main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Death of Major Janson-New DownTime Challenge one-shot fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Valin_Halcyon, Feb 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valin_Halcyon

Valin_Halcyon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Okay, here is my first attempt at fiendishness:

?Hey there, beautiful.? Major Wes Janson sat down next to a surprised looking woman and flashed her a grin.

?Hey yourself,? she said blushing. ?I?m Captain Evana Sacul. Who are you??

?Me? I am Major Wesley Janson. You can call me Wes.? He ran his fingers through his hair.

?Oh! What?s a handsome guy like yourself doing alone?? she asked coyly, sliding closer to him.

Wes grinned at his luck. Direct hit! Which approach should I take for the second pass? ?Well, fighting the Vong has consumed my life for the past few years, so I haven?t had much of a chance to find a soulmate.? Not for a lack of trying, he thought painfully. Stop thinking about Iryni. She?s better off with Hobbie anyways.

?Oh, really?? Evana said. ?It?s pretty much the same with me. Ever since I joined the Alliance, I really haven?t had much time for myself,? she said, sighing while discreetly shifting yet closer to Wes.

Wes?s grin widened. It was time to try that maturity thing Hobbie was always talking about. Like it was his fault that pranks were so fun. ?But that?s the whole point isn?t it? I joined the Rebellion so that everyone else would have a better life. Because we do the things we do, other people can live without fear. That?s why people look up to us as role models.? Man, this is feeling good. I?m actually believing this stuff.

?Well, I-? her voice was cut off by the burly bartender?s deep voice. ?What would you two like to drink??

?I?ll have the Mrsst Holdout, please,? she answered, leaning closer to Wes. She slipped her arm around his waist.

Time to use Hobbie?s advice again ?I?ll have the same thing as the lady.? The bartender promptly set two foaming glasses in front of the two pilots. Wes picked up his ice cold drink and sniffed the orange liquid the bartender gave him and took a big gulp. ?So, why did you join the Alliance??

?To fight out against anti-alien bias, of course!? she exclaimed.

?Nothing more personal?? Wes said, caressing her back. Something?s very wrong?

?More personal? I?m an Anzasti. Didn?t you know? Only Anzastis can survive drinking this stuff,? she said, swilling her drink around appreciatively. Her tentacles extended and sucked acidic drink.

Wes sat, horrified, as he felt a burning sensation in his stomach. ?Call a medic!? he said, collapsing as the world faded from sight.

Wes awoke with a scream. He sat upright with lightning speed and tossed the sweaty sheets off him. On the other side of the room, Hobbie swore as his head bumped the wall. ?What is it this time?? he said mournfully.

Nearly sobbing, Wes told him about his nightmare. Hobbie tried to hide a grin about the part about Iryni, and both friends catalogued the information for future taunting. By the end, Wes had calmed down and his breathing had returned to normal. ?I hope this has taught you something about shamelessly hitting on women,? said Hobbie.

?Its taught me two things,? said Wes, his eyes twinkling. ?One: always only drink Whyren?s Reserve. Two: never trust Hobbie when it comes to women.? Hobbie smacked Wes?s head back as the Rogue laughed hysterically. Wes toppled off the bed, still laughing.

His fall was broken by the Negron 14 he had saved for Hobbie?s birthday.

2. RogueMara

RogueMara Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 29, 2005
    *snicker* Someone else cheated! Yay for cheating!

I love it! I hope Hobbie gets some good cracks in at his expense, lol :p

Edit: MWA HAA HAA! First again!

3. Valin_Halcyon

Jan 7, 2005
    Um, he's dead. Negron 14 is one of the most dangerous and explosive chemicals in the galaxy.

4. RogueMara

RogueMara Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 29, 2005
    shh...i'm ignoring that...

5. SweetPea

SweetPea Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 8, 2004
    Wow, your fiendishness is really coming along, fiend-in-training. Making us think you cheated...and then killing Wes anyway...:_|

Man, this is feeling good. I?m actually believing this stuff.
    Hehehe. :D

Waaaaaaiiiiit a second. Did Hobbie die in that blast too????

You really are coming along in your fiend training.

Hehehe. I love it, Valin.

6. Valin_Halcyon

Jan 7, 2005
    rMara: It's okay, maybe it was too fiendish for you to handle.

spee: I haven't decided yet, but Negron 14 is very powerful... [face_devil]

7. Rowan_Jade

Rowan_Jade Jedi Master star 3

Nov 14, 2003
    But.........

Wha?????????????

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cheated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, it's good anyway...... ;)

And you still managed to be fiendish enough to make me think you didn't kill my baby then ya done killed him and a few city blocks to boot...... FIEND Jr.!!!!!!!!!!

Now, go update certain other things that need to be updated! Pweeze :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.