main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Decisions We Make (DNT AU J/TK, emerging J/J) chapter twelve up 7/3 "Raising a Rancor"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Valley_Lord, Jul 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessBrookSolo

PrincessBrookSolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 22, 2007
    :eek::_|=D= Bravo I can't wait for more

~Brook Solo

2. Valley_Lord

Valley_Lord Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2005
    Jag Fel glanced at the battle reports with a long face.
    Damnit Jaina, what the hell are you doing? He asked himself. So far neither side had killed another, but Jag could sense that his forces were a confrontation away from a real dogfight. It didn?t really make sense. They had engaged the forces of two hives on planet, but the hive Jaina and her friends were involved in still hadn?t come to blows with the Chiss.

?Sir, Vanguard squadron has returned, they were shadowed but no reported attacks yet.? One of his subordinates reported in. Jag breathed a sigh of relief for the moment. Once Jaina and her friends killed one of his pilots he knew he would have no choice.

Tenel Ka glared warily at the woman approaching her. She knew her grandmother?s signature quite well. She had more than enough time to sense and prepare for the old woman. She decided to continue what she had been doing before, playing on the beach with Geneva. She glanced at the little girl.

?Keep working on the castle I?ll be right back.? she said in a calm tone. The girl glanced at her and then at Ta?a Chume. The child clearly didn?t like the old woman at first glance. Tenel Ka smiled at her and then turned to face her grandmother. The woman had aged even more than Tenel Ka had seen her last. In the bright sunlight it was easily to distinguish the bottled hair color her grandmother apparently used.

?What brings you here?? Tenel Ka asked without preamble. ?I made my desired to be left alone quite clear.? she said. Her grandmother didn?t even flinched.

?I wasn?t aware that I was an intrusion.? she said. Tenel Ka glared.

?Do not lie to me Grandmother, I can tell when you are.? She said. Her grandmother scowled briefly.

?A useful ability for a Queen no doubt. You must have used your abilities on me in order to hide her.? Ta?a Chume, spat. Tenel Ka blinked. She?s actually offended? She asked in her mind.

?Why are you so offended Grandmother?? Tenel Ka asked openly. The problem with reading Ta?a Chume?s mind was that it was nebulous. Perhaps an ungenerous person could call it a rodent maze. Tenel Ka thought

?Offended! A daughter you have had for years and you think I?m merely offended!? Ta?a Chume screeched. Tenel Ka took a step back. Inwardly worried that her grandmother was becoming senile, as she shook her head.

?No grandmother. I have not born any child. Geneva is the daughter of a close friend.? she said.

?Bah! Close friend? Its obvious to all that it is that Alderaanian princess? granddaughter!? Ta?a Chume said dismissively. The woman paused.

?She is not yours?? Tenel Ka, didn?t know what to do for a moment. In due time she responded.

?No, grandmother, Her parents are Florance, and Jacen Solo.? she said. Her grandmother looked at her evenly.

?So obsessed with that simpleton you?d debase yourself while he and his woman are off-?

?Grandmother.? Tenel Ka interrupted sharply. ?Geneva?s mother has been dead for three years.? she said in a low tone she hoped the girl wouldn?t hear. Her grandmother looked at her in befuddlement. The befuddlement scared Tenel Ka, she had never seen Ta'a Chume in such a state.

?Why are you watching her then? Her father out wooing-?

?His sister and our companions in our youth have fallen victim to a form of mind control. His daughter would be especially vulnerable, as would Ben Skywalker, whom masters Skywalker have also left in my care.? Tenel Ka said. The woman continued to hold a baffled expression. Tenel Ka was sure now that something terrible had happened to Ta'a Chume.

?Still she is not yours. Why not leave them in the care of servants?? Ta?a Chume said. Tenel Ka had finally had enough.

?Grandmother, in matter of months she may be the half sister of my child. I fully intend to convince Jacen to stay and I also intend become Genny?s mother.? She said. For once Ta?a Chume was stunned into silence. Tenel Ka took the opportunity to take hold of her arm while leading her away and coming her medical staff.

