main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Definition of Chaos

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Daemon, Nov 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    This RPG starts out during the NJO era, ten years after the Battle of Yavin. However, things get a little messy. The Imperial Maw Installation, yet to be discovered, has churned out a new superweapon. This one does not destroy planets, or annihilate suns. In fact, it is much worse. This Imperial brainchild has the ability to warp time and space itself. In a single instant, the New Republic is reduced into a pitiful Rebellion, smaller than anyone had ever seen. Precious few have retained the memories of the way the galaxy is supposed to be, and these people are trying to restore the galaxy back to how it was. You play characters placed on a task squad given the task of finding this superweapon, reversing what it has done, and consequently destroying it. Force users are limited in this scenario. Jedi cannot be played, and any force-sensitive people must be played realistically. I will post details about the corrupted timeline when we get a few players. Please fill out the following character sheet if you wish to join:

Name:
    Sex:
    Skin/Fur Color:
    Eye Color:
    Height/Weight:
    Typical Clothing:
    Weapon of Choice:
    Affiliation(Rebel Alliance, Mercenary, etc. NO IMPERIAL):
    Specialty(pilot, slicer, soldier, sniper, etc.):
    Personality:
    Background(make note of how the time change affected your characters history) :
    Miscellaneous:

I play the following character, the task leader.

Name: Gresp Kre'lya
    Species: Bothan
    Sex: Male
    Skin/Fur Color: Black
    Eye Color: Green with silver specks
    Height/Weight: 6'0", 180 lbs.
    Typical Clothing: Blue Rebel Alliance officer's tunic
    Weapon of Choice: an officer's hold-out blaster
    Affiliation: Rebel Alliance
    Specialty: Commander
    Personality: Completely loyal, witty, severe at times, totally serious in the line of duty but fun-loving when the occasion allows.
    Background: worked for the Bothan SpyNet when some probing into Imperial affairs showed him how corrupt it really was. In the New Republic-timeline he was an ambitious NRI (New Republic Intelligence) agent. In the corrupted timeline the lack of officers compelled him to go into naval command training, where he is one of the elite admirals of the Alliance.
    Miscellaneous:

Mod Edit: locked at authors request :)

2. Kazkid8

Kazkid8 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    Name: A-kaz
    Species: human
    Sex: male/ female ( It changes often. For some odd reason he/she is affected by the time warp constantly)
    Skin/Fur Color: white
    Eye Color: blue
    Height/Weight: 4foot 10 in, 120 pounds
    Typical Clothing: normal robes or jumpsutes ( changes from time warp)
    Weapon of Choice: (changes alot) blaster
    Affiliation(Rebel Alliance, Mercenary, etc. NO IMPERIAL): reble ( this will change ALOT!!!!!!!!!)
    Specialty(pilot, slicer, soldier, sniper, etc.): changes ALOT! right now: pilot
    Personality: normal... but pretty nice
    Background(make note of how the time change affected your characters history) : At the age of 6 he was found on the street. his "father" was killed when he was 11.
    Miscellaneous: Okay...
    My caracter is ALWAYS changing for some odd reason he/she is ALWAYS effected by the time warp. I will post the changes when a time warp happens....

Ps: PLEASE START SOON! THIS WILL BE AWSOME!!!!!!!

3. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    oH! I forgot something in misolanius:

he/she was originally a jedi YES A JEDI! but... sadly after the first warp....

a-kaz he was turned into a girl that has NO force powers and no ranking. just some kid that lived on totoine that was usless. But after the second one she turned back to a he with everything I said above!!!!!

I will love this!

4. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
  5. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    I'll give it a try, though i doubt i can be really regular.

Name: Tharan Danlon
    Species: Human
    Sex: Male
    Skin/Fur Color: Caucasian
    Hair Color: White, White Gotee
    Eye Color: Blue
    Height/Weight: 6'2" 192 lbs.
    Typical Clothing: Lose vest over white shirt, pair of Jeans.
    Weapon of Choice: Martial Artist/ Bowcaster
    Affiliation: Merc (Currentley with the Rebel alliance)
    Specialty: Pilot and Computer Hacker
    Personality: Very shadowy, gets defensive about past, Rarely talks.
    Background:
    After Time switch- was born and rasied under the burtal oppression of the Empire, and was drafted into the Pilot Corps at the age of 15. Was an exeptional pilot but refused to submit to athority, so he was released. Spent a stint as a Hacker,icking up on alot of tips and became good at it. During one of his hacks he found out about the revbel alliance and decieded to see if they wante to hire him as a Merc.

