main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The dark side takes over...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rachel_Skywalker, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rachel_Skywalker

Rachel_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2008
    I'm new to theforce.net but I am a huge fan of Star Wars! There was just a few things I didn't like about ROTJ or the Expanded Universe and I wanted to change some of those things...

First of all, I didn't think Darth Vader should have died at the end of ROTJ, so in my story he is still living...Another thing is that I made him go back to the Dark side...I'm sorry to all the people who disagree to that but I always wondered what would have happened if Vader hadn't turned back to the light side but still managed to kill the emperor. Well I wrote this story to explain what would happen if that did happen...Also, Mara Jade and Luke didn't have Ben Skywalker in my story, instead I made them have a girl because i think there should be more girls in Star Wars. Anyway, I hope you readers enjoy my story...
    =====================
    Chapter 1 The Dark Side

After the Emperor was killed by the Dark Lord, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker managed to block out all the surges of pain from the Sith lightning and hobbled out of the Emperor's chamber room. As soon as his limp body was out of the Chamber room, the door slammed shut, magnetically sealing. Darth Vader hadn't noticed his son's escape because of all the mixed emotions he felt. Most of the feeling was betrayal to his Master but he also felt love for his son. Looking down the shaft, Darth Vader sighed with relief that his son was safe and still alive from the usually fatal sith lighning. When he finally realized the reality of what had just happened, hate swelled his mind. Some how, he felt as though his master was speaking to him. A voice in his mind repeatedly commanded "Get away from the Death Star."Without thinking, he charged for the magnetically sealed door. Stunned, Vader stretched out his mechanical arm in mid-air, in front of the door. Without further ado, the door imediately opened letting the Dark Lord out. Luke had already arrived at an abandoned TIE fighter when he saw his father walk onto the main landing platforms on the Death Star. Vader was not alone. He had dozens of Storm troopers trailing him from behind. Alarmed by their presence, Luke pulled himself into the TIE fighter with the strength of the force. As the enemy approached the TIE fighter, Luke started up the engine and flew off the Death Star to safety. Darth Vader sensed the Death Star would explode any minute so he commanded the storm troopers "follow that ship!" As soon as Vader had given the command, he climbed into a TIE fighter and flew out of the Death Star with dozens of Storm troopers and Imperial officers as the Death Star exploded. Vader could no longer see the TIE fighter tat Luke was in. Vader grabbed the commlink and calmly spoke to the remaining men "Send word to all Imperial officers located within 9 par secs to meet us with their troops on the planet of Itrod." His message is replied by static and he could just mak out the word "Yes."
    =========================

That is my ending to ROTJ and introduction to the story! I will continue my story if I get replies of how people think of my ROTJ ending and if you think my story will be good...

2. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    I've always loved the ending of ROTJ, where Anakin returns to the light side... but your story is really interesting so far! :D You've got a good start! I'm looking forward to see where you take it! :)
    =D= =D= =D= =D=
    And welcome to the boards!![:D]

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I also love it when Anakin returns to the light especially in those AU's where he survives and can live outside his suit eventually--what's really cool is those AU's where he never turns at all :* Mama V. is the uncontested queen of those :D :)

But this looks different because the whole face of the conflict changes--since it's not Isard, Pellaeon and Thrawn but Vader who holds the reins of power. [face_thinking] And L&M get together anyway!!! And have a girl!!!!!!! You know I'm captivated already!! PM's please???? And welcome!! Love it when new authors start off with an ... epic LOL!! @};-

4. Rachel_Skywalker

Mar 22, 2008
    Thank you Jade_ eyes and dancing_star!! I really appreciate your replies to my story!! I plan to continue with a new part to my story every night! Here is the next part:
    ======================
    Chapter 1-A The Dark side

