where the signal is coming from.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.