?Grandmother, are you feeling wel

3. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    Finally delurking to post reply. :)

I've been following this story and am enjoying it very much. Not quite sure of Jacen's motives. He seems to genuinely want to help Jaina, but he certainly does have alot of anger (although justified, I suppose). Luke and Mara seem concerned about him, and rightly so I think. I think that he up to no good. I am hoping that, despite what Jacen might be up to, Jaina & Jag find their way back to each other, if anyone can get through to Jaina, it's Jag.

Add me to you PM list please.

4. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    Kailene: Your observations are quite astute. Jag is definitely the person to get through to Jaina, and while Jacen's motives are in no way altruistic, he is in no way of the 'dark side'. In this fic Jacen's actions are merely cold and very high handed.

PM List:
    Kailene
    PrincessBrookSolo

5. PrincessBrookSolo

Apr 22, 2007
    ugh lifes so busy sorry I haven't replied right away I loved this post
    my two favorite parts:

?What if I didn?t hold your sister in my heart? What then?? Jag demanded. Jacen looked at him thinly. Jag felt an irrational urge to hide.

?If that turns out to be the case we respect your integrity and honor enough to entrust my sister to your care, however if you have misled us the entire time. . .? Jacen said and then glared fiercely ?I?ll hunt you down and flay you alive.?
    Jag gaped at him for a second.

?Fortunately it was your bruised ego that made you say that.? Jacen said standing, holding out a data pad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And from me, a weapon." Jacen said. Jag looked at him in shock.

"What kind of weapon?" he asked.

"A mind virus, one that can only affect killiks and Joiners." Jacen said. Jag looked at him in disbeleif. Then something
    occured to him.

"This is why you want Jaina in my custody!" Jag accused. Jacen closed his eyes.

"My parents, my aunt and uncle, and I wouldn't have the strength to use it on her." Jacen said. He opened his eyes and glared at Jag.

?Don?t kriff up a second time Jag, I will not help you again.? he said.

?Why are you really doing this?? Jag asked softly.

?Jaina was happy with you, and was miserable without you. Do I really have to say anything else?? Jacen asked. Jag glared at him but said nothing. At length he ended the silence.

?I will consider your request.? Jag said and stood. Jacen followed suit.

?Just for the record, I dislike you.? Jag said.

?Likewise, but for some reason Jaina loves you. That?s good enough for me.? Jacen said. Jag fell into an awkward silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I must say Bravo =D= u totally have me hooked can't wait for the next post :D

6. tahiriveilax

tahiriveilax Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2008
    Pleas PM me with an update. I'm loving this! Great story you have here :)

Keep it up!

7. tahiriveilax

tahiriveilax Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2008
    Pleas PM me with an update. I'm loving this! Great story you have here :)

Keep it up!

8. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    PrincessBrookSolo: Thanks for commenting. The relationship between Jag and Jacen is similar to two silverback gorillas when they bump into another in the woods. A lot of bluster, but they'll both back down because they respect another.
    tahiriveilax: Thanks for reading, I'll be posting again soon. So I'll have that PM sometime this week.

9. Controller

Controller Jedi Knight

Dec 13, 2007
    Interesting story you have, can't wait for the next post.

Please add me to the PM list.

10. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    Well thanks for reading Controller

PM List:
    Kailene
    PrincessBrookSolo
    tahiriveilax
    Controller

11. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    Isolder stormed into the medical wing all but dragging a bloodied man with him. When he reached the over ornate doors where his mother was kept he opened it angrily, the doorsslamming against the walls. The Doctors and Tenel Ka turned at the loud sound.

?I found this one in her quarters.? Isolder said throwing the man to the ground. The man scrambled from Isolder, slipping and falling again. Only to find himself at the feet of the Queen. Using her foot to stop his scramble, she startled the man to turn. He gazed up at her and went even paler. Until some inner reserve fortified him and he glared defiantly. Tenel Ka?s eyes narrowed at the insubordinance. There was only one man she would tolerate impudence from. And this sniveling worm was most certainly not him. Not taking her eyes off him she spoke to her father.

