main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Darth Vader Fan Club

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by stacysatrip, Apr 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stacysatrip

stacysatrip Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I'll put this out there to see if it gets any response. There seems to be many, many DV fans out there, so this is a place to feel welcome, I guess. I think he's the greatest screen villain ever, because he ultimately winds up being the hero, and he's just cool as hell. So if you're a DV fan, come and join! Anakin Skywalker fans are also welcome (I didn't really care much for Vadey until I learned something about him, myself).

2. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
    Anakin/Vader is my fav character. Then woudl come Padme, then Luke and so on. :)

3. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    Where do I sign up? ;)

Vader is my most favorite character (and villain) after Obi-Wan and Luke, so go figure.

Aunecah

4. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    Darth Vader is the greatest villain in the history of film. He is my hero.

5. DarthSil

DarthSil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    Sign me up! Darth Vader is my only reason for watching the Star Wars saga.

6. SmeagolsTorment

SmeagolsTorment Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2003
    I think I got a better appreciation for DV after I met David Prowse. The guy is just a clase act.

7. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    The big DV is the heart and soul of villiany in the OT.

Easily can top my favorite character list, considering how he played a key role in the most dramatic scene in Star Wars history....returning to the Jedi. ;) :)

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

8. Devilanse

Devilanse Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2002
    I would kill to have a bona fide Darth Vader costume. I'd wear it to the store, to work, heck...I'd put it on and just walk around town.

9. S_W_lover

S_W_lover Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2003
    i LOVE DV. hes my second fav character, after obi-wan. best bad guy ever!
    where do i sign up?

10. Admiral_FishHead

Admiral_FishHead Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2003
    Anakin is a wimp, but Darth Vader is your Daddy when it comes to being a villon! he his my second favorite charactor, next to Admiral Ackbar. Ha-ray for Vader!

11. medleyoz

medleyoz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    Darth Vader has to be the coolest vilain ever. His costume and his voice are the best.
    Sign me up to the fan club.

12. stacysatrip

Nov 20, 2002
    Welcome, everyone! I'm pleased with this response so far, all for His Vaderness. So, let's begin: What is it that makes Vader your favorite character?

I would have to say that it's because Ani is still in there, and you can see it sometimes. I also like that he takes no crap and doesn't tolerate insolence. He's direct, he's a bad ass, he's scary as hell, but he's got a good heart underneath it all.

I must say that I find myself shaking my head in films when his subordinates question or disappoint him. I'm sitting there thinking, "You IDIOT!"

13. stacysatrip

Nov 20, 2002
    What happened to everyone? Come on, guys, where's the love for our favorite Sith Lord?

14. medleyoz

medleyoz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    it's still there.

I like DV beacuse I always like the bad guys better in movies.But DV is the ultimate bad guy in that we saw how good he used to be in TPM and then saw how evil he could be in ESB but saw that he was still good in ROTJ. He is such a dynamic character and that's why I love him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.