main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The darkness you see makes the stars shine brighter.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Swow, May 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swow

Swow Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2003
    Quinlan Vos stod silent and watched as the "Inferno" dissapered into the night above the small forest moon of Endor.

He was sent here by the jedicouncil to investigate the strange disstresssignals sent by a small cargoship just moments before it had crashed in the dark forest.

But the story begins on Corruscant.

The council had gathered in the main hall if the Jedi temple to disscuss the matter of Quinlan Vos being drawn dangerously near the Dark side.

"I propose that Quinlan Vos is to be expelled from the jedi order",said Master Even Piel.

"That would be wery unwise,spoke Mace Windu,it would only further increse the hate in him and that is practicly throwing him in the clutches of evil."

"True you speak,said Master Yoda to agree with master Windu,we allredy have seen the rise and fall of one sith.If apprentice
    this sith was,in need for a new student the master will be.And perhaps could Quinlan be that student if we let him go."

Suddenly the doors opened and inte the room stepped the very jedi whos future was disscussed.

"If you are talking about my future in the jediorder is at risc,i would wan´t to participate in the disscussion,said Quinlan Vos."

"Sit down then,spoke Yoda,and tell us of your feelings and why we should let you continue in the service of the Republic."

Quinlan Vos sat down.

2. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    Nice! I've never read a Quinlan-centered fic before... I wonder how this will turn out. :)

3. Swow

Apr 22, 2003
    Yea.I havn´t plan it to be all on Quinlan Vos though...I got plans...

4. Queengodess

Queengodess Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    Quin! My little evil creature knight...And the Inferno...so, when's Villie showing up? :D

Oh, and please kill Piell. He's not nice...

5. Swow

Apr 22, 2003
    I think i will change my plan of making this fic into a canon anf´d instead turn it in to AU...Yepp that´s what i´ll do...

As he sat down he looked around the room and faced everyone in the council escept for master Piell who had turned away his head.

"If you should throw me out i wouldn´t have the chanse to rebuild my standing on the light side,said Quinlan"

"Hmm...So be it then,that on a mission you shall be going,said Master Yoda after a long time of silent thinking.Go to the moon of Endor you shall for we have recieved a strange disstressignal from a small republican carrier."

"Give me the means to get there,and i shall be going,said Quilan Vos"

As he walked out of the Jedi Temple he felt a cold shiver in his mind.Someting about this mission was not the way it was supposed to be.He stood on a small landing platform waiting for the transport who was supposed to take him to a larger landing platform who was hoovering far above the rooftops.There,he was supposed to take seat as copilot on a spacecarrier of the very same type as the one that had crashed.

"Ahh,at last,he thought to himself as he saw the transport arrive."

He walked onboard,the engines started and they left ground.
    They flew over the great city of Coruscant and dissapered into the sun.
    Suddenly the sharp sound of an object going very fast was heard.It was a droid that came right on collisioncourse with the small ship he stood on.A boom was heard and wear the captain had stood there was no more than a smoking hole.

"CAN´T READ ENGINES"Came a warning from behind the jedi.
    It was the shipcomputers last message before the left engine exploded and the floor dissapered under Quinlan Vos.

6. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    Whoa? Floor disappeared? Uh-oh, this is not looking good for poor Quin...

7. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    So far so good. Keep it up!!

8. Swow

Apr 22, 2003
    Thanks! :D

Nice to have a reader who isn´t a friend i persuaded to read my fic... [face_blush]

More will come...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.