main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA ~The Death Eaters Union version [1.0]~ In honor of the new Harry Potter book!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by dark_lord_voldemort, Jul 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark_lord_voldemort

dark_lord_voldemort Jedi Youngling

Jul 20, 2005
    Okay, this is like Voldemorts organization in the books. I will, obviously, be Lord Voldemort. Anyone who decides to join will be one of my Death Eaters, but there is one rule. In your bio for your profile, you have to put this picture of the Dark Mark in it, marking that you are on my followers. You must also put "Loyal Follower of Lord Voldemort" in your sig.

Here is a picture of the Mark.

[image=http://kafetiere.kuamaure.free.fr/spip/IMG/jpg/the-dark-mark.jpg]

Here is the URL:

The Dark Mark

To be a Death Eater, you must first start out by picking 10 spells from the list I shall provide. You must then try to recruit more people to join our cause. I will find someone who will start an oppositie thread to this one, and, for every witch or wizard you defeat, you will be awarded 2 points. Once you reach 6 points, you will be awarded another spell of your choice, making you more power. Here is the list of spells.

Accio! - The summoning charm. Summons a specific object to the wand bearer. (Accio [name of object]!)

Alohomora! - Unlocks doors

Anapnec! - Clears obstructed airways

Aparecium! - Makes invisible ink appear

Avis! - Conjures birds

Colloportus! - Applies a magical lock on a door that can only be lifted by the Alohamora spell
    Deletrius! - Disintegrating spell

Densaugeo! - Makes the victims teeth enlarge

Diffindo! - Rips objects in half

Dissendium! - Opens a secret passageway to Hogsmeade

Enervate! - Revives someone after being knocked out, or being the recipient of the Stunning Spell (Stupefy!)

Engorgio! - Enlarges objects

Episkey! - Mends broken objects, stops blood rushing

Evanesco! - The vanishing spell. Makes anything vanish

Expecto Patronum! - A silvery wall that stands between the wand bearer and a dementor. Only a powerful wizard can conjure a Patronous strong enough to ward a group of dementors

Expelliarmus! - Disarms whoever the wand is aimed at

Ferula! - Bandages a wounded body part on whoever the wand is aimed at

Finite Incantatem! - Can stop mass commotion

Furnunculus! - Gives you boils

Incendio! - Conjures fire

Inpedimenta! - Slows any mobile object down

Impervious! - Repels water from whatever the bearers wand is aimed at

Langlock! - Glues victim's tongue to the roof of their mouth

Leglimens! - Incantation used by wizards who practice Legilimency. It is used to enter a person's mind, possibly controlling the person

Locomotor Mortis! - Stops someone from moving their legs

Lumos! - Makes light come out of the end of the bearer's wand

Mobiliarbus! - Hovers objects

Mobilicorpus! - Creates invisible strings used to move things

Muffliato! - Fills ears of people around the castor with unidentifiable buzzing, useful to keep people from overhearing things they shouldn't

Nox! - Puts out light from bearers wand (the oposite of Lumos!)

Obliviate! - Charm that eliminates a person's memory. Usually used on Muggles who discover the Wizarding World

Orchideous! - Makes flowers come out of the bearer's wand

Peskipiksi Pesternomi! - Useless spell developed by Lockhart, supposed to round up pixies

Petrificus Totalus! - Full body-bind, causes whomever the wand is directed at to turn as stiff as a board

Point Me! - Four point spell, points to north; Makes the bearer's wand act like a compass

Prior Incantato! - Reveals previous spell(s) conjured by a wand

Protego! - Shields the wand bearer from minor spells, charms, and hexes

Quietus! - Makes voice quieter

Reducio! - Decreases the size of something

Reducto! - The Reductor Curse blasts solid objects out of the way

Relashio! - The Banishing charm. Releases objects to a specific place

Reparo! - Fixes broken objects

Rictusempra! - Tickles whoever the bearer's wand is aimed at and laugh uncontrollably as a result

Riddikulus! - Used to defend against boggarts; Makes the boggart take the shape of the wand bearer's most humourous

2. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    witch or wizard you defeat, you will be awarded 2 points.

How does one do battle? And when will the Order of the Phoenix be up and running?

I wonder what the Jedi and the Sith would think of Witches/Wizards and Voldy's crew . . .

3. jaster_meerle

jaster_meerle Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    the powers of lord voldemort are insignificant compared to the awesomeness that is Jaster and the Stormtroopers of Death!!!

[image=http://www.geocities.com/led_frisby/h.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.