main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Darkest Days: A Record of NJO by Tahiri Veila **COMPLETED**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Courtney_Solo, Jul 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    OK, new post!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"September 16 120 a.d,

We're going to die...

Did I trick you yet? :D OH! And all this time I had this diary I DIDN'T know I could do smilies! :D oOoO!

Anyhoo, Krista Fett just marched in here with a ka-billion-trillion-zillion.... *switches to whispers*... stormtroopers.

The reason I switched to whispering so fast is cause Anakin said that they could hear me in Kessel. Which might be bad, for our sake.

Alema... (the little,lowdown,disgusting CREEP!) is with her, and Anakin just told me to 'Shut Up!' so I guess I'd better save the diary writing for when I'm not hyper...

Tahiri Veila

Later that day...

I'm still hyper, but I can yell as LOUD as I want now, so no worries.

Anakin,Luke,Mara,Jacen,Jaina and everyone else that I can think of is asleep right now, but I think I drank to much victory Mountain Dew, and it's caffinated. ;)

SO, I'm in the remains of my room, we all got to build a roof on top of our rooms, so at least I'm not freezing cold, or hot, depends on what I feel like. <That was a flawed statment, but I can't change it NOW.

I guess I'd better go, it seems we're not as safe as we thought we were...

(Anakin): "They're opening fire! Tahiri!"

(Tahiri): "Yes?" (I didn't yell that, because he was whispering...)

(Anakin): "Man our last gun!" (Did I mention we're short of supplies?)

I gotta go! Or else you'll (diary) probably get fried...

Tahiri Veila...."

2. Briman

Briman Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2004
    Yay! I loved the part with the victory mountain dew, lol.

3. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    thank ye. OH LOOK! I quoted you! ;)

4. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    *smacks self 20,000 times* I am sooooo sorry. This is still great. I can't wait for more. Tahiri is funny and you write her prefect.

5. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Thanks!

P.S. Don't hurt yourself! ;)

6. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Author's Note: I can promise an update tomorrow @ the latest!

Courtney_Solo

7. Briman

Oct 8, 2004
    Make it a good one, buddy ;)

8. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I wonder, when does Alema get to New Plympto?

9. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Just to let everyone know that...: I'm freaking out!

I'm wondering if I messed up the timeline on getting Tahiri's entries so far apart that I may have missed the significant stuff. Oh well, I guess I'll just say that I'm changing those events... I hope. :D

Thanks 4 reading every1!

10. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Tahiri-in-a-hurry-so-she-doesn't-bother-with-whatever-the-heck-day-it-is: 120 a.d,

OK, as you can see from the date, not that there IS one but, I'm in a hurry, so this will be a VERY short entry, shorter than usual, and here it is:

Anakin and I are hiding behind the remains of a stormtrooper waiting to be killed.

More later....

Later that evening...

Ah. Aha. This is indeed a interesting diary, I wish it were mine...

(Tahiri): "Tenel Ka! What are you..."

(Tenel Ka): "Just admiring your diary, I found it behind a disgusting stormtrooper."

(Tahiri): "He's dead, I assume?"

(Tenel Ka): "yes..."

(Tahiri): "Good, now PLEASE hand me my diary!"

(Anakin): "Diary? You told me it was a record of all our battles, and that you were going to use it as a record holder, like I asked you to."

(Did I mention that Anakin thought I was into history when he gave me this! *gags*)

(Tahiri): "It's not really THAT much of a diary."

(Anakin): "Then what is it?"

(Tahiri): "I..uh..it's...." (I went on and on for a lame excuse and finally found one.) "I just called it that to trick you! HA! hahahah.. nevermind."

I'll leave you laughing, (hopefully) as I continue my humorous journey, and always come beack to wrie more...

Tahiri Veila

11. Briman

Oct 8, 2004
    New post, alright! Seems Tenel Ka is sticking her nose into Tahiri's business. Naughty [face_shame_on_you]

12. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Yes, she didn't know it was secret though, don't go insulting my gurl! [face_not_talking] ;) [face_peace]

13. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    Tahiri talks waaaay too much.

Good job!

KT

14. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Are you implying, sir, that I talk too much? ;)

15. Briman

Oct 8, 2004
    I would never insult your gurl :p

Nah, you talk just the right amount.

16. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    @ least SOMEONE understands me! (I meant Tahiri, of course...)

17. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    July 13, 121 a.d,

Whoa. Too long have I been sitting here. Too long have I not written. :D

Anakin is sooooooooo sweet. By the way, he's not my best friend anymore, he's my boyfriend. All the boy/girl best-friendships are turning into Boyfriend/Girlfriend relationships. Jaina and Zekk, Jagged Fel is steaming... hehehehe, never did like that fellow. :D And Jacen and... nevermind.

