main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Dark Lords of the JC - The New Official RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PadmesHairstylist, Dec 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killer Ewok

Killer Ewok Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 23, 1999
    (Zaster)

The ball's in your court ... want to answer these questions?

2. -Raine-

-Raine- Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 19, 2002
    I sit on a bed, and look at Kija. I can tell that she doesn't particularly like to be paired up with me. Shrugging mentally, I decide to begin training her. The sooner the better, I think to myself.

"We have a week to kill until the meeting. I have been instructed to train you in the Dark arts during this time - is there anything is particular that you would like to begin with?"

3. Moira_DL

Moira_DL Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2003
    "Ow. I'm no Jedi."

I figure that I could try to find out what this guy is up to first.

4. Zaster_Reine

Zaster_Reine Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2002
    I don't want to answer the questions, but I know if I want to get off planet, I'll have to satisfy (sp?) him..somehow.

"I haven't even thought of my denstination as of yet. Wherever a piolot will take me. As for returning, we'll see what happens." -I look at him for a minute trying to gather any information about his true identity-

"As for you last question, what's it to you?, just worry about what I'm paying ya."

5. Killer Ewok

Sep 23, 1999
    (Kija and Raine) as well as (Zaster and Gai-Jin)

Ball's in your court, Kija/Gai-Jinn. You two can converse and interact without me - just don't leave the room unless I'm around! :p

(Moira)

The gotal chuckles, "No Jedi? Do you think I'm the dumbest Gotal alive? I can feel you in my horns ... gives me a damned head-ache!" He walks around in front of you, the blaster still trained on you, "How long have you been onto me? Where's your partner? You Jedi always travel in pairs!"

You can tell by his tone that he means business ... he'll use that blaster if he feels it necesary.

6. Kija_Reyko

Kija_Reyko Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2002
    "I want to learn to use telekinesis in combat. All I can do is move things from here to there. All harmless."

7. Gai-Jin

Gai-Jin Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2002
    "Yes, payment is certainly a requirement, however the Galactic census also requires this office to keep recods of all arrivals, departures and their respective origins, as you can see" Indicates one of the filing cabinents in the room.

"In addition to that, may I ask when you would like to leave?"

8. Zaster_Reine

Dec 23, 2002
    -Glares at him somemore- "Fine, if you must know, I'm looking for a new job and the rest is my business and it will stay that way, thank you. I wish to leave now...or as soon as possible, Sa'rn-In ."

9. -Raine-

Dec 19, 2002
    (OCC - Can I look out the window without you there? :p. Oh, and would it be helpful if I put my character profile in my bio? I notice they did that in the old RPG)

"Okay, we'll start there," I say, standing up from the bed. "Oh, by the way, what powers do you already have?"

10. Killer Ewok

Sep 23, 1999
    Yes, you may look out the window. Don't open it, though. :p

And yeah, feel free to put your profiles in your ... erm ... profiles. With-hold details you don't want anybody else knowing: sometimes it's nice to be able to surprise people! ;)

11. Gai-Jin

Dec 17, 2002
    Smiles widely, "Of course, of course, Zaster. I have several deep space pilots at my disposal, but perhaps you could at least name the system that you are going to? That way I dont waste a short-haul freighter on a trip to the Rishi Maze."

Contemplates reactions - This Zaster is hiding much, possibly lying outright. Perhpas a little pursuasion is in order.

"If you prefer not to co-operate with me, you are welcome to wait for my boss. He is on a business trip and will be returning within a week."

Sits down at desk to resume working. Looks back at Zaster. "Unless you have more information to share with me?"

12. Kija_Reyko

Dec 17, 2002
    "If I decide not to tell you everything, no insult is implied. I have few secrets and I'd like to hold on to them."

13. -Raine-

Dec 19, 2002
    I nod. "Fair enough. Although, in all fairness, I suggest we train each other - that way, we both gain something from this little partnership."

(OOC - I gotta go. Be back in a couple of hours. Sorry)

14. Zaster_Reine

Dec 23, 2002
    -Thinks for a moment...and decides to tell him the truth-

-smiles- "Very well, then. I have no certain system I wish to travel too. I just need to get off planet and have my boss contact me. You see Sa'rn"-looks at him sharply-"I was on a mission for the republic and my team was killed hostilly. I'm just following orders."

