1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

Oceania The Day After Tomorrow - Where Will You Be?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by MarvinTheMartian, May 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarvinTheMartian Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    First of all, this thread has nothing to do with the movie with the same name, out today in cinemas everywhere check your local listings for screening details.

Whenever you post in this thread, you have to do so answering the question: The Day After Tomorrow - Where Will You Be?

I will start.

I will be at uni, getting my four essays done that are due during the week :( And I will also be watching the movie The Day After Tomorrow
  2. mauls-menace Force Ghost

star 4
    The Day After Tomorrow I will be nursing a hangover and getting ready for Night Shift!! ;)
  3. PulsarSkate Ex-Mod

star 7
    I'll be in Marysville with my family [face_plain]

I will be hopefully drinking beverages that have been chilled by snow though!

I will also be listening to the eurovision song contest cd and eating gummibears...shiftily :p
  4. foxy_kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll be at work coz I have to work this weekend! ;_; Stupid money, isn't it about time some other form of barter or trade was introduced! Bah!

//contemplates moving to England to earn pounds... o_O

But the night afer tomorrow I'll be at a good friends birthday Whooppeee!!
  5. Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll be on the back of a motorbike riding someplace or other with my girlfriend... :D ...and I'll be doing an assignment as well... [face_plain]

But then we'll go out to a restaurant in the evening. Which will be fun.

Like so: [face_dancing]
  6. mle Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ill be in sydney, possibly rehersing and/or finding costumes for an esteidfodd which is in a few weeks, and in the evening I'll be cheering the swans on to yet another victory (hopefully!).
  7. Darth_Reign Force Ghost

star 4

I'll be celebrating my 20th birthday! :)
  8. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Happy birthday you bludger. :)

The day after tommorrow I'll be working on the semester-length assignment that is due next week and yet to be begun.
  9. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The day after tomorrow I will be hanging out with good mates and working away on one of my many personal projects. After that, who knows.
  10. Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll be at archery, the day after tomorrow... [face_whistling]
  11. foxy_kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Archery, dancing smileys, schnapps... if he can pull chocolate out of his rabbits hat he may just be the perfect man! [face_thinking]

The day after tomorrow I will be in Darling Harbour on a (hopefully) gorgeous sunny day with my best girlfriend ever hanging out and watching that movie about the guy who eats McDonalds for a month.
  12. MarvinTheMartian Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The Day After Tomorrow I will be at uni again, and wresting control of the UQ Liberal Club
  13. Kehleyr Force Ghost

star 4
    I will be still in pain after tripping and landing upon my knee at work last night, all swollen and yuk! Probably be getting ready for another semester of uni which starts Monday :(
  14. CCD Jedi Master

star 4
    and wresting control of the UQ Liberal Club

wtg

The day after tomorrow I will be studying and maybe bludging.
  15. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    The day after tomorrow I will be swinging swords at peoples' sides, backs, heads, genitals...

;)
  16. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
  17. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    The day after tomorrow I will be asleep I-). If not, I hope to be partaking in one or more of the following:

chocolate
    sushi
    alchohol
    chocolate

For the record, I thought that chocolate was so important that I'd mention it twice.
  18. messicat_kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    The day after tomorrow I will be CHEERING AS MY SISTER LEAVES FOR BOARDING SCHOOL!

[face_dancing]
  19. Nyder Jedi Master

star 4
    I will be having another round of verbal abuse with my mother.
  20. foxy_kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll be window shopping in Luckytown... wishing I could be REAL shopping!!! ;_;
  21. NeecH Force Ghost

star 4
    I guess I'll be at work, surfing the net and picking my date just like any other weekday. [face_plain]
  22. PulsarSkate Ex-Mod

star 7
    Teh day after tomorrow I will be squished in a train with about a zillion other commuters, making my way back from my parents place in Geelong [face_plain]

But I will have had cake! :D [face_dancing]
  23. MarvinTheMartian Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The day after tomorrow, I will be scrambling to finish two othe essays due the next day.
  24. Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll be at uni... [face_plain] Just like today and yesterday... [face_plain]
  25. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
    The day after tomorrow I will be at work thanking God it's Friday.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.