A year has passed since the time of the Emperor?s death and the Empire has regained its power back from the Alliance. The only thing that was stopping them from ruling the galaxy was Darth Vader. His vigilant search for Luke Skywalker took his mind away from battling. Although he was very loyal to the Dark side of the force, he often thought about turning back to the light side of the force. The only thing stopping him was his hatred. It was uncontrollable. He sensed his master?s presence which brought back painful memories. Meanwhile, Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade had met during a fierce battle and fell in love. As soon as they had a chance, the young couple quietly married on the planet of Tesklaz. After their marriage, the young duo made Tesklaz their home. A couple days after they were wed, Luke was brought a message from his trusted partner, Han Solo.
    ========================
    (This is where I start my dialogue. I just had to put in a little bit more background information.)
    ========================
    Han Solo:?Luke! It?s so great to see you and Mara Jade. We were worried something happened to you guys. Is everything alright?"
    Luke Skywalker: "Han, I?m sorry about our desertion. Mara Jade and I had to flee from the Empire. Everything is perfectly fine.?
    Mara Jade slowly walks out of their white, dome shaped dwelling and sends a smile towards Han. She places her hand on her stomach as Luke puts his arm around his wife. Han looks confused at first but then he realized that Mara Jade?s stomach was much larger than normal.
    Han: ?Are you having a kid??
    Luke and Mara Jade look at each other with smiles. Luke and Mara Jade turn their gaze upon Han.
    Mara Jade: ?Yes.?
    Han?s face brightens and his mouth hangs open.
    Han: ?Good Lord, I?m going to be an Uncle! I?m so happy for you both.?
    Han and Luke clasp in a strong embrace. Then Han turns to Mara Jade and he looks like tears are about to come spilling out of his eyes. Instead, he laughs out of joy and gives Mara a soft squeeze and a Kiss on the cheek.
    Han: ?When is the child due??
    Luke: ?Very soon. The birthing droids predict Mara Jade could have the child in the upcoming days.?
    Han: That?s wonderful except I wasn?t sent here to find out how you were doing, I was sent here by the Alliance. The Empire has grown stronger and we can?t hold them back. Vader has sent storm troopers on nearly all the planets. So far the Rebel base is safe but soon the Empire will find us. General Mindal has come up with a very clever plan. We need you, Luke. General Mindal requested that you lead the attack on the Empire.?
    Luke: ?I can?t. I have to stay here and care for Mara Jade.?
    Luke looks out of a window and thinks to himself <I must go. The Alliance needs me but Mara Jade needs me now most of all>. Luke takes a deep breath and sighs.
    Luke: ?Mara, I love you but I have my duties to the Alliance. I must go with Han. Will you be alright??
    Mara: ?I?ll be fine, Luke. I understand how you feel. I would go to but there is no way I could in my condition.?
    Luke knows he won?t be able to see his child for weeks now but as a strong Jedi he buries these feelings deep down within him. Luke holds Mara close and then gives her a compassionate, good bye kiss.
    Luke: ?I love you.?
    Mara: ?I love you, too.?
    Luke looks down at Mara?s large stomach
    Luke: ?I love you my child.?
    Luke gathers up a few belongings and heads for the door with Han right behind. Luke stops abruptly.
    Luke: ?I?ll be back.?
    His words are met with a smile from Mara
    Mara: ?I?ll remember that.?
    Without further ado, Han and Luke board the Millennium Falcon where Chewie awaits Han?s return.
    Chewie: Rrrrraawwrrr (translation- ?Glad you decided to come.?
    Han: ?Chewi

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow, that was quick!! :D Enjoyed the way you have your dialogue set out as to the layout. :D Thanks for the PM, too. :)

6. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    Wow, that was quick! Great update! :D Looking forward to more! :)
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

7. Rachel_Skywalker

Mar 22, 2008
    Here is a new part:

Chapter 1-B the Dark side

As the Millennium Falcon traveled to the well hidden Rebel base on Merigan, Darth Vader, lord of the sith, for saw the Rebel?s approach on the Star Destroyer ?Grisli?. He was appalled that the Rebels would once again try to fend off the Empire with their small band of men. In his vision of the future, he saw his son with the rebel squads. Vader thought about this situation. It might be his only chance to seize his Son and turn him to the Dark side. The problem was getting Luke on the Star Destroyer alone. The only reasonable solution was to set the tractor beam on high and pull any rebel ship that passes by into the Star Destroyer. The Dark lord concentrated for hours, concocting a plan to bring the young pilot aboard his Star Destroyer. After what seemed like days, Vader finally gave up. The only way he could bring his son aboard was to do the obvious. The lord of the sith marched out of his corridors to the main observatory. There, he found his loyal friend, Captain Tuid.
    Darth Vader: ?Captain Tuid. Set your course for ?Grisli?, our sister ship.?
    Captain Tuid: ?As you wish, my lord.?
    Vader: ?When we arrive at our destination, I want the tractor beam set on high. Be prepared with TIE fighters ready for battle on a moments notice. As all this is taking place, the rebel?s will be approaching. I also want a message sent out to the other Star Destroyers within 5 par secs to meet us at the Rendezvous point. Am I understood, Captain??
    Captain: ?Yes, my lord.?
    Vader: ?Good. I will be in my chambers if I am needed. Let?s hope that I am not.?