If Danni reads this she'll probably get jealous, or feel weird, y'know, being Jacen's main squeeze for so loong, and then having him fall for Ten... (Danni, please don't kill me!) ... Tenel Ka. But at least Kyp Durron is completely obsessed with her, (Danni Quee) now, so she's not lonely. ;)

I'm hoping that Anakin will give me a nice birthday present... straying from the point again, right? But here's how we finally got together: I'm now inhabited by a creature named Riina of Domin Kwaad. Blech. But she's not so bad, if your really into disgusting,ugly,revolting,vain,mean creature's that call themselves females. And I'm not kidding. That's almost an astonsihing fact, but nevermind about that...

Master Skywalker is calling me out, I guess it's another mission/case/assignment. Buh Bye.

Tahiri Veila

18. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Courtney_Solo Author's Note: I have a feeling that I might be altering the timeline with this post... but what's done, is done. :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 15, 121 a.d,

Did I mention that I'm being tortured? Daily, unceasingly, and it's annoying. This..this... creature Riina Vong warrior lives inside of me, or rather, my mind. She's constantly giving me stupid advice, I mean, some of it is helpful, like how to pilot a Yuuzhan Vong vessel, but other than that it's hard for me to decide what my feelings are, and what hers are.

Most people I know, well, let's just say that I've become more shy around them, accept Anakin, of course, and I can't belive I'm saying that, I expected that even at the age of... 100 or something that I'd still have hyper fits. But now I barely say hello to anyone, and I only talk when neccesary.

But the truth: I haven't changed one bit, only my appearance, well, long hair,and my mind creature, let's jst say that I blame Riina of Domin Kwaad for all my problems now, at least I can blame myself, but not REALLY be blaming myself... :D . Don't worry, I'm still recieving daily hyper fits, -that's what I call when I'm so hyper that I bounce off the wall- and I can still emerge fron my shell when I'm around Anakin, so don't worry about me, you probably weren't worried anyways.

We didn't recieve any missions, actually no one was there accept Master Skywalker and Anakin Solo. They were trying to find out my problems, but I didn't crack. I just told them that when they had a revolting..

Riina: 'That's what you say...'

...ugly creature inside of them that then thwy could talk to me about attitude adjustments. :D I didn't sound NEARLY that disrespectful though.

Tahiri Veila

19. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    :eek: I'm going in2 shock... no one has replied 4 2 days! *faints* :D

20. Briman

Oct 8, 2004
    I'm here!

Good update, liked the insight of Tahiri and how she is changing due to what happened earlier.

21. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Please make this go AU at Myrkr. Anakin (or any of the others) can wind up in the Bacta tank, Just don't kill anyone. Gotta like Tahiri's hyperness. She sounds like she drank four liters of Mountain Dew before making these entries.

22. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Tahiri Solo's Auhtor's Note: So what if I did!? is that bad? Am I....

Courtney_Solo's Author's Note: Shut up, Tahiri, he's my friend. I'll tell him wether or not you were drinking too much Mountain Dew. ;) [/b]

23. Michelle_Solo

Michelle_Solo Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2005
    [face_laugh] You capture Tahiri's attitude in every post!

Ani Solo is MIIIIIIINE! :D ;)

24. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Thanks Michelle!

Zebula, I know this sounds dumb, but what does AU mean?

Briman, Oh, ur here r u? ;)

25. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    The day after yesterday

Just to show you how delierious I am about Riina, check the date. Yeah, exactly. Riina wants a few minutes to write in this diary, it seems she has some complaints about me, (har har, what a surprise) and wants to voice them.

(Riina): OK, 1st and formost, you DO NOT want to be around Tahiri Veila when she.... This is Tahiri ______ here saying that Riina got a little carried away and personal right there, OK, your safe now, ...and it STUNK! Not only in there but everywhere in her ---- !!! Once we've gotton past all the pleasantries, let me introduuce you to the DARK SIDE OF TAHIRI VEILA, Oh, Look who's talking... she constantly practices with her lightsaber for her revenge on the Warmaster for putting me in her head, no comment... OK,that was true, but I was devastated! *grins sheepishly*

OK, enough from Riina of Domin Kwoop. (Riina): "It's Domin Kwaad!"

(Tahiri): "I'm not the one who should be keeping track! So shut up and go away."

(Riina): "Impossible."

(Tahiri): "I dunno, if you try real hard it would make a galaxy of a difference."

(Riina): "Harumph."

ANYWAYS, Riina has spoken enough. I'm feeling depressed. I guess I'll go practice some more.

Tahiri Veila

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.