main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"The Deathstar" granted full facilities......

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by __Trips, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. __Trips

__Trips Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    Oh of course not! lol.

I dont want to be boring anybody to death, either.

2. ironhide

ironhide Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Yeh i just watched the US version, it was Ok.

Steve Carrol is good but the supporting characters don't really seem that amusing. The Gareth character seem more like he is going to bring a gun to work and murder everyone rather than just being a loser.

I suppose it can't get any worse though, right? Am i right? Please tell me I am right!!!!!

3. Brodie-Wan_Kenobi

Brodie-Wan_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2005
    For what it's worth, I think the stapler-in-Jell-O scene was hilarious.

(long pause)

"Pudding..."

4. Brodie-Wan_Kenobi

Brodie-Wan_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2005
    I plan on renting Season 1 and 2 of the U.K. version in the next few days, but I'm on the third episode of the U.S. version right now and it's hysterical. Anyone who hates on this show needs to watch past the first episode.

5. PatriotFilms

PatriotFilms Jedi Master star 1

Apr 26, 2005
    I love the American "Office Basketball" one. Completely hilarious. My favorite episode of the UK version is the one where it's a days worth of employee meetings where they have to solve the puzzle in pairs about the farmer, the chicken, the fox, and the feed.

6. __Trips

Jun 7, 2005
    dwightt!!!

7. ironhide

ironhide Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    The problem with remakes is, jokes like the stapler in jelly lose their impact as you have seen it before in a different way. It's like someone telling you a joke you already know but not getting the punchline quite right.

I love the episode where David goes home to get his guitar, you can actually download that song from somewhere it's great -> "Free Love on the Free Love Freeway", you need it in your life!

Also the comic relief episode is awesome.

"I'm just wondering if there will ever be a boy born that can outswim a shark"

8. __Trips

Jun 7, 2005

Thats one of the main reasons i want to keep alot of 'inside jokes' from the office out of the deathstar.
    For one, people who havent seen the office are more than likely to get confused, and two, i may just butcher how funny the first one was. (likely)

9. shadow_the_rebel

shadow_the_rebel Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2005
    Do you have your actors yet?

10. __Trips

Jun 7, 2005
    having readssss

11. Tech_Krill

Tech_Krill Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2004
    I'm surprised at how many people have just mentioned they're in South Florida...how come I've never spoken to you guys? Lol...I'm very active in the film and audio/video production circles down here and I've been wondering why there weren't more people into it.

And I would be interested in a copy of the script, please :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.