The Millennium Falcon carrying Luke, Han, and Chewie, was forced to take a detour around a Star Destroyer. It wasn?t a problem unless a few of the TIE fighters roaming around the outside of the Star Destroyer saw the Millennium Falcon. The detour caused the journey to Merigan to be longer. Chewie and Han continued flying south of the Star Destroyer when 5 TIE fighters came zooming towards them.
    Han: ?You can?t be serious.?
    Chewie: ?Rrrraaaawwrr.? (Translation- We?ll blast them.)
    Luke: ?I?ll take the rear blasters.?
    Han: ?I?m going to the front blasters. Chewie, try to get as close as possible to the fighters.?
    Chewie: ?Rraawwrr.? (translation- no problem.)
    Luke and Han seated themselves in front of the front and rear blasters.
    Luke: ?I hope they don?t tell their big brother about this.? (By this he meant the Star Destroyer lurking close by.)
    Han: ?Yeah. Get ready to fire.?
    Luke: I?m ready. Let?s go!?
    Han and Luke start firing at the TIE fighters. All of a sudden, Luke feels the strongest feeling he ever felt from the force. It almost hurt. At first young Skywalker didn?t know what this over powering sensation was. As he regained his thoughts, it became clear to him. By this time, Han has noticed his young friend had stopped firing.
    Han: ?Luke! You alright, kid??
    Luke thought to himself <This feeling has to be Mara Jade giving birth to our child.> He smiled to himself. Han mumbles to himself as lets go of the front blasters.
    Han: ?What is wrong with that kid? Chewie, Take over!?
    Chewie steers the ship with first class maneuvers. With Han and Luke both not firing, it was the only thing Chewie could do. As the Millennium Falcon dodged incoming green blasts, Han made his way over to Luke. When he reached Luke, he grabbed his friend?s shoulder and shook him.
    Han: ?What is wrong with you!??
    Luke is now shaken from his deep thought.
    Luke: ?What? Nothings wrong. Everything is perfectly wonderful.?
    Han: ?What? We?re about to get shot down because you let go of the rear blasters and Nothings wrong! How can everything be perfectly wonderful!??
    Luke: ?Mara Jade had the child! That is what is so wonderful.
    As Luke returns to the real world, it finally clicks that they are about to get shot down or beamed onto the approaching Star Destroyer.
    Luke: ?What are you doing over here!? Ge

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Plot thickens :D Vader's strategy looks like it'll work [face_worried] Glad about Mara--but I wish Luke could join her again soon ;)

9. Rachel_Skywalker

Mar 22, 2008
    My next part might be a little sad for some people...I'm just giving a heads up of what will happen in the future as the story continues... Maybe I should change the storyline a little bit. If i do change the storyline, I might not post the next part for a couple of days so...

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nothing can happen to Han or Mara--the latter will bum me out and I'll have to get all snarky--& that's not my style--very touchy about things happening to Mara :p

11. Rachel_Skywalker

Mar 22, 2008
    It's a good thing I changed the Storyline... Otherwise, Mara would end up being dead. Luckily I changed the storyline before I got to that part...You might be a surprised at the next couple of parts, though! I can't post the parts yet because I didn't finish changing the whole story so...I should post tomorrow though!!!

12. Rachel_Skywalker

Mar 22, 2008
    I'm going to stop with the chapter because now I'm lost with that so... Here is the next part!

As Luke had thought, Mara Jade gave birth to a beautiful girl. The baby looked just like Mara Jade but without hair. As Mara thought about what to name the child, her life long friend walked in the door. Her name was Kileal. She had long blonde hair that was braided and wrapped into a bun. Mara hadn?t seen her friend since before she met Luke. It was wonderful to see her companion.
    Mara: ?Kileal? I can?t believe it! It is magnificent that you would come to see me.
    Kileal: ?Why wouldn?t I? You saved my life, remember?
    Kileal walked over to where Mara sat with her child in her arms.
    Mara: ?As you can see, this is my child.?
    Kileal: ?I know. That?s why I came.?
    Mara: ?How did you know? Nobody except for my husband, Luke, and his friend Han knew about my pregnancy.?
    Kileal: ?Well, I just got this strong feeling to come and see you. And then out of No where, I heard a deep voice say ??Mara Jade is with child. She needs you. Go to her.??
    Mara: ?I?m grateful that you chose to come and see me. I?m very tired and I need someone to take care of my baby.?
    Kileal: ?No problem. I?ll take care of her. What?s her name??
    Mara hands the baby to Kileal.
    Mara: ?I was thinking of that when you came in. Maybe Analiese or Larissa. I?m not sure. Which name do you prefer??
    Kileal: ?I love both names. Analiese sounds more, daring while Larissa sounds more like a princessy.?
    Mara: ?I choose Analiese. With her background, I would like her to be more of a brave, daring type. I know the name won?t matter to how she turns out. Maybe someday, she?ll become a Jedi like her father.?
    Kileal: ?Analiese it is. She is so beautiful. Analiese looks so much like you.?
    Mara smiles a weak smile.
    Mara: ?I must get some rest now. After Analiese falls asleep, you can put her in the room where you sleep. I don?t care which room you sleep in as long as you are comfortable.
    Kileal: ?Ok.?
    Mara: ?Good night Analiese. I love you and good night Kileal. Thank you.?
    Kileal: ?Good night Mara. Rest well.

