main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Dark Side! (Come Discuss Underestimating its Power Here)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Jedi_Samwise_Gamgee, Jul 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pirate_Mori

Pirate_Mori Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2003
    Yo ho, me' backboneless swine. I see you've kept this ship in ship shape without the feminine touch. Good work my male dogs.

2. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    laughs at Wiggins weak attack attempt... You still have so much to learn in the dark side of Force child...ignites his lightsaber. I'll make an example out of you...carves the word "LOSER" across your forehead before you could even blink.
    Even if you live to be a hundred, you will still never be as powerful as I nor as great with the light saber.

3. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    It is good to see the fighting, anger and corruption in here again.

Maybe I'll hang around here for a while and see if any trouble starts, it could be interesting.

*sits down in the corner and starts to whistle a dark tune*

4. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    xboxmasta, bring C-3PX in here and I may do something to him...grins evily.

5. slobadog

slobadog Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    What your going to let the guy off when he tried to con you out of millions and almost got away with it.

6. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Ceifer isn't going to let some punk new sith on the block steal $$ from him. I am sure he is just bidding his time and waiting for the proper situation to humiliate this young upstart.

Always remember young learner, revenge is a dish best served cold.

7. slobadog

Aug 28, 2002
    all the upstart had to do was run away before his cover was blown and he would be free with his bank credit chip.

8. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    My head, hey thanks Ceifer that fits right along the word's your and a that were already on my forehead so now it reads,

~~~~~~~~~~YOUR A LOSER~~~~~~~~~~~

so thanks

9. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    "punk new sith on the block"...laughs sinisterly. That's a damn good one Dispicable. He's no Sith though, he's just seems to be a plain and simple punk. Even if he did get away with the credits, it wouldn't have bothered me. Cause I did give it to him as if it were nothing to me. Which it was.
    laughs at Wiggins...I wonder who the genius was that put "your" and "a" on your forehead. Was it you?? A bit of a masochist now are you. You're a silly excuse for a Sith, boy. So you like pain Sith boy, you see this...shows you a clenched fist and then punches you in the nose with a loud cracking sound.
    That hurts, doesn't it?? Getting punched in the nose. Messes you all up. You get that pain blasting through your head, your eyes get all watery. I can offer pain that makes this look like childs play. But this is as good as it's gonna get for you Sith boy. So go play with the many other inexperienced Sith.

I'm the Dark Prince of the Sith for many good reasons.

10. slobadog

Aug 28, 2002
    I think I'll leave. You sith scare me.

11. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Thanks Ciefer you just poped my nose back into place i feel much better now [face_devil]

12. slobadog

Aug 28, 2002
    *leaves*

13. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    laughs sinisterly...Looks like we scared off Slobadog.
    You seem to be a good sport Wiggins, so you're alright. I won't beat you up anymore, unless you want me to of course. A person can learn a lot when they're getting a beating from a very powerful Sith such as me.

14. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Your not that powerful, but with that ego i'd say were about even. [face_devil]

15. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    I'm more powerful then you could possibly imagine. I just hardly ever show my extreme power cause I don't want to waste such energy on minorities. I'm a master of deception. Not to mention that my speed and agility are also unmatched...switches off his light saber. As you can see...points to the big "Z" burnt into your chest...You didn't even see my attack coming let alone be even able to see me ignite my light saber. Pre-emtive strikes can be quite affective.

16. Darth-Caca

Darth-Caca Jedi Youngling

Sep 23, 2003
    Nice that was fast but nether of you are as powerful as me laughs Wickedly.....

17. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Nice that was fast but nether of you are as powerful as me laughs Wickedly.....

I'll admit that you have power Caca, a powerful odor.

So what is going on in here? I gather that all the women have left us to wallow in our crapulence. Thats alright, it is more hostile in here now without all the women cow-whipping us into submission.

Who is in charge? What nasty things do we have on the agenda? Do we have an agenda?

18. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    You can always leave it up a women to be holding men down from the violent blood lusts that they crave and desire. Hmm, there seems to be more Sith popping up. Which is good. Cause I was kind of feeling a tad bit lonely as being the only Sith around. The only difference between me and the rest of you Sith is that you are all, Sith Lords, not as how I am a, Sith Prince. The difference in titles don't mean much when it comes to power, both in the Force and in other ways. Sith Lords such as you guys tend always have the "Darth" title. This title is only for those who not only trained and practice the Sith arts but also have a great belief in this "religion" if you may call it. I my self have trained and practiced and mastered the Sith arts. Though I don't follow the Sith ways in a manner such as a Sith Lord would. I have no personal affairs with Jedi, galactic conquest and mass corruption and destruction as how a Sith Lord would. I am all about personal gain, power and wealth. Um, anyhow, I could very much possibly be the most egotistical man in the galaxy.
    laughs a Darth Caca...You have no idea who you're dealing with Sith boy. Only in your dreams could you manage to achieve the power and experiene that I've obtained so far. You still have much practice and training in the Sith arts...arches an eyebrow as you uncontrollably begin to slap your face with both hands multiple times over. Such as this trick. I tend to find that causing someone to inflict harm on themselves with their own hands to be far more affective for getting information then that infamous Force choke hold. Don't bother trying to make any kind of mind control or any other Force attacks on me Sith boy. Cause they won't work. When training to learn such abilities you must also simultaniously learn how to defend your self from them. Now pardon me, while I go have some "fun" with my mistresses. [face_devil]

19. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Yo Ceifer what you said is just how i feel i have also mastered the sith arts and i dont have darth in my name and i am not a sith lord, i am better then a sith lord i am a sith King [face_devil]

20. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Hmm....curious. There seems to be another ego war starting in here, wonder if I should join in. Naaa, I 'll just kick back and watch the whole drama unroll, then I'll jump in at the last minute and declare victory. Now that is a true Sith trait, you must have patience so that you can take advantage of the best opportunity possible. Fight all you want rubes, it will all be for nothing in the end.

21. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    Wiggins, you may be a Sith but you lack the experience and the power to be a Sith King. True that you don't have the Darth title. Such a title is only for Sith Lords. You are still a Sith in learning and training, boy. You're basically still a Sith apprentice. Which is the equivalent of a Jedi padawan. This is nothing to be ashamed of though. Cause a Sith apprentice tends to be far more powerful and skillful with the light saber then most fully trained Jedi Knights and even some Jedi Masters. You still have much more to learn in the dark side of Force, boy, before you can truly be a Sith King...taps you on the head mockingly with his light saber handle.
    Perhaps Darth Dispicable there could tutor you in some ways. He's a fully trained Sith Lord, and you could probably learn much from him. Though I'm doubting he's in the market for an apprentice. Hmm, I could lend you the dozen Sith Holocrons that were a great assit to my very own training. Nah, I'd never lend out these precious Sith artifacts.

22. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    You are correct Ceifer, I would have no interest in taking an apprentice. Although I might consider taking him on for a while, teaching him nothing of real importance and then using him as bait.

23. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Dont worry i've got my own sith holocrons about 1,200 of them i got them from my father the last king of the sith and i've studied them so much i've memorized them, i'm far superior more then darth dispicable
    i would distroy him if he were to just give me a reison too [face_devil]

24. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    i'm far superior more then darth dispicable
    i would distroy him if he were to just give me a reison too

You don't need a reason friend, throw down if you have the cajones.

25. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    I sense Great potental in you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.