main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*> *The Dark Side Enclave* <*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Darth_Khan, Sep 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Khan

Darth_Khan Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2003
    Welcome one and all to the new Dark Side Enclave!

*The doors of the Enclave swing open. Couches, TV's, stereo systems, open bar, Light Saber dueling ring and full spa appear*

This place is for all aspiring Dark Side writers to come and relax, share ideas, talk about their days, and maybe even help other writers with their own Dark Side Fan Fict!

*Darth_Khan floats over to the bar and grabs an ice tea*

Come on in everyone, this enclave is for everyone ... no restriction !! :D

P.S., this isn't to create competition with the Treehouse or Fortress, just an independent thread

2. C_o_r_u_s_c_a_n_t

C_o_r_u_s_c_a_n_t Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    Hmm...I'm not a Dark Side Guy. 8-} heheh. But you would need a guy to duel with wouldn't you? *pulls out double sided, gold sabered lightsaber* *cue for the Duel of the Fates Music* *gets in sparring ring*

;)

3. Darth_Khan

Feb 23, 2003
    hehehe, don't worry about it man. Their isn't any restrictions as you can always come over to the dark side later!

Watch this!

*Activates the dueling ring, suddenly Corruscant has a sparring droid standing in front of him, also ready to battle*

Not bad eh? Let the battle begin!

*Activates the droid and it begins to charge towards Corruscant*

4. C_o_r_u_s_c_a_n_t

Aug 21, 2003
    *with a few simple flishes of his lightsaber, he swipes off the droid's head. But wait! It's a droid-it can't die that easily. crud!*

;)

5. Darth_Khan

Feb 23, 2003
    Wow, nice shot, but these aren't your average run-of-the-mill Trade Federation droids!

*The droid stumbles a bit, stops, regains it's original composure, and goes back at it again with Corruscant! But this time, the droid is making contact with the light-saber with his own grey light-saber*

6. C_o_r_u_s_c_a_n_t

Aug 21, 2003
    hmm, Droids are easily manipulated by the Force actually... *Force pushes the droid back into the enclave wall, smashing it to pieces!* :D

;)

7. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Khan, glad I could help with this thread! Good luck to it! :)

Am [face_love]

8. Darth_Khan

Feb 23, 2003
    Good work man! You win round one! :D ...

*Floats a drink over to Corruscant*

There you go man, a good drink so you can regain your strenghts!

*Turns off the dueling ring while Corruscant drinks and he turns on the TV to the Emmy's that are playing*

I forgot this was on tonight!

*Runs to the couch and begins to watch it*

9. C_o_r_u_s_c_a_n_t

Aug 21, 2003
    Hey I don't drink dark side drinks! 8-} The Emmys eh? :) I like the Oscars better! :D

;)

10. tatooinewizard

tatooinewizard Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2003
    All my stories are dark at least, and I've been contemplating a thread like this myself. So...

11. C_o_r_u_s_c_a_n_t

Aug 21, 2003
    Well, DK's brought it to a computer near you! 8-}

;)

12. tatooinewizard

May 13, 2003
    Well, I'm glad I left the idea open then.

13. Darth_Khan

Feb 23, 2003
    Welcome TatooineWizard. We are all friends here and we're aways up for some exerts from your ficts!

Pull up a chair, grab a drink and let the party begin!

*Floats a drink and a chair over to TatooineWizard*

14. tatooinewizard

May 13, 2003
    Thanks. But I hope the drink has no alcohol, DK...

15. Darth_Khan

Feb 23, 2003
    Don't worry man ;) , no alcohol on a Sunday night! It's whatever you want it to be!

16. tatooinewizard

May 13, 2003
    I didn't know Dark Siders cared about the Sabbath...

*drinks* Water.

17. Darth_Khan

Feb 23, 2003
    Dark Siders may be dark, but we are bent on tradition! We must respect the traditions of our elders/masters or face death!

Just let us know when Sabbath is over and we'll start to flow the alcohol again!

*Sends the chair towards TatooineWizard and has him sit down*

18. tatooinewizard

May 13, 2003
    I'm not a 'him', so I refuse to sit down.

19. Darth_Khan

Feb 23, 2003
    Ooooopppppsssss, sorry TatooineWizard, my bad!