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great to see Mara with a close friend :) And Analiese... a lovely name. :D Luke's gonna spoil her rotten LOL!!!

14. Rachel_Skywalker

Mar 22, 2008
    Luke and Han are still firing at the remaining three TIE fighters. Han knows that the Millennium Falcon could easily out run the small TIE fighters. All they would have to do is jump into hyperspace at the precise moment. Calculating would be the hard part since they weren?t traveling in a straight line. Although Han was willing to take that chance, Luke wasn?t.
    Luke: ?We can?t just go into hyperspace and let the empire know we were here!?
    Han: ?But they wouldn?t know it was us. They?ll probably think it was just people passing by.?
    Luke: ?Just people passing by don?t fire at TIE fighters. They try to communicate with surrounding space crafts.?
    Han: ?Well then, keep firing and pray we can blow them up quicker. That Star Destroyer is getting offal close.?
    Luke concentrates on a TIE fighter and mumbles to himself <I can do this>. As Luke aims at the Tie fighter, he sees one of the TIE fighters blow up.
    Han: ?I got him!?
    Then Luke grasps his controls tightly and just as the TIE fighter is zooming past, BOOM!!! Luke fired at it and blew up the TIE fighter.
    Luke: ?I got another one! Only one more to go.?
    Han turns to Luke with a confused and alarmed face.
    Han: ?Do you see the last TIE fighter anywhere??
    Luke: ?No.?
    Han: ?Uh oh. He?s either going back to get some of his friends or to tell the Empire that we?re here.?
    Luke: ?I see it! ?
    Han: ?Where??
    Luke: ?It?s beaming into the Star Destroyer!?
    Han: ?That means we have to leave, Right now! Chewie, set the coordinates for hyperspace. Try to go as fast as you can.?
    Chewie: ?Rrraawwrr? (translation- ?right away.?)
    Luke looks out the window with a panicked look on his face while Han is messing with the controls getting ready to jump into hyperspace. Luke starts mumbling to himself.
    Luke: ?So we meet again.?
    Han: ?Who? What are you talking about??
    Luke: ?Darth Vader is on that Star Destroyer. I can feel it. He?s looking for me.?
    Han: ?Now don?t jump to conclusions.?
    Luke: ?I?m not jumping to conclusions. Vader knows I?m on this ship. He?s going to try to beam us aboard the Star Destroyer.?
    Han: ?Why does he want you??
    Luke: ?I think he?s going to try to turn me to the Dark side again. But you don?t have to worry. I won?t turn to the Dark side.?
    Han: ?I wasn?t worried. If we do get beamed on the Star Destroyer, Chewie and I will try to help you escape.?
    Luke: ?No. Save yourself. I?ll meet up with you again.?
    Han: ?Alright, Kid. We got out of messes worse than this.?
    Han and Luke exchange smiles as the approaching Star Destroyer starts sucking them aboard.
    Han: ?This is it, Luke. Be careful.?
    Luke: ?I sense doubt in you. Don?t worry. We?ll meet again.?
    The Star Destroyer overhead pulls the Millennium Falcon into itself. The Dark Lord once again succeeds and has gotten what he wanted. As Darth Vader enters landing platform A, storm troopers surround the ship. Han, Luke, and Chewie know they are now prisoners of the Evil Empire so Han opens the door. Slowly, the threesome walks out of the Millennium Falcon. As soon as the Millennium Falcon door slammed shut, Luke was bombarded by Storm troopers. He was handcuffed and pushed aside as Chewie was taken down the corridor in steel handcuffs and Han was handcuffed and shoved along side Luke. Of course, they were still surrounded by Storm troopers with blasters as Darth Vader walked towards the 2 of them. Luke was glaring at Vader as he approached.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.