?Father, take a moment to clean yourself and take Ben and Geneva to my quarters for lunch.? She said. Her father frowned and opened his mouth to speak.

?Go.? She said in a tone that would not brook argument. Her father glanced at the trembling, but determined man. He sneered
    at the man and left, following one of the guard to where Tenel Ka had left the children. Tenel Ka turned a murderous eye on
    the man. He quaked under the dire gaze.

?You will speak. What have you done to my Grandmother.? She demanded. The man snarled, and Tenel Ka sensed he was about to spit. Her eyes flared in rage and she used the force to hurl him violently into the stone walls. The medics and the guards gasped in a hushed tone. They had never seen Tenel Ka in a rage. Tenel Ka hurled him into the opposing wall.

?SPEAK!? She raged at the man. He groaned in pain but clenched his teeth shut. The Guards nervously eyed another as the man slowly rose into the air, suspended so he would face Tenel Ka at her eye level. Her eyes glared at him.

?You will tell all that you know. . .? She intoned dangerously, raising her hand, hand clawed as though to pluck his eyes. ? . . . if I have to rip every memory from your mind.? she said darkly. The man spat in her face.

?So be it.?

?Hi Uncle Luke.? Jaina said almost perkily.

?Jaina, you and the others have much to answer for.? Luke said. Beside him Mara watched the other Knights intently. If this went south they would be in a lot of trouble. Two Masters on Seven Knights was bad odds in any case, but when one of the Knights was Jaina Solo. . .

?We thought you?d be like this.? Jaina said with a sigh. ?We are doing what is right.? she said dismissively.

?Really? And who decides what is right? You? Or Raynar?? he asked. Jaina frowned, but only for a brief moment.

?I chose this!? she insisted.

?Are you sure? Is your will truly your own?? Luke asked. Again doubt flickered, but was as though it was never there. Jaina
    glared angrily.

?I am not a weak minded fool!?

?Do you not see what Joining has done to the sentients? How does fighting the Chiss help anything?? Luke demanded.

?The Killiks are defenseless.? Jaina countered.

?Are they? I see blasters, I see ships and missiles. They do not need you, you have been captivated against your suppressed
    will!? Luke said.

?Do you truly wish to fight Jag?? Luke asked softly. Jaina faltered for a moment at this, but again the emotion she had disappeared.

?We are not leaving.? Alema asserted stepping forth.

?I am a Jedi Master, your are Jedi Knights, you will all return with us.? Luke said influencing his words with the Force.

?No we won?t.? Jaina said.

?Jaina, you wi-? Luke?s words were cut off by a shrill alarm.

?The Chiss!? Zekk hissed angrily.

?They attack us!? Jaina said with venom. They charged off toward their star fighters.

?Get back here!? Luke yelled at them. His words were unheeded.

?Damnit!? Luke said with clenched fists as they took off.

?I?ve lost them!? he said in a grieving tone. Mara sighed.

?No, We have lost them.? she said.

?Vanguard 4, Lead, I read seven XJ4s rising from surface.?

?Copy, execute plan alpha.?

12. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    Last post came out a little garbled, fixed errors, questioning soul why it happened.

13. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    Its taking me a while to write, but I am continuing the story, so readers be a little more patient. I hopefully will have another post before the new year.

14. PrincessBrookSolo

Apr 22, 2007
    loved it I know writers block is such a pain...

15. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    Awesome so far!!

Someone has got to really get a handle on Jacen and talk some sense into him!

Go Tenal Ka ! =D= You would think that people would know better than to mess with her.

Glad to see that Jaina didn't just force-throw Jag across the room for what he did and she seemed honestly glad to see him. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction for them. :)

"Get to Aggressor One.? he said firmly. He glanced to the team of soldiers in the hold.

?Prepare yourselves.? he said. The squad leader nodded and readied his team. He turned his attention back to the view
    screen
    That's an understatement when dealing with Jaina. I'm surprised they were able to contain her. Wonder how much damage she did before they got to her?? [face_whistling]

Update??[face_praying] [face_praying]

16. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    ?Jaina has stopped.? Jacen said on the second day after they had left for Hapes once again.

