main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Dark War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Torture, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Torture

Darth_Torture Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2009
    This is a new RPG I'M making, set 3000 years after Episode 6.

Plot - Malakius cut Huan Jr. down with one slash, then started to hide the Body. But he was caught, captured and banished. 5 years later a Sith fleet approached Utapau Malakius leading it. The Sith fleet landed far from anywhere useful, but slowly advanced on the Jedi's hideout.

CS

Name -
    Age -
    Species -
    Gender -
    Rank -
    Clothes -
    Weapons -
    Backstory -

[color=purple][b][hl=gray]I_H Edit:[/hl][/b][/color] Hello Darth_Torture and welcome to the RPF. This game doesn't meet a number of minimum requirements this RPF has for its games. Specifically, there needs to be a story players can orient themselves by. Also, some rules of the game and an explanation of its purpose (what are the players going to be doing?) would be nice. Please read RPF rules, as well as our guide to game design. Looking over the first posts of some successful games would also be very helpful. Then when you relaunch, you'll be on much better footing. If you want someone to proof-read your first post, PM it to me and I'll be happy to.

-I_H

2. witchdoctor187

witchdoctor187 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 14, 2007
    It is very good to see new faces around here, welcome.

what i would suggest you is that you take this over to the Game Designers Guild over in the Resource Forum. so you can get opinions on how to improve the story and iron out the details. Good luck [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.