main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Dark Lords of the JC [v3.5]

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by PadmesHairstylist, Jun 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi

Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Thanks, Kay!

I was gone a month and you're just now starting to get worried? ;)

I have to find my appy, too!

2. MasterKay

MasterKay Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 4, 2003
    Hmmm, you might want to check her training log....

3. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi

Jul 31, 2002
    Will do. I logged onto the dlc.

4. jedi-mind-trick

jedi-mind-trick VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 6, 2001
    To the JC Administration,
    It has come to our attention that there has been quite a stink over the JCC Dark Lord thread. We understand that the current debate of that thread's existence is based upon information provided by [edited], DarthAttorney, who happens to be the former leader of the Dark Lords.

The bad blood between DarthAttorney et al. and the Dark Lords is an off-site issue. Unfortunately, DarthAttorney and his associates have chosen to bring this off-site vendetta to the JCC and use your forum - specifically the Dark Lord thread - as their battleground. Once more, they have even gone so far as to personally involve the JC Administration in what is, at its core, a personal and off-site dispute.

We find this unfortunate. The Dark Lords have always been a group of people that have stood to support this administration, in large and small ways. It is no small wonder that we cut our ties with DarthAttorney, considering his past conduct here. Regardless, the idea that our quiet, drama-free thread is being used as a battleground for their off-site vendetta saddens us. The idea that the JC Administration is now burdened with the 'middle-man' position in this dispute saddens us even more. As stated, we have always had nothing but the best intentions for the JC Mod Squad and TFn as a whole.

Therefore, in the interest of removing this off-site drama that has landed on the JC Admins' over-filled plate, in the interest of removing the battleground that this select group of individuals have freely exploited, we respectfully request that you close the Dark Lord thread in the JCC.

Make no mistake - the Dark Lords will continue to uphold their good intentions towards this administration and will continue to be a presence here. However, in light of the dirty politics employed by certain individuals, requesting the closure of their sounding board/battleground will eliminate their ability to cause more problems for you and for us. Once more, closing the thread seems to be the least we can do to support you, as it will remove you from the middle of this off-site dispute.

We thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely yours,
    jedi-mind-trick
    PadmesHairstylist
    Members of the Dark Lord Order
    www.darklordscouncil.com

malkie edit there's no need for name calling

5. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    DarthAttorney will be remembered by many as the Founder and the Creator of the Dark Lords. :)

6. swguru2004

swguru2004 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    *turns off light in room*
    *walks out and closes door*
    I bid thy farewell DL of JCC Thread
    :(

7. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    It's just a thread, my fappy. Never fear. ;)

8. MasterKay

MasterKay Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 4, 2003
    Exactly, Sara, the Dark Lords Council does not need this thread anymore. We have our home.
    The YJCC is just another place for me to visit.

9. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi

Jul 31, 2002
    It makes me very sad to see this day come.

EDIT: Plays "Taps."

10. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    We'll be just fine though. As I said it's merely a thread. :)

11. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi

Jul 31, 2002
    It's also a meeting place for us here at tfn, which I am sad to lose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.