main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Dark Side is strong in me for I am sith....

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by 1-SIDIOUS, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1-SIDIOUS

1-SIDIOUS Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2005
    Is she a Jedi knight, or a padawan. And BTW what is her name? I know Anakin goes Bad@$$ on her, when they duel on Yavin 4.

IMHO: She is a sith wannabee.

2. JediKink

JediKink Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    Asajj Ventress

She gave Anakin that Scar on his RIGHT eye.

I guess you could technically call her a Dark Sider among other classifications. She was at one time a member of the Jedi, But she never became a Knight, so she isn't a Dark/Corrupt Jedi. There are only 2 Sith, that's obvious.

She isn't Dooku's apprentice because in the cave where she gets the lightsabers, she pleads to Dooku to make her his apprentice, but he declines. She does this several times, in the comics I think and In Yoda: Dark Rendezvous.

Therefore, she is most definitely not Sith.

For more info, I'd checkout the greatest Officially Unofficial Star Wars reference Guide, the Unofficial Star Wars Encyclopedia on this sight.

Here the link to here entry:

3. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Dark_Jedi_Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 3, 2004
    Here is the link to her offical SW.com databank entry.

That pretty much sums up that she wanted to be a Sith and probably identified herself as one although she was not.

4. Ive_Got_Two_Legs

Ive_Got_Two_Legs Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 18, 2005
    Asajj always struck me as a pathetic character - not in terms of her abilities, but pathetic as in her life and abckstory.

5. uwishuwereme

uwishuwereme Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 20, 2005
    I know Assaj gave Ani the scar in a duel, but why didnt they show her give him the scar in the clone wars v.1 episode when they fought? Did they fight more than once and she gave him the scar,or did it just not show it?

6. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Yes, they fought again a few months before ROTS on Coruscant.

7. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    The fight can be seen in one of the Republic comics, can't remember exactly which issue, but I know it's in the Clone Wars Vol. 6 TPB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.