main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST The death of Jar Jar is an insult.

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Gordonai, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gordonai

Gordonai Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 26, 2014
    Very recently I have been made aware of a very ugly rumour that somewhere on the sandy surface of Jakku (bluergh) there will be seen the skeletal remains of an unpopular character from ep1-The Phantom Menace, a inhabitant of Naboo. (Captain Panaka? - I liked him. Ric Ollie? - I loved him?) who is this unpopular character? Who?

It turns out that, sadly, this is Jar Jar Binks - a character who drew unbelievable amounts of bad press and yet who is actually very watchable, very likeable, and very popular. I always really liked Jar Jar. He adds a necessary level of fun to the film. He is also the one who most expresses sorrow at the funeral of Qigonn Jinn.

JJ Abrams - does that stand for Jar Jar Abrams - has really insulted the films, the fans, and George Lucas with his recent comments on wanting to kill Jar Jar. Jar Jar Abrams, go back todirecting your cheapo, 3rd rate Star Trek films you arrogant clown. I can't see GL ever praising JJ's film after his derogatory comments on the prequels.

KenW likes this.
  2. Flapjack4

Flapjack4 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2014
    Very recently I have been made aware of a very ugly thread.

Blazer-Smith likes this.
  3. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.