main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Darker Side- Chapter 5 is Up

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PadawanEmily, Feb 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    NOTE: Okay this is just a note before i actually start to write anything. This story is about action...love..searching, quests..it's about everything in our life that we must encounter.

Before i type out my story, (which I thank ton's of people of helping me with. :))i'd like to tell you a little about the 2 main characters in the story.

THE MASTER:
    Lionel Timbo: Lionel is a very passionate master. He finds time in his missions, he makes sure that everything goes the way he thinks it should go. He questions. He'd rather not fight at all. He is very intuned to the force, some are suprised that he isnt on the council, where he should be. Lionel shares no reward, he never takes a reward, he is there for a reason and that reason is to help other people, and in return help the galaxy. He carries a yellow lightsaber, he has long brown hair, to fit the Master apperance.

The PADAWAN
    Josa Roba: Josa was born on Naboo to a very respectable family, or so he has been told. He was taken from his home at age 5, which is very old for a young male to be taken to the Jedi. He somehow adapts and makes friends with only one person in the Temple a Qui-Gon Jinn, a fairly young male also. He gets the Master Lionel Timbo, Timbo is very pleased by everything that Josa can do and his skills, but is concerned that he may have enough strength to become a Lord of the Dark Side. He has a green lightsaber, with a brown cloak.

Those are the two main characters. The initial first chapter will be posted later today, as i need to go out and go to my cruddy job...lol only for an hour though, so i should be back in no time :)

2. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Well here it goes..

Chapter One

The temple was dark, dark and shadowy which was unusual for this time of the temples life, no light was apparent in the temple. The quietness was what the temple had a chieved to be the most peaceful place in the galaxy.

Noises came from different rooms, young padawan's having trouble sleeping, some masters meditating. All the rooms were occupied, except one dorm. The dark still had it's light on, over the door. The padawan's that slept there had not come back.

The temple was ever so quiet, talks about escape came from the other rooms, rumors fled.

"We Are So dead, Qui-Gon".

A noise came,two young padawans came into the temple. One a little bit older then the other, but they both were close.

The older one was Qui-Gon Jinn, a very young padawan, that had seen many battles and hated to fight, unless it was needed. The young one next to him was Josa Roba, a very eager Jedi.

Qui-Gonn looked at his younger friend with a smile. "Take off your hood my friend. We are back in the temple, we can't get into trouble. They'll never know, plus there all asleep." Qui-Gonn said with a slight smile.

Josa took his hood off. "Yea i guess your right, but wow, we did all the things that...well we should not of done. Not like it matters. Not like we'll be Jedi any time soon" Josa said with his charming smile.

They both laughed. "Now," Qui-Gon said looking at Josa. " Is to find a way to tell the council about why we didnt report tonight. Got any good stories?" Josa looked at him, and shook his head no. "Well i can get my master to-".

A figure that had just appeared behind him cracked a smile. "Your master could do what". Josa turned around. "Master Timbo.. I am so sorry." Qui-Gonn looked at the older man, with almost disgust. "Sorry Master we were surveying the..clubs. Qui-gonn and i were just".

Master Timbo put up his hand. "Silence. Qui-Gonn i believe you have some early training to do, with your master Master Dooku. Josa, so do you. I dont know if the council will even let you do it after."

Josa looked at his master. "Don't tell them then"

Master Timbo straighted his cloak. "I am a Jedi, a Jedi Master, i will tell them what i see fit. Josa, go to your room"

Josa looked back and nodded his head and left. Master Timbo looked as Josa left. "He still has much to learn"

3. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Chapter Two:

"Use the Force you must."Master Yoda told the young padawan's in the room. Qui-Gonn and Josa laughed to themselves. Josa looked around, he didnt know why he was here, he thought he would of been thrown out now, for what happened 3 days ago. Josa and Qui-Gon were still there so they must have not told, or the masters liked them.

"Pair up, you must now." Qui-Gon started to walk closer to Josa. "Ah..Qui-Gon pair you will not with Josa..pair with Johan." Master Yoda nodded.

Qui-Gon looked at Master Yoda, and nodded. "Yes Master" Qui-Gon walked to Johan, and smiled.

Josa looked at Master Yoda. "Okay who do I pair up with Master" he said walking closer to the green alien. "Ah..pair with" Yoda looked around. "Hmm hard choice this is." Yoda looked around.

"Ah i know..pair with Benfer you will" Yoda said nodding. Josa looked at him. A smile came across the older master's face. "Only a girl she is." Josa nodded and walked over to Befer.

"Hey" Josa said, as he took his lightsaber out of his belt. Benfer was a normal human girl, long blonde hair, the same age as Josa. "Hello Josa. It looks like were doing some practice dueling. Should we do this or are you going to continue to flirt with me?"

Josa put up his hands. "Why would i flirt with you. I have a bunch of babes over me..everynight" Benfer looked at him. "Oh..okay. Let's battle then" Benfer got her lightsaber out and put it up to attack mode, as did Josa. "Okay tell me when your ready t-" The lightsabers clashed. Josa was a bit suprised. He had to say, she was good, real good. I should of made friends with her Josa said smiling.

Before Benfer knew it she was on the ground. "You see I am better..as I am a man" Josa said smiling. Benfer rolled her eyes. "Okay then strike me down" she said. Josa looked over at Qui-Gon, he smiled.

Qui-Gon smiled back.

Josa's smile faded. "I don't hurt girl's. It's not nice." Jona says turning around again. Taking his lightsaber and throwing it in the air, he suddenly went to the ground hard. He looked up. "Well i'm not nice" she said winking.

