main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Dark Side Consumes: Dark Jaina, post- Invincible AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by cdgodin, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdgodin

cdgodin Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2009
    Title: The Dark Side Consumes
    Author(s): cdgodin
    Timeframe: Starts one day after an AU ending to Invincible
    Characters: Darth Caedus, Darth Jaegar(no not Jaina), Jaina, Vergere's Force ghost, and the general cast of LOTF.
    Genre: AU
    Summary: Jaina somehow gets captured by Darth Caedus and is becoming Caedus's Sith apprentice.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1
    one day after the battle of Shedu Maad

?Jaina, Jaina, Jaina.? Darth Caedus growled, prowling slowly around her, limping because of his disabled foot. ?You do know that I cannot be defeated.?

?So, I know that you have to be stopped.? She angrily spat. ?Do you know how much you are hated? ?

?Yes, but that is a necessary evil. Without it, how could I unite the galaxy??

?Yeah, unite the galaxy against you.?

?So? It is still united.? Caedus laughed darkly.

?I don?t how you sleep at night.? Jaina said defiantly.

?Well the way I see it, some are sacrificed so that more can live. Call it? dieing for the greater good.?

?Greater good, blah blah blah. You are a Sith, and you are evil! The last time there was a Sith, ten thousand Jedi died. Ten. Thousand. Jedi. And Palpatine took over! Palpatine, who destroyed Alderaan! Palpatine, who destroyed Byss! Palpatine, a Sith Lord!?

?So? He united the galaxy too. But against him, not for him. Do you not see? The Sith unite the galaxy! We help people, not destroy them!?

Finally, Jaina could not stand his philosophy. Jaina jumped with all her force, sailing toward Caedus feet-first. He stopped her movement with the Force, sending a round of Force Lightning onto her. Jaina slowly blacked out to the sound of Caedus?s evil laughter.

Caedus sat in his personal quarters. The Anakin Solo had recently jumped from Shedu Maad to the Empress Teta system. He did some thinking? Where should we jump to? Then the answer hit him. He grabbed his comlink.

?Captain Prodo, jump to the end of the Daragon Trail.?

?All the way to that cursed planet?? Prodo?s voice sounded uncertain.

?Yes, all the way. And Captain, please kill my apprentice. End transmission.?

Caedus chuckled. ?Oh Jaina,? Caedus said to himself.? You think that I?m bad. But you?ve never met Jaegar.?

Two days later, Caedus received a message on his comlink. What a shame. He thought darkly. Jaina seemed like she was getting used to the Embrace of Pain. Oh well. He flipped open his comlink.

?Colonel, we are coming out of hyperspace. And Tahiri has been successfully killed.?

?Good work Captain. I will be coming to the bridge to oversee the drop out of hyperspace. Please send some guards to bring the prisoner to a shuttle. Caedus out.

Guards arrived quickly to show Jaina to the shuttle. Jaina cursed at Caedus.

?You?ll never turn me!? She shrieked madly.? Never!?

?Ah, but I will, Jaina, I will.?

Half an hour later, Caedus stood in the bridge of the Anakin Solo. He watched with grim excitement as the Anakin Solo came out of hyperspace. The barren world of Korriban dominated the viewscreen. Caedus started heading toward the hangar.

If Jaina were to become Sith, she would have to see who Jaegar was on the surface of Korriban. Then, and only then, would she unleash her anger and once again revel in the power of the dark side. The, she shall become a Sith. But Caedus knew that first he would have to train her for weeks, months even. For she would have to train to be his apprentice. And meet Jacen?s new Master, one who began a new age of the Sith. His Master, who had established the Rule of Three. His Master, who had said,?One to embody the power. One to crave it. And one to keep them both in check.?

He knew that his Master would be pleased that he had captured Jaina, the former Sword of the Jedi, and make her the new Sword of the Sith.

Pain! So much pain! Jaina only knew the white, and eternity was one breath, and one breath was an e

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.