?I?m still surprised she assault you mentally.? Mara said. Jacen, despite the mental discomfort smirked at her.

?No you?re not.? he said. Mara glared at him.

?You?re disappointed, not surprised. You?ve been thinking about slapping me for what I did for the last two days.? Jacen
    said. Mara glared.

?Stay out of my head Solo.? she said, for once, her trademark comment was not at all a mirthful statement.

?I wish I could.? Jacen lamented. ?I wasn?t able to shield myself from Jaina and silence the thoughts of others at the same
    time.? He said in frustration. Mara frowned.

?Since Yuzhan Tar, I?ve had difficulties silencing the thought of others.? Jacen admitted.

?The whole time?? Mara asked. Jacen shook his head.

?No. In hyperspace, the unknown regions its quiet enough. And . . . Flora . . . She was so vibrant in the force . . .?
    Jacen said in a weak tone.

?Your wife?? Mara asked. Jacen nodded.

?Yeah.? he said almost completely withdrawing into himself. He abruptly snorted and came out of his funk.

?You, she would have liked greatly.? Jacen said. ?She was much like you are.? he said remembering fondly.

?Flora!? Jacen said when he finally found her. His wife grinned through a split lip and a black eye.

?Hey honey!? she almost purred. Jacen simply gapped at her through the bars of the cell.

?What the kriff happened?? he demanded. Flora grinned again.

?The bald one over there got way to frisky with me, I corrected him, and his friends when they tried to teach me my place.?
    she said.

?Where were you?? Jacen asked.

?Oh, a bar somewhere.? she said. Jacen sighed.

?Ignoring the fact that you left Geneva alone on the ship. . .?

?There was a nanny droid.? Flora said in a hard serious tone. ?Don?t you ever accuse me of being a bad mother. You ignore
    your family and trapeze around the galaxy with no job or sanction. I went to a bar to have a drink, after a year on a
    planet with no name and another year mothering our child. Absolutely dry the whole time.? she said fiercely. Jacen sighed.

?If you wanted a night away from Geneva, I would have stayed with her, or we could have had a night out.? Jacen reasoned.
    Flora blushed, embarrassed to have not thought of that earlier.

?Furthermore, this planet?s laws do not allow women and men to drink in the same bars.? Jacen said. Flora blinked.

?Really?? she asked. Jacen nodded. He glanced around and with the force rent the bars out of the way. Flora stood. She
    frowned as she thought of something.

?How did you get in?? she asked. Jacen sighed.

?They don?t know I did.? he said as he stepped to the side so a guard could pass him without bumping into him. Flora
    stepped out and barely avoided the same guard.

?He cant see you now either.? Jacen added. Flora grinned and kissed him mischievously on the lips.

?Thank you honey, your just so useful.? she said.

?You had better not make this a habit.? Jacen groused lifting a hand to her face, and holding it over her black eye and
    lip, healing both. Flora grabbed his hand by the wrist and pressed it against her cheek.

?I wont.? she said, and leaned in for a more meaningful kiss. She abruptly pulled back.

?Now lets go, we need to get off planet, and I have disgusting and deprived things to do for you tonight.? she said and
    walked out. Jacen took a moment to watch her walk before he followed. With a huge grin on his face.

?She started a bar fight?? Mara asked, amused. Jacen raised an eyebrow.

?The way you just said that, one might think you never started a bar fight.? Jacen observed. Mara smirked.

?I?ve never started one, but I?ve finished plenty.?

?Yeah . . . Flora.? Jacen said wistfully.

?You miss her.? Mara observed. Jacen sighed.

?Yeah, but we have to move on in time right?? he asked.

?How much does Tenel Ka know?? Mara asked. Jacen glanced at her.

?Most of it. She knows I?m ready to move on.? he said.

17. grossmandg144

grossmandg144 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2009
    so Jag is exiled just like in Canon. Hopefully this is good thing for J/J, as it removes one of the obstacles of their relationship.

