main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Dark Lords of the JC - The New Official RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PadmesHairstylist, Dec 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kija_Reyko

Kija_Reyko Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2002
    "I can throw things around easy enough. Maybe trip somebody up if they're chasing me. It's all defensive. Now, if I could hurl a vibroblade, that would be something."

2. -Raine-

-Raine- Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 19, 2002
    "It's the same concept, really. You just have to be really fast in grabbing the blade with the Force and all that, and of course, you have to hae a vibroblade to throw," I shrug. "I could begin teaching you now, if you like."

3. Gai-Jin

Gai-Jin Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2002
    I get up, cross to the office door, and secure it.

"Not a jedi? But certainly strong with the force. I refuse to give out information without recieve some for myself."

Looks over Zaster.

"As a token of quid pro quo, I will begin. I hide little. You may take solace in the face that my given name is far from Sa'rn."

Returns to chair.

"While I complete certain jobs, like this one, I find an element of anonnomity to be an extremely useful tool. I will be gone from this 'rock' as soon as tomorrow. In truth, I can arrange for your safe passage by then, or you may take your chances with the first pilot on my list. I only mention it because you seem to want to keep a low profile. And you? I hardly buy into your story about a mission for the republic."

4. Kija_Reyko

Dec 17, 2002
    "Ready when you are."

5. Killer Ewok

Killer Ewok Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 23, 1999
    (Runal)

The Rodian looks at you dubiously, "How much appreciated would such information be?" He holds out a sucker-fingered hand, palm open.

(Kija and Raine)

By the end of the day, under Raine's tutelage, Kija is able to nudge an opponent slightly off-balance while sabre duelling. It's not much, but it's far better than she was ever able to do before. The two turn in for the night, weary from their practice.

During the night, Raine's eyes snap open as she senses a presence in the apartment ... and it isn't Kija. A room across, Kija is also alerted to the intuder ...

(Gai-Jin and Zaster)

The ball's in Zaster's court ... but man are you two paranoid! :p Not that that's neccessarily a bad thing, I s'pose ...

6. -Raine-

Dec 19, 2002
    Slowly, I reach under my pillow to grasp my lightsaber. I roll over and sit up on the bed. Silently, I get up and glide towards the door to this unknown presence that decided to show up.

7. Killer Ewok

Sep 23, 1999
    (Raine)

Luckily, you left the door to your room ajar - you should be able to open it soundlessly ... or would you prefer to have a peek first?

8. -Raine-

Dec 19, 2002
    Peek first. Definitely :p. I don't like blundering around blindly.

9. Killer Ewok

Sep 23, 1999
    (Raine)

You get down low, and peer into the darkness of the lounge room, searching with your eyes and senses. There: a very small being (you can't tell what species it is in this dim light) has entered the kitchen area, and begun to rumage around in the cupboards.

(Vegetia)

Safely anonymous beneath a black, hooded cape, you enter the Krazy Mynock Cantina, and search around for the Jedi Master who sent you the confounding message. You sense his presence in the Force long before you actually see him with your eyes - he is dressed in a similar manner to yourself, and seated in a dark booth in the far corner.

You approach with your hand on your lightsabre, wary of a trap. Tralf Regnar is a broad-chested human, sporting a piratical mostache and goatee. He narrows his eyes as you approach, but motions for you to take a seat, "Vegetia, I presume?"

10. -Raine-

Dec 19, 2002
    I open the door silently and creep towards the intruder. When I am close enough, I use the Force to attempt to hold him still, holding my lightsaber out in front of me but I don't light it yet.

11. Killer Ewok

Sep 23, 1999
    (Raine)

The being screeches, struggling to release itself from your Force grip, and lashing ineffectually around with a short metal pipe.

"Leggo, leggo, leggo, leggo!" It insists in a high-pitched, growling voice.

12. Kija_Reyko

Dec 17, 2002
    After retrieving my lightsaber from under my pillow, I quietly ease off of my bed. I can sense Raine...and someone else.

13. Moira_DL

Moira_DL Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2003
    "Alrighty then..."

*flips around and hits the Gotal*

14. -Raine-

Dec 19, 2002
    I ignite my lightsaber and hold it in his face.

"Stop struggling, or I will be forced to hurt you," I threaten, maintaining my Force grip on him. "Who are you, what are you, and what are you doing here?!"

edit: spelling

15. Killer Ewok

Sep 23, 1999
    (Kija)

You hear a loud screeching erupt in the room next door, floowed by the snap-hiss of an igniting lightsabre

(Raine)

In the light of your sabre, you're amazed to see a creature the likes of which you've never even heard of. It looks for all the world like a gaint children's cuddly toy. It barrs its teeth at you, and growls viciously, "Leggo Narp! Leggo, or Narp hit nasty 'uman with shiny stick!"

(Moira)

The gotal's head snaps back under the force of your blow, but you feel something in your hand pop, and an explosion of pain. The gotal is distracted long enough for you to grab the weapon off him with your good hand.

16. Kija_Reyko

Dec 17, 2002
    Without further thought I ignite my lightsaber and run toward the screech.

17. Moira_DL

Moira_DL Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2003
    "Like I told you. I'm no Jedi. A Jedi wouldn't have done that."

*waves the gun at the Gotal*

18. Killer Ewok

Sep 23, 1999
    (Kija)

You enter the lounge room to see Raine threatening a giant, growling, cuddly toy with her lightsabre.

(Moira)

The gotal glowers at the weapon, "Then what are you? One of those Dark Jedi that have been skulking around the planet? Just as bad for business!"

19. -Raine-

Dec 19, 2002
    (OOC - That seems like an Ewok ... why am I not surprised? :p But I gotta go now, later.)

"Hit me, then. But answer the questions" I wave the lightsaber closer to his face.

20. Moira_DL

Moira_DL Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2003
    To Gotal: "Who I am is none of your business. Who are you?"

EDIT: (OOC: I'll discover the answer to that question later. I need to get going. Later)

21. Kija_Reyko

Dec 17, 2002
    I look on in surprise. "By the moons of Iego, what is that?"

22. Killer Ewok

Sep 23, 1999
    (Raine)

(OCC: What? I've gotta have something around for my own personal amusement, don't I? :p)

The creature takes you up on that offer, and is extremely dissapointed when its 'shiny stick' is sliced in half. It throws the other half at you, scoring a hit to your head with a small 'thonk'. It finds this awfully amusing, as it giggles to itself, "Narp teach nasty 'uman!" Its attention is diverted over your shoulder, as Kija enters the room, "Uva 'uman help Narp?" It questions hopefully.

(Moira)

The gotal seems honestly confused, "I already told you my name - it's Bradnil. I run a used parts stall here."

23. Vegetia

Vegetia Jedi Youngling

Jan 10, 2003
    I don't say any thint at frist. I'm no the type who talks much. He woudl like to sit down. But not being one to trust a Jedi I don't. "What do you want?" I ask.

24. Killer Ewok

Sep 23, 1999
    (Vegetia)

The Jedi Master shrugs, "As I said in my message, I have a proposition. But if you continue to stand there, you're going to attract uneccessary attention."

25. Kija_Reyko

Dec 17, 2002
    I hold my lightsaber out where the creature can see it. "'Uva 'uman' will skin Narp if Narp doesn't behave himself."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.