main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Darkest Days: A Record of NJO by Tahiri Veila **COMPLETED**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Courtney_Solo, Jul 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    The Assumed Last Day of my Life

[face_laugh] Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... Laugh with me, just laugh. [face_laugh]
    Anyways, Anakin and I are wathing Krista Fett sink into the deep oblivion of Nightmare Extreme(Sarlacc).

The reason I labeled the date like that is because Krista shouted it at me when she fell. :D I'll write my 'fate' later, but... right now Anakin and I hafta go someplace. No idea where but Master Skywalker is going to inform us soon. Anyways, I have decided to bury this so one day (hopefully) I'll find it again and enjoy reading it. By then, I hope that the galaxy will be safe, the Dark Side will be almost defeated, and Riina will be HISTORY! [face_dancing]

Yours Truly,

Tahiri Veila

Hey everyone, I hafta say, I'm sorry, but I never completely finished my diary. I buried this diary is the sands of Tatooine near a little dome building, and found it when my husband, Anakin Solo, and I came there for our Honeymoon. That is the end of my book. I hope you enjoyed it!

@};- Mrs. Tahiri Veila-Solo @};-

2. Brant_Flir

Brant_Flir Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2005
    Bravo, Bravo! @};-

Excellent story. Although i think i missed a few chapters of her diary.... I'll have to go back and read the first page again. Very good chapter Courtney.

-Brant

3. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    No not Riina no!!!!

4. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Thanks, you two! [:D]

CoverArt:

[image=http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c230/starwarsfreak1993/DarkestDays.jpg]

5. Jek_Windu

Jek_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 26, 2003
    Great ending, and I'm glad I had the chance to read it.

6. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Thanks, Jek! (I can't believe I locked this before I replied!)

I have an announcement to make: I shall be printing this out, re-writing it, and re-posting it!

I hope to have a better ending this time, LOL.

Thanks to all!

Courtney @};- Solo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.