main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

-THE DAY QUI-GON THOUGHT HE HAD GONE MAD-

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SiriGallia, Mar 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    This is a story I wrote for no particular reason, but I wanted to write a funny story and here it is!!! Please let me know what you think so far...

~The day Qui-Gon thought he had gone mad~
    By SiriGallia

One day Qui-Gon Jinn was in the Jedi Temple. He and his Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi had just returned from a mission, and now they were ready to go on another. As he walked down the hall trying to find the boy, he past Siri. To his surprise she was wearing her normal cloths, but had also donned a pair of turquoise high heels, lime green blazer, bright red lipstick and a great big pink bow in her hair.

"Oh," she cooed, "I just like completly got a new due! And just completly like, you know it just, oh and I can't, I mean don't you think it just goes?"

"Do you mean goes as in looks good, or goes as in matches?" Qui-Gon asked skeptically.

"What do you mean?" Siri asked.

"Never mind." Qui-Gon replied, "Have you seen Obi-Wan?"

"Like ya no." Qui-Gon stared at her blankly.

"Never mind, I'll find him." Qui-Gon continued down the hall, now extreamly certain Siri had gotten hit on the head with something. He paused and thought maybe he should tell Yoda that something was wrong with Siri. So he turned down a different hall and made his way to the Jedi Counsil. He was suprised to find it empty. But Yoda's chambers, which branched off of it, had the light on under the door. Qui-Gon knocked.

"Master Yoda?"

"Coming I am." Yoda came out, and Qui-Gon nearly fell backwards. Yoda was wearing a bright pink t-shirt, palm shorts, and a pair of sunglasses were perched on his large ears.

"Master!" Qui-Gon exclaimed. "What are you doing?"

"Going to Bermuda I am!" He said happily. Qui-Gon decided, as Yoda left the room, that he wouldn't tell him about Siri. He started back down the hall, hoping to find Adi, and let her know about her apprentice's current state of lack of mind.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. Jedi_Arwen

Jedi_Arwen Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2001
    LOL!!! :D More!

3. Jedi_Arwen

Feb 28, 2001
  4. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    (thanks guys! Here's some more!)

"Adi?" He called. A high pitched voice answered.

"Yes?" He jumped. It sound like Adi had inhaled helium. She came back around the corner. Qui-Gon was shocked to see her in a light pink, froofy, long tool skirted, rose lined, tootoo, along with tights and ballet shoes.

"Dare I ask." Qui-Gon said under his breath. "What are you doing?"
    She replied in the same high voice.

"I have decided to leave aside this presuring life, and join a group of professinal ballet dancers! I will be an amazing addition they say, but I will have to get my hair dyed."

"Dyed what?" Qui-Gon wasn't sure he wanted to know.

"Why blonde of corse!" She flounced off doing leaps and bounds and twirls. Qui-Gon quickly ran out of the hall and nearly colided with a 11th year student.

"Pardon me." He said stepping back, he realized he knew who the student was, but he wasn't prepaired for the voice.

"Why that's shore all right, I mean your nuttun but a yank! I cant expect much from ya."

"Bant are you feeling well?"

"Why shore I am, I got me a great time I'm havin with all the nice folks round here. I have don't have the pleasure of your name."

"Quii-gooon." Qui-Gon said shakily because now Bant was shaking his hand with a great amount of vigor.

"Well it's shore nice to meet you, now if I new wear she was I could intraduce ya to Bessie!"

"Bessie? Who's Bessie?"

"My cow corse!" Bant exclaimed, "Well I'd love to stayin chat, but I got to dissapear into the sunset, don'tcha know? Now wheres my hoss?" Qui-Gon left quickly. He was know quite certain that their must be some sort of epidemic going through the Temple. He was in the lightsaber training room now, and it was dark.

Suddenly a figure ditatched the wall. It was none other than Xanatoes! Qui-Gon's hand fell to his lightsaber, their would be a fight he knew.

"Now laddy!" Xanatoes exlaimed, "That's no way to treat a senior officer wot wot? Besides arn't you shirking your duties, you bally boy, your gonna get a amp old scolding for that wot?"

"Xanatoes?"

"Well of course you bally bunny boy, who else whould I be?"

"Sainer." Qui-Gon guessed.

"Well that's a good one old bean." Xanatoes chortled. Qui-Gon quickly excused himself and walked out into the ajacent hall, he wondered if Obi-Wan had noticed the craziness.

5. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    What an idea. I love it! ;)

6. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Thanks! Here I have written some more!
    _____________________________________________He reached the hall were many student rooms branced off. He began walking down the hall. Suddenly a door opened and Garren Muln stepped out. Qui-Gon didn't recognize the boy at first because he was wearing a backwards base ball cap. He also had his hands deep in his pockets and his shoulders slumped.
    "Peace man!" Garen said suddenly.. Qui-Gon gave him a look.

"Garen, what's gotten into you?"

"All us Jedi dudes totally go for peace right?" Qui-Gon didn't know how to answer.

"Yes." He said finally.

"Oh I just dig that."

"Uh huh. Have you seen Obi-Wan."

"Nah havn't." Garen returned pulling a boom box out of seamingly nowere. The music sounded reminisent of a hut being strangled, a speader board being slammed against a clock, and an outboard motor. Qui-Gon left as soon as possable.

Qui-Gon was running now, he had to find Obi-Wan, he ran into a room and walked over to the window. He sighed with releif, the music was finally too far away to hear. Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he saw something out the window. He turned, but nothing was there. He began to turn around when he saw it again. He looked out the window. Then quick as a rubber band's snap, an, unfortunatly, farmiliar figure appeared in front of the window and sprung back up. Qui-Gon slid the window open.
    Maybe I can do some more tomarrow!

7. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    No replies, no comments, no questions? No problem! Let's see, I think I have some more in here somewere *rifles through imagination* Oh yeah, okay here we go!
    "Cauuuaase I think it's fuuuuaaan."
    "Right." Qui-Gon rolled his eyes. Suddenly he got the impression that someone was behind him. He turned.
    "Hello Mace Windu." He said smiling.
    "Hi y'all."
    "O dear." Qui-Gon said and started walking past Mace.
    "Wait a second." Mace protested, his twang mangling his words. "I have a question." Qui-Gon turned around.
    "What?"
    "Why is Yoda wearing palm shorts and sunglasses." Qui-Gon sighed.
    "He thinks he's going to Bermuda."
    "Oh." Qui-Gon left the room and was by now certain that everyone had gone crazy.
    He had reached the dining hall, and wasn't too surprised to see Reeft there. He had known the boy and his master were back from their last mission.
    "Hi Reeft."
    "Hello sir." Reeft said politly. Qui-Gon glanced at the plate before Reeft.
    "Uh what is that." Reeft looked confused.
    "Why my lunch."
    "Okay." Qui-Gon exsamined it. "What is it?"
    "It is a configuration of all the basic food groups, I have a quarter of a carrot, a three inch slice of apple, a half cup of pasta, skim milk, and for dessert I have entirly fat free, sugar free, cholesteral free, two inch diamater Candy Ball." Qui-Gon looked at the plate of food.
    "Reeft, correct me if I'm wrong, but arn't you the one who is always prey off your friends lunch?"
    "Yes, but no longer, for I am dieting, my health will exceed my abilty, to 95% I will be a much healthier dressilien." He glanced at the crono on the wall. "Speaking of wich, it's time to have my next quarter cup of barly green." Qui-Gon jumped up from the table. He felt ill. He couldn't beleive this was all happening!
    Please respond!!

Pretty please?

Pretty pleas with, sugar and sugar and sugar??? :)
    Oh, by the way no presure or anything :-D

8. jedi-thespian

jedi-thespian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2001
    That is one of the funniest things that I have ever read. Keep posting, it gets better and better. Please post some more!

9. padmemicheline

padmemicheline Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2000
    This is very humorous! Post soon as this is a very funny thread!

Makes me wonder if Obi-Wan's gonna come out like this ...

10. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001

"Datermi esa eea?"

"Huh?"

"O etta osso emri."

"What?"

"Dimmiti oria."

"Okay, uh, Bruck? Have you seen Obi-Wan?" Qui-Gon couldn't tell what the boy was saying but it didn't sound english.

"Ossoso esa nobra, Slimo!"

"Now wait just a minute!" Qui-Gon exclaimed. "I DO know what that means!" Bruck grinned and left without another word.
    Qui-Gon hurried away in the opisite direction, where had Bruck learned hutteese? He had to find Obi-Wan fast.

11. JediCandy

JediCandy Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 24, 2000
    "Oh, I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK. I sleep all night and I work all day...."

Great posts, excellent humor. Can't wait to see what Obi-Wan is up to! :D ;)

(please excuse the brief lapse into Monty Python. And now it's time for something totally new...)

12. Jedi_Arwen

Feb 28, 2001
    HAHAHAHA!

13. Keyla_Kenobi

Keyla_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2000
    Cool!! :D I like this!!! want moreeee!!!
    where's obi?? want to knowwww!! :D

14. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.