main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Darkside of Television...

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by MooMoney, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MooMoney

MooMoney Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2005
    As of late we the fans have been conjuring all sorts of ideas regarding the type of Star Wars television series we would like to watch. And, despite each idea being different from the next, everybody for the most part agrees the series should be based on the good guys of the Star Wars saga...

I was thinking, however, what if there was a series that focused on the Sith opposed to the Jedi, Luke, Han, and etc? Would this be such a good idea for a television series based on Star Wars and would you the fans be interested in such a series? And, if so what would you want to see if a television series dedicated to the Sith was in the poistion of being produced...?

Better suited in the "Best Guess" thread.

2. DS615

DS615 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2003
    And, despite each idea being different from the next, everybody for the most part agrees the series should be based on the good guys of the Star Wars saga...

I don't, and never have, agreed to that.
    The new series would bebest if it followed the Imperial troops. Maybe following the exploits of a single star destroyer and her crew. Like Space: Above and Beyond did.
    I'd love a JAG type show based in the Imperial Navy.
    Or a show that follows a previously unknown bounty hunter as (s)he trys "to make their way in the universe".
    How about a show that follows the exploits of a particular TIE squadron, or trooper unit?

In any case, all of the main characters need to be avoided and not even mentioned if possible.

There's infinitly more to the GFFA than those annoying and overused jedi/sith. They make up such a small part of the universe, there's no point in basing a show around them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.