main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The death of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Kazkid8, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    The Bothan glared at Aeris. "If you won't be rude, I'll explain what I'm here for. I'm here to talk about that army. They gave me this arm (flings out cybernetic arm) and this eye (points to his artificial eye). But then again, Palpatine was the guy who paid to fix me up. They tell me I was a Jedi, but no one knows for sure. Your attitude towards me could save your life, or I could be responsible for killing you for bounty because you were rude. Take your pick!"

2. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris turned from Ti and glared at the man again. "You 'sir' have givin me no reason but to be rude! And for your informantion there is no bounty on my head yet!" She hollared.

3. Jedi_Jarina

Jedi_Jarina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2002
    "Control yourself, Padawan," Jarina said softly to Aeris. To the Bothan she said,"I'm sure my Padawan meant no disrespect, if you go to the Council Chamber you will find the answers you seek."

With that Jarina ushered her Padawan into the apartment, so that no more damage could be done.

4. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    "He had no right to speak that way!" Aeris hollaed when the door was closed. She slouched in one of the chair and thought over the matter furiously.

5. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    "That is true, but we are Jedi, and we show respect to all life. Even ones who do not treat us the way we think we should be treated."

6. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris just nodded, annoyed. "you are correct Master, forgive me." She said, against her better judgment.

7. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    Jarina said nothing, but she was worried. If the Bothan was the kind of person he had presented himself as, he might tell the Council about his encounter, and then what? Would this new Padawan be taken away also? She was furious at herself for letting that situation get out of hand.

"Next time," she said, turning to Aeris. "Let me do the talking, it'll save some of that trouble."

8. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    The Bothan sighed. "JEDI! THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!" he yelled "IF YOU WANT MY SERVICES, IT WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL IF SOMEONE TALKED TO ME IN THE NEXT MINUTE, OR I SELL MY SERVICES TO THE SITH! I'M NOT WAITING TO BE HEARD BY THE COUNCIL, I WANT AN OFFER NOW!"

9. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris stood, annoyed. Opening the door she yelled. "Go to the council you old fool!" She then stepped out, pointed the way and glared.

10. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Ti ran into the room. "The Council no more. All Jedi are ordered to leave. It is no longer safe for us on Coursant." Ti looked at Aeris and her master with a look of horror on his face.

11. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    Jarina heard her Padawan yelling down the hall at the Bothan bounty hunter and sighed. It was not the way of the Jedi to be unkind to strangers, even when the strangers are not the most courtous. But instead of saying anything, she sat and began to check for messages. There was one from the council, sent only minutes after she had left them. It contained instructions for a mission. They were to go undercover to a small planet, where a Jedi had dissapeared about a month ago, and investigate.

Then Ti burst into the room, and Jarina jumped up from the consol.

"What?!"

12. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris nodded to Ti. "WE will have to hide, but that is not what i want to do..." she said, not sure of what to do.

13. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    Jarina nodded in agreement, it was against all her instincts to run, but something told her that it was the only way. She started into the bedroom, grabbing the basics and stuffing them into a bag. Then she headed toward the kicthen.

14. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris motioned for Ti to follow- she packed clothing weapons and crdits, then followed her Master.

15. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    Bags in hand, Jarina, Aeris and Ti left the Temple at a sprint.
    "I'm assuming no ships have been provided," Jarina said as they ran.

16. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris spoke as they ran. "We could always go on the Angel, its docked now, hasn't been used for awhile and in perfect condition!" She sid, not even breaking a sweat.

17. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    "That sounds fine, lead us to where she's docked."

18. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris took the lead, running swiftly. She lead them to the magnificant ship that had once belonged to her Master but was now hers, she allowed them all to get in first, then she boarded herself.

19. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    Jarina took the bags back into a room to allow someone else to fly the ship.

20. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gresp stalked out of the temple. Pulling out his comlink, he dialed one of those numbers he always kept "just in case" "Palpatine, this is Na'Red. Jedi refused my offer, I'll take yours up. First killings should happen within the next few days. Na'Red out." The Bothan reached his ship just in time to see the Jedi board a ship. The Friend/Foe Transponder identified it as the Angel. "I was one of you," he hissed, "and I gave you the chance to be my employers again, but you blew it!" He turned on the repulsorlifts, hovering 20 meters above the ground. Targeting the Jedi's ship in his sights, he opened fire with his jury-rigged turbolasers.
    TAG: people on Angel

21. Drake

Drake Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2002
    The Soul Reaper soars through the traffic lanes of Coruscant. Darth Necro looks over the map to this part of the city. "A Jedi Temple? This is going to be most interesting indeed..."

He sets a course for the Temple and arms his torpedos.

22. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    A signal alarm rang, and Gresp recognized the ship of Darth Necro, a Sith that Palpatine had told him about. The Bothan mercenary opened up a comm channel. "Darth! Help me out here, I've got some Jedi trying to take off, I could use a hand!" his message was spotted with the sound of his capital-class turbolasers firing, but his intentions were perfectly clear.
    TAG: Darth Necro (you guys on the angel should prob'ly post too...)

23. Drake

Drake Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2002
    Necro comes into weapons range of the Jedi ship and temple. "You can have fun attacking that ship...I'm going for the Temple."

He powers up the turbolasers and targets the temple.

24. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    "Don't worry," drawled the Bothan "Be right with you!"

25. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    The Angel rocked as a laser burst hit it. Jarina ran to the cockpit.

"What's happening?" she yelled to Ti.

"We're under attack! Get to the guns!"

Jarina ran for the turrets and the ship rocked harder than ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.