4. lord_yoda01

lord_yoda01 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 13, 2002
    it is looking great Em.....keep up the good work....can't wait for the next installment.... :D

5. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Thanks a bunch LY :)

6. darkknight_152002

darkknight_152002 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    This is the first fanfic I have read here, and I like it. Keep it up, Emily! :D

7. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
  8. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I love you... [face_love]

...well, at least your writing... keep up the holy cool tale-spinning...

9. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003

Chapter 3

Benfer was pacing around her room. She plopped on her bed. She put her hands up to her face and put it through her hair. "Why the hell do I dream about Josa." She looked around, a smile came across her face.

She got up and placed her cloak over her head. "I need to think. Get my anger out somehow" she said she opened up her door and quietly walked to the dueling room.

As she walked to it, she heard lightsabers clashing. "I wonder who it is, it's way to early to do it. With a master" she said walking a little bit faster.

"Master. It seems i've gotten better, Better then both you and Master Yoda", Josa said. The older man nodded. "Do not get arragont like your friend Qui-Gon."

The voices belonged to Josa and his master. Benfer was wondering why they were there so early, she made her way to the corner to see what was happening. What she saw made her smile. Josa didnt have a shirt on and he was sweating. This put a smile on Benfer's face.

A smile that would not die anytime soon.

10. lord_yoda01

Nov 13, 2002
    I love you [face_love]

oh yeah and your writing too... :D
    I can't wait for the next chapter.....keep up the excellent work Em. :D

11. darthmace7

darthmace7 Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 15, 2003
    Great job. Very enjoyable; keep it up!

12. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Thanks everyone..i should have Chapter 4 up by Tomorrow night...

13. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Chapter 4

From the darkness a very old man looked on at Benfer. "Good this is not" was all he said as he slowly walked back to the meditating room.

Benfer smiled and walked back to her dorm.

The next day...

Josa and Benfer were standing next to each other in the jedi council room. "Called you here we did for a reason. Go to Naboo you both will, to help the humans against there many troubles with the gungans. But-" he said looking at Josa, "Do not give them any help, observe you must". The council memebers didnt add anything more, Josa nodded, then left. Benfer, however did not nod at all and just left.

Josa walked to his dorm and looked at Qui-Gon. "Looks like i'll be going home" he said smiling. Qui- Gon looked at him. " You got expelled?" he said looking at him.

"Oh no..i get to solve the dispute on Naboo. Real fun."

Qui-Gon looked at him. "Who's going with you..Me?"

Josa took off his shirt, making sure his hair was all right. "No. Benfer" he said smiling. "I have to take a shower." he said smiling.

Qui-Gon looked. "Yea..really cool" he said walking out. Shaking his head.

Josa got out of the shower when he heard someone call his name. "I'll be right back, just need to find a towel." he said laughing. He put the towel around his waist.

He walked out. "Oh, Hi Benfer, what was it you wanted." he said looking at her smiling.

"Um, well, we have...to well, um go to the council then get a ship." she said smiling.

"Oh okay. Is that all?" he asked her.

"Um, i was wondering what you were taking?" she asked him, with a smile in her eyes.

"Well only the best person in the world," he said grinning.

He walked closer to her.

She smiled, as did he. Benfer went in for a kiss, there lips met, as they brushed against each other.

Benfer smiled, and she ran out.

14. lord_yoda01

Nov 13, 2002
    Awesome.....little love connection developing ehh....tres cool :D
    Keep up the excellent work.... rock on /,,/ ;)

15. jedi_john_33

jedi_john_33 Jedi Master star 7

Sep 26, 2003
    very great story. i love how the young jedi relate to the young poeople of our world. keep up the good work :D

16. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Chapter 5

Benfer walked onto the ship with her stuff. She couldnt believe she was actually leaving the planet to go to Naboo. It had been so long since she had last seen Naboo.

The last time she was on Naboo was with her master, 5 years ago. She smiled. She was going to see the beautiful trees. She closed her eyes, breathing in the very cold damp air of the temple.

She looked around. She wasnt ever going to go anywhere big. She had already had a plan for what she was going to do.

She was leaving the order. She couldnt stand it here. She could feel the end coming near.

"If only I knew what it meant." She said looking around. She somehow knew a padawan, or a padawan in training was going to turn to the darkside, but she couldnt place who it was.

Benfer plumped herself down on a seat. "i guess if i knew what it meant. I wouldnt be here, i'd actually be doing something helpful." she said.

She looked at the droids surrounding her. "You guy's dont need another clean do you?"

She watched her master look at her with disappointment in it's eyes. "Why bother arguing, he'll just tell me to be mindful of the future. I already know what my future holds.

And i'm not turning away from him"

----------------

Comments are welcome :)

17. lord_yoda01

Nov 13, 2002
    Impressive....most impressive.....I eagerly anticipate the next chapter.....

18. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Chapter 6 should be up some time next week. It's going to be a pretty long one..or so i hope.

19. lord_yoda01

Nov 13, 2002
    Okay...that's cool Em.....can't wait! :D

20. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
  21. Mediator

Mediator Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2004
    nice story so far it's great.

22. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Thank you...very much

23. jedimasterkipdurron

jedimasterkipdurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    :eek: You said this wasn't good! You are wrong, great story it is. Long chapter I'm looking forward too. May the force be with you in the writing Em.

24. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Thanks...

Kip

25. Mediator

Mediator Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2004
    Yeah, like kip said, it's better than you told me it was. You're way too modest for your own good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.