main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Dead ARC Trooper I: Reflections

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Brant_Flir, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brant_Flir

Brant_Flir Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2005
    Here it is, the newest trillogy in the Lance Flir Series! Here is part one! Stay with me until the end of the trillogy please readers, it will get good! Thanks!
    Please R&R!

The Dead ARC Trooper I ? Reflections

It had been several weeks since the crisis at Corellia, and life was going on again. Only a few still grieved for the fallen Rebel, he had only just joined the Alliance. He was a defected ARC Trooper, a loving husband, if only for a short time, and now he was dead. Only Sarh and Larwene still grieved, but they were forced to grieve on their own time, they were very busy with their duties to overthrow the Galactic Empire and Palpatine.

Sarh had been promoted to Caption, and she now lead covert strikes on small imperial bases. Larwene?s new job was to assist in shipjackking from the Imperials. Now, she waited outside the medic?s office, waiting for the test to be complete, hoping it was true, and hoping it wasn?t at the same time.

She had had all the symptoms, so she had hurried to the medic for the tests to be done. Now she could only wait. Sarh, her best friend sat next to her, a supporting hand on her shoulder. The medic walked our, and smiled a large smile at Larwene.

?Larwene, dear, you are going to have children,? she smiled, running a hand through her long read hair.

?Children? More than one?? she asked, and the medic nodded.

?Yes, twins. A male and a female.?

?Congratulations, Larwene!? Sarh smiled, and hugged her best friend.

Tears rolled down the Jedi?s face as she held a protective hand over her whom. Thanks, Lance, she thought to herself and smiled.

?Well, Mrs. Flir, if you would follow me we can take a look at how those babies are coming,? the medic smiled and pointed back to the medical testing room just as Sarh?s commlink beeped.

The young Rebel operative reached her hand to her ear and activated it.

?Caption Sarh, we have just received information on an Imperial weapon from one of our field agents. Come to the briefing room ASAP,? her commanding officer, Director Wilrs, told her, and she clicked her comm. twice to show that she had heard him, and then set out at a run towards the briefing room.

She entered just as an old server droid was passing out drinks. ?Ma?am?? the droid asked.

?Red wine please,? she smiled, and took her seat towards the head of the table, and looked at the director, ?So, what did I miss??

?Nothing Miss Fillone, we were just waiting for you,? Director Wilrs smiled as Sarh sipped her glass of cheap wine, ?Now, one of our newest field agents has just called it. Apparently the agent has found an Imperial weapon. A satellite which has a focused beam that can easily reach planetary surfaces from post-orbital sites, and after a while of steady fire could break through a planetary defense shield.

?Now, our agent, who at the moment was critically injured on his last assignment, is being transferred to Duro for further medical attention, so he will not be able to sabotage the weapon. So, as we were the first to learn of this, and from one of our own agents, the Army is allowing a small group, three people to be exact, from Intelligence to accompany them on their mission to capture or, if not possible, destroy the weapon.

?I have decided to send Caption Fillone, Major Garish, and Major Sal will accompany the squad on this mission if you all wish to go??

?I?d love to go. Haven?t been out in the field for a while since?well, since Corellia,? Sarh nodded, pain and sadness filling her voice.

The other two men nodded, and they all hurried out of the room.

Larwene lay on her bed in her quarters, reflecting on the times she had had with her late husband. They had only been together for two months before he had been stolen from her, but those two months were filled with passion and love as the two realized their affection for each other, and married, and conceived twins!

She remembered the first time she had met him?

I was with my mas

2. Briman

Briman Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2004
    Well written, and very interesting, Brant.

3. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    What do you mean you killed Lance?:eek: :_| :mad:

Only the cat was supposed to die!!!

Now, our agent, who at the moment was critically injured on his last assignment, is being transferred to Duro for further medical attention, so he will not be able to sabotage the weapon.

This better be him, I'm just saying. You can't let it not be him Brant. I'll have to hurt you.:p

Anyway,

Even if he is really dead (is anyone in star wars really dead?) I'm glad that Larwene will have the children. Provided you don't kill them too.

So I'll be here for the trilogy. Just let me know when you post.

Thanks.

Oh and did I say great job? Well I guess I did now.

4. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
    Didn't see that comin.

-The Scummy-

5. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Thanks Briman.

Who says i'll kill the children? I need to get past a few generations to showcase Brant Flir. :)

The children part? Well, i had lots of fun writing this chapter. Please keep reading. Thanks!

6. Exeter

Exeter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
    The stories are too cool. Keep up the good work, man.

7. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Thanks. I think i'll start working on II soon

8. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Upping this in hopes of more readers

9. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    My last up, i promise...please read.

10. Rogue_Pilot_2347

Rogue_Pilot_2347 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    Awesome!

I agree with Lola that wounded operative had better be Lance. He just has to see his children!!!!!!!!!

Great job! Can't wait till the next one.!

11. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Thankyou for reading. I will hopefully finish the next one today.

12. _JM_

_JM_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    My attitude is the opposite to Lola64. In some ways I?d rather have the cat survive instead of Lance (since it was not the cat?s fault that the building collapsed).

Liked Larwene?s mixed feelings about being pregnant.

Imperial weapon sounds interesting and like the thing that killed the one pursuing craft in the previous instalment.

Nice recap of the previous events as seen from Larwene?s point of view.

13. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Thanks for reading. And yes, the Imperial Weaponn does seem like that weapon in theprevious one, didn't it?....

Thanks for reading! R&R everyone!

14. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Finished a hard copy of II, now must type it.

15. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Almost finished, and let me tell you, the next one will not be so...happy and....nonviolant.

Be prepared for The Dead ARC Trooper II: A Hero Returns?

16. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003

Good work on this story.

I liked this part alot...

The clones had killed all of the other Jedi teams, and only my master and I remained. We were surrounded by troopers, and had little hope, but we still fought, hoping for some help to arrive from at least one of the clones. At least one hadn?t turned traitor, there had to be one!

Her master received a direct hit in the face, leaving only charred bone and a burning? she blocked out the images of what she had seen burning inside of her master?s head and continued to reflect?

Two lasers struck my arm at the elbow, destroying it from there down, and ripping it from me. I had cried out in pain there, and looked desperately around, looking for a lightsaber, a rock, anything that I could find to protect myself, but the fight wasn?t in me. I gave in.

17. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Thanks! And sorry keeper of the swords, i forgot to check this one os i didn't get back to you very quickly.

Keep reading everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.