*Being a true gentleman, he stands up, and uses the force to send the leather couch over to her*

This couch is really comfy!

20. tatooinewizard

May 13, 2003
    That's better.

By the way as far as drinking alcohol I think everyday is like the Sabbath to me, so you'll have to opperate around me there.

21. Darth_Khan

Feb 23, 2003
    No worries, if you want to drink, then go ahead. If you don't drink, then we have plenty of substitutes for you!

22. tatooinewizard

May 13, 2003
    :cool:

I think I'll post an excerpt from a story of mine that isn't attracting much attention.

23. tatooinewizard

May 13, 2003
    Target: Delta 7, or Blade?s Revenge

There was only one thought on my mind that night, one desire that had consumed me entirely, and that was vengeance. Of course it wasn?t all about revenge mind you; I had a job to do, which had been laid in my hands by the Emperor himself, but it was not his mandate that had filled my heart with a raging black fire. It was my desire for revenge, to strike back after being rebuked time and time again. And even had my Master not sent me on this assignment I would have went anyway. Only I had the right to put an end to ?Target: Delta 7?, or that was my opinion at any rate.

I found myself walking along the crowded, sandy streets of Mos Eisley, and though a bleak expression shrouded my face a wicked smile twisted inside my heart. Soon I would be satisfied, and the black void that dominated my soul would be filled. For the most part the humans, and even the dim-witted alien scum, knew better than to cross me.

Perhaps I don?t look quite as sinister as I should; in fact I think my appearance is quite ordinary. I wear a simple mesh of black garments, my dark hair is layered roughly about my face?it seems that none of the downward spikes are the same length, and that?s the way I like it?also my frame is rather slim, which is quite deceptive for it hides my actual strength.

So it was not my looks that dissuaded the people and creatures about me from wanting to tangle with me. I was sending out vibes with the power of the Force, the dark energy I was spewing was enough to send most veering away from me. At another time I would have taken much pleasure in this, but by thinking of ?Target: Delta 7?, remembering how she?d rebuked me, I could only take pleasure in the fact that she would soon be dead.

Then some idiot dared to stop me, an alien freak of all things?a Rodian, I believe it was, though it hardly matters?the truth of the situation immediately increased my temper tenfold, but I allowed the thing to push my back up against a nearby building.

It pulled out a blaster, shoved the weapon?s barrel into my gut, and twisted the metal into my flesh. I didn?t flinch, for I had felt much worse pain?complete unspeakable agony, to tell the truth?at the hands of my Master. Besides I was the one with all the control, and I could not even force myself to pretend to be weak. I was dealing with a thing after all, not a person.

"What do you want?" I growled defiantly, and in Huttese it accused me of carrying something of value, then after cursing at me, it ordered me to give up my property. I was sure it knew nothing about the Imperial currency I had on me, and I was nearly positive it had not seen my lightsaber. Especially on an Outer Rim world in this age, a lightsaber was rare enough to be worth killing someone over, but I had no fear. I was not going to die, it was.

I began to use the Force chokehold against the alien scum, and the thing dropped its weapon and started to clutch its throat. Ever since the first time I had used this power, I had stopped wondering why this was Darth Vader?s favored attack method against incompetent Imperial officers.

Several passersby looked in the thing?s direction as it pathetically collapsed. Sand billowed from its impact, and the creature writhed as if there were some possible way to escape my assault, but then those watching turned from the scene and went back about their business. The Dark Side of the Force was everywhere; it was a part of every being on the street. The callousness and fear in all these individuals only proved that the Emperor was correct in his observations concerning those that dwelt in the galaxy.

Soon my would-be robber was dead. I spat on the corpse and gave it a swift, disgracing kick. Very few people cared, and those that did only hoped that I had spent all my rage and would not come after them next.

Despite all the excitement my expression remained bleak as I walked away from the execution scene. My thoughts were back where they belonged, on ?Target: Delta 7?. After several minutes my destinatio

24. Darth_Khan

Feb 23, 2003
    Wow, that's a great piece of your fic TatooineWizard! Keep 'em coming!

25. tatooinewizard

May 13, 2003
    Glad you liked it.

I'll find more excerpts and links too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.