main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Dark Side! (Come Discuss Underestimating its Power Here)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Jedi_Samwise_Gamgee, Jul 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    Ok dark siders. From the looks of it. There are currently only three actice members of this thread. Darth Dispicable, Wiggins, and yours truly. I can be the powerful leader. Though the title of "King" is not needed for such a thing. A Prince can hold as much power as a King. Since I'm am extremely well informed and knowledgable in the Force. Though one idea that I've had in mind is that you Darth Dispicable could be co-leader with me. We will both have equal power over this thread. Wiggins can have other titles in which he wants. Such as this fight instuctor title he's proclaimed. The most suitable title for you Dispicible is the obvious one of "Dark Lord of the Sith". You are the war master and fighter, so having the title of "Dark Lord" suits you well. Me being the "Dark Prince" makes me the spokesman and basically the political leader. Now, if we could get my dark siders in here. This would be splendid.

2. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    For amusement, here's something that all current members of this thread can do. Give a little information about your background. Such as who in particular trained you. Plus tell what your weapon or weapons of choice are. So this way, we all know what everyone is packing. Naturaly the most common weapon a Force-sensitive will be packing is a light saber. Though there are those that have the double bladed light saber or "sithsaber" how some may call it.

3. E_K_W

E_K_W Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2003
    Ceifer: if you would read the ancient sith manuscripts, which i assume you haven't, it states that royal sith leaders must practice the ancient sith lifestyle restrictions...including their base economy.

Therefore you either are not not a dark prince of the sith, you Proclaim that you are a dark prince of the sith but you do not follow your practices, or you use the ancient Sith economical resources- namely, the ancient Sith credit, called the "Subloon". ;) :)

4. E_K_W

E_K_W Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2003
    I was trained by Darth Man

I have twin Lightsaber Gauntlets(the true sith saber)blade colors Red and i have twin Light repeting blasters(lightsabers can't move fast enough to deflect every bolt)

5. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    I don't recal any manuscripts specifying info about royality among the Sith. It is cause it doesn't exist. A Sith that is of a royal title, has that title cause that certain Sith has royal blood in them. My father was King and my other was a Queen. So this makes me a geunine Prince. So hence the "Dark Prince" part. Since I've trained in the Sith arts, my full title of "Dark Prince of the Sith" is justified.

Wiggins, explain a bit about who Darth Man is. Also, what exactly are lightsaber gauntlets?? Let alone a twin version of it.

6. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    E_K_W: Are you making this royalty stuff up, or did you actually read it somewhere?

lightsabers can't move fast enough to deflect every bolt

You are correct, a lightsaber cannot deflect all bolts. Also remember though, in ESB Vader deflects more than a few shots just by holding up his hand, there are other ways to aviod getting shot. ;)

Ceifer: I sent you a PM about some ideas I had, let me know what you think.

7. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    DD:Ask KenKenobi he's the one who told me that and he told me to tell Ceifer that

and lightsaber gauntlets: if you know what gauntlet is then you should get a vage picture of what it is its like a lightsaber but it go's around your wrist the blade is wide one way and almost flat the other way sort of like this

and like this the other way

==========================================

8. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Ahh, let me get this right. The blade wraps around the gauntlet, leaving extreme damage from punching and the ability to deflect other blades? If that is correct it could be a very powerful tool.

If it came from KenKenobi I have no doubt that it is printed somewhere. That guy is a walking SW encyclopedia, I would even make the argument that he knows more about SW than GL,amazing.

Even if it is true, we can still manipulate the rules. Afterall what do we care about law and order.

9. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Yes it can do that but thats not all it can do it is also like a reg lightsaber but it looks like it's coming out of my arm

10. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Is the blade pointed to the sides or the front.

11. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    What do you mean from the sides or the front

12. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Actually forget it, I don't really know what I mean anymore. It does sound like a cool thought for a weapon, where did you find it?

13. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    it just came to me :p [face_devil]

oh!! and darth vaders right hand glove is indistructeble thats why he could block hans blaster shots with his hand

14. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    Your lightsaber gauntlets, Wiggins, sound very interesting. It is indeed quite a unique weapon. Which look like they can be quite affective and deadly in combat.
    Darth Dispicable, to get a better image of Wiggins light weapon, think of the blades that come out of the forearms of the character Baraka in the videogame Mortal Kombat 2. Wiggins lightsabers are similar to this cept his are not of metal put of plasmic light.
    That info of Sith royality may be true. But since Sith are known to make their own rules. That info is quite irrelavant. Sith can bend the rules so much that they eventually break them. Cause everything that you bend, eventually breaks when you bend it too far.
    No part of Darth Vader was industructable. He didn't really seem to have deflected those blaster shots from Han Solo in ESP. It more looks like he absorbed them. Since his hands are mechanical, he would have no problem by doing this. Absorbing energy such as the lasers from a blaster is a ability that can be learned through the Force. Both dark and light siders are capable of such an ability. Though such an ability is rarely used cause most Force-sensitives would simply deflect blaster shots away with their light saber.

15. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Ceifer got the picture, go big C.

one more thing, so i dont get my hand cut off when i'm fighting, the blade comes out just over my knuckle's,so i put my hand's in a fist and htat way i dont cut my hands off, it's also good because thy can't be knocked out of my hand's.

16. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    precision slices off your lightsaber gauntlets off your hands with his lightsaber without even touching your skin...Can't be knocked off your hands??...switches off his lightsaber
    Whoops, I guess I was a little too agressive with that example. Looks like you need to make your self some new lightsaber gauntlets. I promise I won't break your new ones. You have my word. Though have no worry about your new gauntlets when you make them. Cause I'm seriously doubting it that you would ever get into a fight with someone that is as fast and agile as I am. Speed such as mine is extremely hard to achieve.

17. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Nice but those wernt the only one i made infact those one's were traning sabers and thats why i let you cut them off

18. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Now I understand, duh. Anyway, I have much to do so I gotta run. Don't get in to much trouble while I am gone.

19. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Hey all, we have a new version now with some better guidelines. Check it out here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.