18. Controller

Controller Jedi Knight

Dec 13, 2007
    Well at least Jag didnt crash on the planet this time...
    and it would appear that Jacen has decided that the Jedi Order is no longer for him

19. roguefel

roguefel Jedi Master

May 16, 2008
    I like how you have written this story, and how the characters interact! And he way you have followed some parts of cannon and ignored others! Great story!

Please add me to your PM list if you have one!
    Kat

20. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    Sorry for not posting in while yall, I joined the navy and didn't have access to computers until now.
    Roduefel added to PM List

The Rays of the morning sun woke Tenel Ka as they had since she had taken this bedchambers as her own when she ascended the thrown. Today however, she had two bedmates. Jacen who calmly snored, and Geneva who tossed and turned. The child was not having a nightmare, she merely was a mobile sleeper. Tenel Ka smiled and gently patted the sleeping child in an affectionate way. The child stilled briefly, and resumed shifting in her sleep when Tenel Ka removed her hand. Tenel Ka chuckled until the girl kneed her father in the ribs, waking him. Jacen grunted and peered around stupidly until his mind seemed to match where he was. He smiled at Tenel Ka.

?Good Morning.? he said. Tenel Ka returned the smile and kissed him, while trying not to wake the child between them.

?Good morning.? Tenel Ka told him. He glanced at the girl between them.

?Was she sneaking into here every morning?? he asked. Tenel Ka nodded.

?She was worried for you.? she said. Jacen frowned.

?Worry is not an emotion I?ve sensed from her before . . .? Jacen said, troubled.

?She didn?t need to before.? Tenel Ka said. Jacen glanced at her and then slowly smiled.

?You always know what to say.?

?I try.? she said. Jacen started to speak again when he abruptly grabbed his head.

?Rodder!? he cursed, getting off the bed and moving into the refresher. Tenel Ka was quick to follow him.

?What happened??

?Jaina.? he said, apparanty recovered.

?She?s mad at me again.? he said. Tenel Ka glared in space toward line of sight where she sensed Jaina. Were Jacen not trying to shake off a mental spike he would have been amused to see Tenel Ka glaring daggers at the floor.

?YOW!? Jaina shrieked, almost toppling off the bed.

?I can?t believe I have to say this, but stop fighting with your brother, he will fight back.? Leia said in exasperation. Jaina clenched her hands at her temples.

?No, that was Tenel Ka.? Jaina said angrily.

?I would not be so affronted if I were you.? Jag said. ?It is her right to protect her consort after all.? Jaina, dropped her hands and then set a new angry expression on her face.

?So it was her.? she hissed.

?No, Geneva?s mother passed two years ago.? Leia said. Jaina blinked. Her face slowly morphed into a concerned face.

?Jacen?s a widower?? she asked, fighting through conflicting emotions.

?Not anymore, consortship is effectively a marriage on Hapes.? Jag said. Jaina stared at him in a dull shocked expression and then turned to her parents.

?Did you know?? she asked them.

?Not until a week ago.? Han said gruffly.

?I will have sharp words with your brother when the time is right, but as for Geneva herself, she is my granddaughter. As far as she is concerned, where she came from doesn?t matter to me.? Leia said. Jaina sighed.

?I can?t believe he did that to Tenel Ka.? she muttered.

?We just told you, Genny?s mother was Flora.? Han said. Jaina smirked slightly.

?Flora??

?Yeah. Why?? Han said.

?I?m sorry I?m having a hard time accepting, I?m an aunt and have a dead sister in law named Flora. . . I guess this makes Tenel Ka my sister in law.?

?No, they haven't signed any formal documents yet to our knowledge.? Jag said. Jaina gave him an annoyed look.

?What makes you think you got the right to nit pick my statements.?

?Because I am being exhiled because of you.? Jag said. Jaina felt her organs freeze on themselves. She shrank into herself entirely.

?I?m sorry . . .? she said weakly.

?HEY!? Han said appearing in Jags face.
    ?Jaina wronged you, I get that, hell she betrayed you-? Han shouted, poking his finger hard into the younger man's chest.

?I think we all get that.? Leia interrupted, comforting Jaina with her hand.

?but that doesn?t give you the right to throw this all back in her face all the time. Not if you want any life with her involved in it!? Han said.