-waits for a reaction from "Sa'rn"- "Now, Mr. Sa'rn, it's your turn to cooperate. What are you hiding?" -Smiles-

15. Killer Ewok

Sep 23, 1999
    Oooooh ... Zaster, you're one scary lady! :p

Sorry peoples, but I gotta cruise. The pairs who I've given leave to converse and interact: feel free to do so - just don't go killing each other! ;)

You can all contact me via your Forums at the DLC: those of you who don't have them yet, you should soon - so don't panic. Due to a very particular problem with my computer at home, I can observe what's going on here, if not actually post. I also can't read PMs.

I shall return either (your) Tuesday or Wednesday night.

Ta-ta!

16. Gai-Jin

Dec 17, 2002
    Thinks about it... A mission for the republic - Jedi? No I doubt it. A jedi would not be as indirect as this. Still, the Force is strong here. Perhaps a mercenary? Too many unaswered questions.

"I'll tell you what, Zaster. I have a pilot scheduled for return this afternoon. It would be a heafty sum for me to convice him to fly out again the same day, however, I will talk with him for you and see if he is agreeable. Why dont you come back in 2 hours? I think there is much left to discuss."

To self - During that time, I will use the computers to see is any offical ambassadors (who always use registered trasport) were scheduled on or off this god-forsaken planet. I have a feeling there is much I am still not getting from her.

17. Zaster_Reine

Dec 23, 2002
    -Thinks to self...this guy has someting up his sleeve...I can sense it.-

"When excatly does he arrive? IF there is anyway I can leave sooner, I would like to take andvantage of it. I'm sure the Republic would like to have the mission report as soon as possible and wouldn't mind paying the extra credits."

-Whatever he wants, I don't wanna give him the time to get it-

18. Gai-Jin

Dec 17, 2002
    Hmm. Mulling it over, I decide not to reveal myself just yet.

"He is scheduled for return withing the hour - but usually fancies a drink and some down time. I will have to catch him in port when he is collecting his payment if you are to use him," - thinking directness may be bold, but will probably get me what I want - "Master, Jedi for the republic."

19. Runal_Sytal

Runal_Sytal Jedi Youngling

Dec 19, 2002
    "Tell me young Rodian, I am seeking knowledge of local interests here. Perhaps new events going on nearby. If you have any it would be most appreciated."

20. Zaster_Reine

Dec 23, 2002
    -There is momentarilly a small look of suprise that comes across my face when being called a Jedi Master; however, I quickly smile it off. Jedi huh? That's one big concusion to come too...-

"Master Jedi? You are quick to assume, Sir. HOw did you come by that conclusion?"

-I smile warmly and nonchalontly (sp?) feel for my lightsaber which is still hidden underneith my tunic. Interesting. He's still trying to feel me for more information, but he's not gonna get it so easily. No, not until I find out what he is hiding...-

21. Gai-Jin

Dec 17, 2002
    That look - suprise? Too much, my dear. Definatly not a jedi. Jedi are not suprised at being identified.

"Apologies, Zaster, Usually someone on a mission for the republic with official credentials is an ambassador to the Supreme Chancellor," - and I tire of this pace, time for some directness - "and I felt the force with you." notices her hand movement and glances at the security call button and baxk to Zaster.

Now, I think, we shall cover some ground.

22. Zaster_Reine

Dec 23, 2002
    -smirks-

"It's good to have some things out in the air, Sa'rn. No, I'm not a Jedi. And while we are getting things off our chests, I'm still waiting to hear what you are hiding. I can sense your deception, so don't think you are going to get any information out of me." -Sees him glance at the security call button- "Now, I wish for no trouble; that would delay me further. I just wish to get off this rock...can you and your pilot do that for me?"

23. -Raine-

Dec 19, 2002
    (OOC - Kija, are you gonna reply anytime soon? I can't do anything until you do ... at least I think that's how it works)

24. Kija_Reyko

Dec 17, 2002
    (OOC: Sorry I took so long.)

I think about what I could teach her without revealing too much. A simple trick...

I pick up a cup from a table. "Now you see it--"

The cup appears to vanish my hand.

"Now you don't."

25. -Raine-

Dec 19, 2002
    I glance at her hand where the cup used to be. I know that it's actually still there, but I can't figure out how the trick is done.

"Nice. Could you teach that to me? It would be a useful skill."

I walk into the centre of the room. "As for using telekinesis in combat ... well, frankly I'm not sure how I can teach you that. You could try using telekinesis while distracted by someting, or we could hold a practice duel and go from there. Either way, it's pretty tricky and it'll be a while before you'll master it."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.