main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The death of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Kazkid8, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Jarina

Jedi_Jarina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2002
    Jarina"Masters, not to be disrespectful or anything, but is there a reason you kept me waiting outside?"

Mace"No, we simply did not notice your prescence as we were interveiwing your new Padawan."

For once the rebellious Jedi Master Jarina Skye was speechless. Totally and completely unable to utter a word.

2. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris looked at the speechless Jedi, wondering if she was not what she had hoped for.

Mace- Are you going to say something to your new Padawan or just stand there?

She heard Master Windu say. She fiddled around with her hands, bored with the blocks.

3. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    Jarina tried to say something, anything at all, but it seemed that her mouth wouldn't work. As much as she wanted to thank them, she couldn't say it.

Jarina "You...You would give me another apprentice? Even...Even after...what happened?"

Yoda "Long enough to meditate, you had. Find and correct your mistake, you did. All that we asked of you, that was."

Jarina "Thank you, Masters."

She bowed and let them introduce her to her Padawan.

4. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris bowed respectfully to her new Master, smiling happily. Perhps with this new mater she could curve her defiant ways...
    "Hello Master Jarina." SHe said politly.

Mace- Master Jarina, Meet Padawan Aeris.

Mace said, leaving the rest up to the Jedi.

5. Drake

Drake Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2002
    The Soul Reaper finially drops from hyperspace near the city planet of Coruscant. Necro gazes out at the vast expanse of durasteel and dazzling lights. "Amazing...a city planet. Just like the homeworld." He speaks of the capital planet of the NSE, Koralis.

To his droid, "Open the comm channel to Trask Cordon"

The droid beeps after a moment.

"Lord Cordon. I have arrived at Coruscant and am awaiting clearance to land" He ends the comm.

To the droid again, "Get me clearance to land..."

6. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    The Jedi Council dismissed the newest master/padawan team, so that they could get acquainted. The two walked down the hall in near silence, as they didn't really know each other, and earned some odd looks from the older Jedi. Aeris started to turn into the cafeteria, but Jarina stopped her with a hand on the arm. Aeris looked confused.

Jarina"I was banned from the mess hall a long time ago."

7. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris smiled mischaeviously. "I'm not supose to be there either, but I'm hungry!" She had a mischevious twinkle in her eyes.

8. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    Jarina "Well it looks like we have something in common then."

9. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris smiled then walked stelthily along the wall, when she made it to teh mess hall doors, she made a whole bowl of fruit levitate her way, rushing back her her master with the bowl in her arm and a shiny apple in her hand she smiled. "I know it was wrong but I don't really mind myself." SHe said slyly.

10. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    Jarina "Wrong? If I am not mistaken you said you were banned from the mess hall not their food."

She grabs a fruit from the bowl with a wry grin on her face. How fortunate that the council assigned this padawan to her. In fact, if she had been allowed to choose on her own, she could not have chosen better.

Jarina "Fruit. It's the only thing I missed about the mess hall."

11. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    She nodded vigourously, walking and eating fruits at the same time.
    "Yup, they never had anyhting but groul-at least thats how I'd describ it!"

12. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    Jarina "Might not've tasted very good, but it does have its uses"

A glimmer was in her eye now. Along with a weird smile on her face. Worried glances came at her, but she was oblivious, she was back in her past...

13. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris kept silent, knowing her master needed time to be in the past. She munched away on her fruit, thinking about the past herself.

"How on earth did you get that fruit?!" A booming voice came from behind her.

14. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    Jedi Masters are without a doubt among the most frightening beings in the galaxy. Especially when they are less than pleased. This was no exception. The booming voice belonged to none other than Mace Windu. Why he asked such a ridculous question was beyond both Jarina and Aeris. They stopped and faced the irate Master.

Mace:Well? How did you get that fruit??

The two looked at each other, as if asking what shoud we do?

Aeris:Well, I got it from the mess hall.

Turning red, Jarina felt she had to explain.

Jarina:She didn't go in. She used the force to levitate it out.

Windu looked annoyed. But said no more. He did, however, retreive the bowl of fruit from Aeris's arms as he left.

15. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris ate the fruit that was left over in her hand then burst out laughing. "I love it when he makes that face!" She said, holding her stomach. "

16. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    "You think that's amusing?" Jarina asked. "Imagine the confusion the day I stole Master Yoda's glimmer stick."

Remembering that day, Jarina could contain herself no longer. She laughed and laughed, until she had to sit down and tears were streaming down her face, remembering the look on Yoda's face when he realized that his stick had mysteriously been "misplaced".

17. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris laughed along with her new Master. She had been afraid that her Master would be a stuffy old person, but was over joyed to find that she had this delightful person.

18. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    As happy as she was, Jarina could not shake the nagging fear of her mistake. A mistake so awful that the council had to take her padawan away from her. That was the most heartbreaking experiance, and she did not want to repeat it...

19. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris continued walking by herself, happy for once, she remembered her old Master who had begged the council to find someone new, he had even gone down on his knee's. She stuck her chin up in difiance. She'd show them all!

20. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    Jarina could sense a defiant streak in Aeris, so very like her own. A small sigh escaped her lips. She had longed for a Padawan like herself, before the mistake. But now, she wasn't sure she could handle it.

Get a grip, she reprimanded herself. Master Yoda thinks I can do it. So it must be true. He's the one who saw hope in me when the rest were ready to turn their backs on me. I can do this.

They reached the apartment in silence. Droids had brought Aeris's things, and all that was left to do was get them unpacked.

21. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Na'red the mercenary was walking through the Jedi halls. Two Jedi (OOC: Jarina and Aeris) were the only ones he could see. "Excuse me, I was called to be here to see if I'm being hired or not. Am I hired or not?"

22. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris glanced at the man, annoyed. "If you;lll wait a moment I'm sure my master wil be happy to help you!" SHe snapped, there was something about this man that she didn't trust.

23. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    Looking at the man, Jarina said, "If you want to know anything you need to talk to the Jedi Council. I don't know anything about hiring anybody."

She wacthed the man walk away, wondering what he was up to.

24. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: I really want to get into the purge here so GM if you don't like this just tell me.

ic: "Aeris!" Ti called out as he ran down the hall. "Look at this, it was taken at the last meeting of the senate."

Ti opened his hands and the small holorecorder played an image of Sepreme Chancelor Palpatine giving a speech.

The fate of the clones will be in the new government as law enforcers. We must tear apart this broken Republic and start anouther system of Government. And I declair myself Emperor of this new Empire...

The image showed senators trying to leave, but being stopped by the clone troopers. One Ithorian tried to force his way out but was shot down by the clones. His limp body fell from his stand and hit the ground thousands of stories down. Palpatine was pulling a black robe over his shoulders.

My first order as Emperor is to destroy the only thing that remains of the Old Republic... The Jedi Knights.

25. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris jsut started at the image. "W-what are we suppose to do Ti?" She asked, thoughts running a mile a minute. "That losers armies out number us...Have you spoken to the council?" She asked, her eyes still glued to the image.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.