main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Dark Man - The Story {Part One}{Part Two} Updated Oct 17!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Brant_Flir, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brant_Flir

Brant_Flir Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2005
    Here is the next lance Flir fic!

The Dark Man- The Story {Part One}

Larwene awoke the next morning and found herself face-to-face with him, their arms wrapped around each other tightly. She smiled and kissed him slightly on the lips and then ran her hand around his face where soft pink cuts shined brightly. Then she traced down his neck and onto his bare chest where more of the same cut remains remained.

She reached out with the Force to begin healing them a little more, but his hand shot up and grabbed her arm. He was still asleep. As she pulled her arm away from his hand, he stirred and his eyes blinked open. As he saw her his gaze softened.

"Good morning. How has your day been so far?" he smiled and reached for her hand and squeezed it gently, gray eyes glowing, and then passionately kissed her.

"Much better now," she smiled and kissed him back.

The Dark Man pulled her to him and held her there, one arm around her neck and the other having a soft, but protective hand on her womb where their twins were growing.

"Larwene, if I had known about this. About the children, I wouldn't have" the Dark Man began slowly, apologetically.

"No, it doesn't matter. All that matters now is that you're here," Larwene moved her head, brushing her nose against his.

"It's been hard. Knowing you were alive, but having to keep it hidden from you by orders of the general. Hidden from you," Lance Flir sighed and began to gently caress her stomach.

"What happened, love?" Larwene asked him, smiling as his hand tickled the soft skin that covered her stomach and womb, " How did you survive?"

Lance stopped tickling her, and sat up in the large bed. Larwene did the same, but then leaned on his Lance's chest and lied back down, tracing the new pink skin on it.

Lance stared for a while, and then began

2. Briman

Briman Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2004
    Interesting, kinda romantic. But good, very good.

3. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Thanks. It was actually a little bit logner, but i wanted to post the fic before poeple forgot about it and i was kind of stuck later on, so i cut that part out and am posting it in parts. But it is deffinetly a different style. (My petty atempt at writign romance)

Thanks for reading.

4. Exeter

Exeter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
    So the Dark Man is indeed Lance...

Nothing wrong with a little romance, and it wasn't petty at all, well done if you ask me.

Like Lawrene, I'm eager to know how he survived. I like the approach you're taking.

5. Crazydan

Crazydan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2005
    Mmmm, nice to see a new addition, finally. Hooray!

I'm kind of intrigued by the ending. Can't wait to see how Lance survived.

6. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Yeah. So do i. lol

Well, thanks for reading! I'll get the next part up soon!

7. Rogue_Pilot_2347

Rogue_Pilot_2347 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    I like it, despite the mush. I was just about to pm you asking when you were going to post the next installment. Keep going! I'm lovin' this series.

8. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Thanks, and yeah, i'm not sure i like the style or the added romance bit either, but thanks.

Now, the next part will be up hopefully no later than friday.

9. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Update soon!

10. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    It was painful. I thought I would die down there. My bones broken, muscles torn, and skin broken open, and my guts spewed onto the floor.

A building on top of me, a cat underneath me, and I was losing loads of blood. But that same day they came and carbon froze the wreckage and sent it off to Bestine to be melted down and used in a new weapon.

Once we got there,i was unfrozen, and found by a passing officer. I was immediately thrown into a bacta tank and given top-notch military medic treatment. They though I was one of the lost soldiers from the building.

Within a week I was out of the bacta tank, and within two more days, I was conscious (remove comma) and drinking bactade and eating all kinds of health bars filled with the necessary vitamins and minerals.

Finally they began to question me, and I pretended to be a regular Clone Trooper. It was tough, I had to guess a lot of the time, but they bought it. In a few days I was doing guard duty outside the research room. That was where I learned what that satellite weapon was that destroyed those fighters following us on Corellia. It was some kind of prototype weapon to be fitted on all older model Star Destroyers to bring their strength up to the standard Imperial SD.

Or, that was what I was told, but the weapon needed too much power to work as that, so I decided to?research. It didn?t take long, and I could slice into their computer systems with my eyes closed. It was easy, since they were using an old code that dated back to pre-Clone Wars, and I had learned it as a young ?learner? by my mentor and trainer, the Clone Commando ?Devil.? Finally, I broke through all the security firewalls and checkpoints, and learned that in fact, it was the very weapon that had destroyed the fighters as I had guessed, but it also wasn?t used to make older model Star Destroyers such as the VicStars or the VenStar, or even an Acclaimator Troop Transport, but it was mounted on these such vessels.

The weapon was a prototype Superweapon that the Geonosians had designed together with some of Moff Tarkin?s best researchers and Kaut?s best weapons designers. It was a long range, high powered, sharpshooter cannon. It was mounted on the VicStars, VenStars, and Acclaimators because those were the only vessels with powerful enough generators to power the weapon.

It fires a beam three-by-four meters laser beam that can travel across a solar system and still have power to hit its target with a powerful blast. The one that was on Corellia was a smaller one that was mounted on a satellite and used hyperspace to achieve the necessary power needed to hit the enemy. The energy for the beam would be inside a shell equipped with a internal hyperdrive Pollinator, and when fired, the internal contents, the energy, would jump into a portal in hyperspace, and would literally move as slow as the shell would in hyperspace, but it would draw energy from that ?number? space, or hyperspace and would have an incredibly powerful blast. The beam that tore through the field went to the mid-mantel of Corellia before it stopped.

So, after I found out I decided to abandon my post. I sent a message to General Dillard informing him of the weapon by standard mail service, and then I headed for Duro. For the next few days I went undercover with the General, and had a private war with Commander Cody the whole time. Then I ended up here, and you know the rest.

A half hour after he had completed the story, Larwene finally spoke.

?Well, you are here now, and that is what matters. At least your children will have a father to teach them things that only a father can,? she said with a smiled and lightly kissed him on the cheek.

?Yeah. At least,? Lance said, not convinced. He couldn?t bear to tell her of his promotion to battlefield commander. He couldn?t bear to leave her while he stood under heavy fire on Imperial held worlds.

Then his commlink beeped. He reached over, grabbed it, flipped it open, and then listened. His eyes grew round. ?What happened to Agent Sarh!?!?

11. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Please R&R! Thanks!

12. Crazydan

Apr 1, 2005
    Nice to see another update, through it's little short than I expected. And you're so evil to left us on a cliffhanger end.

13. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    I try. Yes, it is rather short, but its funner to leave you hanging and come in with a long intense battle in the next chapter. Ooops! Did i say that outloud? Sorry, i meant a nice peaceful chapter with no bloodshed or main characters dieing whatsoever. I mean, uh...

14. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Please R&R. Thanks.

15. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Anybody interested in the latest Lance Flir?

16. Crazydan

Apr 1, 2005
    I am. I just don't talk so much, so that's why you don't get so many replies from me. I'm like one of these "silent observers".

Or like how an audience can be silent and shocked at a good film at the end of the film.

17. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    True, i see your point, but my problem is i'm not motivated very well if no one tells me they read it, so my next chapter won;t be as good.

Thanks for reading!

18. Rogue_Pilot_2347

Rogue_Pilot_2347 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    Cool installment. Sorry I'm late. I kept meaning to get over here, and then forgot about it.

Anyway, I'm liking where this story is going. Keep it up. =D=

19. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Thanks! I will. The next one will contain a large battle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.