main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Dark Side! (Come Discuss Underestimating its Power Here)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Jedi_Samwise_Gamgee, Jul 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    Potential you say? Pishaw! I am an enigma, an ancient and seasoned warrior, scarred from titanic battles with opponents who were destroyed by my hand long ago. I have caused more ruin and sorrow than you could possibly imagine, I have held more power than you will ever know.

Potential, Yes I have potential. I do not flaunt my power like Ceifer does, but do not make the mistake of underestimating me, better warriors have fallen due to this very same mistake.

Ceifer: How do you think E_K_W's royal crown would look on my head? I think I would like to be king. ;)

8-}

2. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    How do yo think E_K_W's royal crown would look on my head? i think i would like to be king

DD: you sure have a big ego for having a small brain

3. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Big words small fry, is your trigger finger getting twitchy yet?

4. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    You Darth Dispicable are far better suited as Sith King instead of the Sith boy Wiggins there. Remember, he only took the title of King, he never earned it. Unlike how I earned the title of Sith Prince. You're even better suited for Sith King more then I. I'm far too irresponsible and irrational for such a title. Hence why I'm a Prince instead. Wiggins does have some potentiol. He could be a real future Sith King if he wasn't so madly arrogant.

Wiggins, I wouldn't be testing or doing any challenges with Darth Dispicable. He's one of those quite very powerful types. He's had more experiences with battles then even me. You'd probably die from the training if he did take you up as an apprentice. He'd probably make you feel pain worse then this...snaps his fingers...a tooth from both top and bottom of your back molars from both sides pop and shatter. Hmm, I think I did you a favor now. Cause now your wisdom teeth will have room to grow out without causing that much pain...laughs sinisterly.

5. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    I'm far too irresponsible and irrational for such a title. Hence why I'm a Prince instead.

And this is exactly what makes you so dangerous. Your would be assasins will be hard pressed to find a patern in your daily activities, also an irrational opponent is the one most likely to suprise you in combat.

E_K_W: Don't worry young one, I think you are alright so I won't take that pretty little crown of yours. I am too lazy to take a rulership postition anyway.

6. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Just so you know i have no crown because my crown is power something you dont have

7. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    I think you have a different definition of power than I do. To you power is a possition of prestige and status, this is not true power, it is an illusion that you have created. To me power is patience, self control, knowledge, and the ability to look your enemies in the face and call them friend.

You can have all the "power" you want, it will only bind you and limit your potential. I will sit in the shadows.

8. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    to you power is a possition of prestige and status

well thats a load of bull

to me power is pain pateince suffering self control knowledge darkness and hatred, if you dont have these then you dont have power.

9. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    Becareful with the hatered Wiggins. It can blind into madness in a similar way that love could. Hate is a superb fuel for one to control the dark side of the Force. But it's a fuel that will simultaniously suck the life and energy out of you to a fatalistic degree. If your hate is justified then you have no worries. But if this hate is for trivial things or people that you shouldn't be hating. Then this would be the hate that is blind. Hmm, here's a challenge for you Wiggins that could prove how powerful you are. Go over to Slobadogs ship in the "Pirates of the Star Wars Galaxy" area and attemp to stir things up with the bunch of pirates that are over there. Let's see how you can handle a bunch of smuggler and swashbuckling space pirates.

10. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    LOL, he is actually over there raising hell as we speak. Seriously, that was a good one Ceifer.

I must say Wiggins, you have one massive set of cajones. I am tempted to go over to the pirate ship and give you a hand, but it is just too hilarious to stop.

11. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Well, I decided to bail out poor Wiggins. It was quite fun, we should do more of that.

12. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Just so you know dont ever bail me out will i'm not on besides look over in the pirate thread i knocked you out and killed binks(for a second time) and i also fried kell 2 to a crisp so think it through next time i never need to be bailed out

13. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Umm, Wiggins. I don't know if you are aware of this, but you were getting your arse kicked, royally.

You my friend have a much larger amount of ego than you do ability. You know, it might be interesting if we both go over there and tear that ship down. Well, what do you say?

EDIT: Not interested I guess, oh well. I would have set you up for failure anyway, its fun letting advisaries hang themselves. It is very satisfying.

14. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    laughs sinisterly...stops...with a calm face, backhands Wiggins across the cheek...You Sith boy need to be a little more careful when you're going to be attacking someone let a lone a group of someones on their very own ground. I apologized to those pirates you've attacked. I apologized cause I'm part to blame for this relentless attack upon them and their ship. I'm in developement of an alliance with them via the bounty hunter thread. So I don't want this alliance to be jepordized by irrational actions. Which is something that not only you but I've done as well.
    If you were as powerful as you thought you were Wiggins. You would have felt and foreseen that majority of those pirates are Force-sensitive fighters and warriors. I already knew this ahead of time but didn't bother to give you the heads up on it. You should have saw the powers that they have before doing such a irrational attack upon them.
    The next time you're going to attack a group on their own ground at least have something that resembles a plan for it. In not this, make timing for someone to back you up. Darth Dispicable here seemed to have saved your butt and has offered to be a back up. He'd be a good back up for you if he'll give you the time for it. If you feel like attacking those pirates again. Do so out of your own free will. I will have nothing to do with it since I'd like to have an alliance with them. Though I can't promise that I won't hit you or beat you up again for squabbling with potentiol allies of mine.
    Those Force-sensitive pirates seem to be quite powerful. Not as nearly as powerful as I am, but they are quite powerful in their own right. I my self have destroyed entire groups on their own ground in the past. Though at that time I did through defensive measures. I have no wishes to destroy any other groups on their own ground again. So try not to do anything too irrational that may cause me to do this again.

15. E_K_W

E_K_W Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2003
    Just so you know i read the whole thread before i attacked i had it all planed out what botched my planes was DD i didnt expect him to come in i would have beaten them all if it wasnt for him

and i see you and DD have been dising me i dont like that

i dont care about your petty alliances

and my hate is justified your just lucky i dont hate you

16. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    OK, we have a membership problem going on in here. We need to organize this thread and start some recruiting. I assume that you don't want leadership of this Ceifer (if I am wrong let me know, you do have senority so you can lead if you want).

I am thinking also that Wiggins is in, if you want to be. Sorry about the razzing, but you are new to the Darkside and all newbs get it.

Really what we need in here is leadership. I was thinking that Ceifer could be the Darkside Minister of Information (you are good at that stuff), and Wiggins could be anything you want.

So, is everyone on board?

17. E_K_W

Sep 28, 2003
    first of all i'm not new to the dark side i just didnt notice this thread intel a little while back

and if ceifer wants to lead us than he should be king and i should be prince but it's just because he's older and it doesnt seem right that the prince is older then the king

18. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Cool, sounds like you are in. So, what position would you like?

19. E_K_W

Sep 28, 2003
    Well if Ceifer wants to be king then i'll be prince otherwise i'll be the fight instructer
    wich is second only to the prince [face_devil]

20. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Sounds good, so it looks Like we have an official Darkside fight instructer. Please add your title into your signature so all potential recruits will know your position. Also, lets not do any hard recruiting since it is frowned upon, but let people know to stop in and check us out.

I will wait until we hear from Ceifer to decide the leadership issue since the ball is in his court.

21. E_K_W

Sep 28, 2003
    i'll put in my Sig as soon as i'm unbanned

22. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Banned? Tsk tsk, what did you get banned for?

23. E_K_W

Sep 28, 2003
    look in my sig

24. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Ahh, I should have seen that. So when do you get unbanned?

25. E_K_W

Sep 28, 2003
    tomarorow i think

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.