?For once I agree with Han.? They all turn

21. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    Hey yall, Hopefully I'll be able to post by saturday.

22. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    Well this took a lot longer than I thought.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tenel Ka tried to calm herself. She had nothing to fear, her father thought well of Jacen, in general, and she had Ta?a Chume?s familial oath, for what it was worth, to not interfere. But none the less she was deeply worried. Geneva glance up at her in mild confusion, before her short attention was diverted to the flowers she had developed a liking to. Beside Tenel Ka, Jacen snorted in amusement.

?I?m glad all this is hyping over her head.? he said quietly. Tenel Ka nodded.

?It is remarkable how quickly she has become accustom to have family beyond you, even claiming my
    father as kin.? she said. Jacen chuckled.

?Children are far more observant than they realize, or than we remember.? he said.

?She already knows on some level that you and I share our bed more than just for sleep. She just
    isn?t cognizant of it.? he said.

?That you wish to never change.? she said slyly. Jacen shrugged.

?She will always be my little girl, even when she?s 14.? he said. Tenel Ka smirked, Jacen was
    blocking all thoughts of his daughter as a grown woman, and the issues that came with it. Tenel
    Ka could just imagine Genny as a tall young woman with young men literally falling at her feet.
    She let out a most definite female sounding shriek when Jacen pinch her rear sharply. She glared
    at him and raised her hand to retaliate, Jacen moved closer, placing his arm around her while she
    smacked the top of his head. The minor ringing of his ears aside it was worth the punishment.

?She?s always going to be my little girl.? he reiterated stubbornly. Tenel Ka shook her head at
    him, he could deny all he wanted, but hopefully he would have other little girls to dot on when
    Genny inevitably became a woman. Tenel Ka mused subconsciously rubbing her belly. Jacen noticed
    her behavior but said nothing about it.

It was normal and probably necessary from an evolutionary standpoint, for women, particularly of Tenel Ka?s age and relationship status, to want . . . Need a child of her own making. Jacen mentally snorted, like he needed any real encouragement, the act alone was usually
    sufficient incentive for a man. Either way, they were as much slaves to the laws of nature as the
    force blind.

?No slaves to each other.? Tenel Ka murmured quietly, even though her thoughts echoed in his
    mind. They blinked and glanced at each other.

?Force Bonds are much more than expected.? Jacen said, for once his tone slightly awed.

?I hadn?t noticed it so much before now.? Tenel Ka breathed. Once they noticed it, they were both
    aware that their thoughts and some of their sensations were open to each other.

It was then however, that Geneva decided that Tenel Ka and her father were paying way too much
    attention to each other.

?Look Daddy!? To his credit Jacen?s reaction was immediate.

?What have we got here?? he asked her.

?Blood flowers!? she said.

?Really?? he said feigning shock while mentally thinking. Blood Flowers? He could feel much
    amusement from Tenel Ka.

And old tradition, flowers given to those marked for assassination, and grown by those who openly
    threaten the use of assassins. It was all he could do to keep the grimace off his face. While
    Geneva eagerly told him about the flowers, some botanical, some fanciful notions about how the
    flowers were feeling, his thoughts were slightly soured. He had to let it go though, Geneva was
    a girl, and needed female role models and as such, would be interested in decidedly ?female?
    things. He took the blood red flowers from her and the girl giddily ran out toward the gardens
    again. He sighed and smirked at himself. In all that time he had forgotten the simple joys of the
    outdoors.

?Jaina has not troubled us lately.? Tenel Ka remarked. Jacen bit his lip.

?She?s free of Killik influence, but needs some healing. Knowing her she?ll ignore it for a year
    or more. Unless Jag forces her to deal with it.?

23. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    Is anyone reading this?

24. smash128

smash128 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 9, 2008
    I actually did read this, I'm glad you came back to this. Never give up though. Though I wish more ppl read my story, but beggars can't be choosers :p. Nice job, can't wait to the next one.

25. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    Thanks for reading, doing a J/TK fic is becoming like writing westerns. Almost no audience

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.