Before Time Switch- Before the time switch he was a well renowned Jedi Master, Known for his empathy with animals and his lightsaber Combat Techniques.

6. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Alrighty, both of you are in. (A-kaz, I like your idea!)

7. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    OOC: Can i start with a ship? If so here's its stats:

Name: Dragon-Class light Crusier
    Class: Corvette
    Length: 35m
    Crew: 1, to pilot and control forward guns pwithout neck rotation.
    7, to pilot and control all guns with neck rotation.

Shield: 220 SP (X-Wing has 100)
    Hull: 200 HP (X-Wing has 50)
    Speed: 120 MLT (X-Wing is 100)
    Consumables: 3 Months
    Cargo Capacity: 10 Metric ton
    Weapons:
    2 Light Turbolasers (Forward Fireing)
    2 Medium Ion Cannons (both Forward fireing, one left fireing, one right fireing)
    1 Concussion missle launcher (Rear Firing)
    1 Tractor Beam Projector (Forward Firing)

Description: Shaped like a legless dragon the Dragon Class light Crusier is a powerful ship for it's size. Sporting an array of weapons it is ready to handle almost any threat it can handle or run away from it. The biggest part of this ship is the movable head and tail section. The head secftion can angle up to 45 Degress in any direction, and the tail section up to 30 degrees in any direction. this removes the need for complex turret ssytems, while still giving the advantages of them.

the ship is Highly manuverable, on par with the Alliance X-Wing, and comes with a sensor sheild package, making it effectively invisable to sensors when not moving.

IC:

Secret Rebel base, Deep in the Unknown Regions

Tharan sat on top of his hsip, finishing up a last round of polish after the scorching fires of the atmosphere burnt off the last sheeth. His ship, the Falazure, a Corvette Class ship, was beutiful to him, even with it's scrapes and dings from previos combat encounters. it's other crew members, some spacers he had manage to hire, mutered aboput his vanity for his ship as the exited, headed to the mess hall. He waved them off, and he was alone in the bay except for his Nav Droid.

With the last if the polish finished he hopped down drom the top of the ship and entred, preparing to take lucnh in the ship by himself. he never ate with his crew,something they considered an oddity, but one they could live with. However, on this particular day omething felt amiss. While he sat down and ate his mind ran, seeming to show him sceans like from a half-forgotten memory, sceans of flahing light, ripping jaws, and a calm center.

He shugged it off, putting it down to the lack of sleep recently and the exaustion after his work.

Just then in came his droid with a message from the alliance.....

Tag: Deamon

8. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    I wish to join. But I am in class right now...I'll post a bio later today

9. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC: Tharan, you won't be able to fly your ship independantly, but I suppose it could act as a landing craft for the larger ship the force is going to use. You won't need stats for it, since this will be largely free-form.

IC: The messenger droid was a black and gold R3 unit, the kind commonly seen on capital ships. Urgently squawking, he extended his pincer arm. Gripped between the two fingers was an encrypted datacard. Tharan would know the encryption, he had used it on other mercenary briefings. Once the merc slid the card into his datapad a typical mission briefing appeared onscreen. What wasn't typical however is that it lacked details. It simply said:

TO: Tharan Danlon
    DATE: Galactic Coordinated System- 10/3
    INSTRUCTION: Transfer your ship and all your possessions to Docking Bay #34A and await further instructions. Payment and details will be discussed there.

The R3 unit tootled and sped off.

10. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    I wish to join! :)

Name: Deka Til?dan

Species: Zabrak

Sex: female

Skin/Fur Color: She has white skin, but she is tattooed completely from the waist up. The tattoos are in and intricate dark green and blue pattern, making her white teeth, pearly head horns, and silver eyes stand out drastically

Eye Color: Silver, with extremely small pupils. Sometimes they have a green tint, in the light

Height/Weight: 1.6 m, 115lbs, 53 kg. Very muscular, but still petite.

Typical Clothing: black pants with a red solid stripe down the leg, A white shirt that?s partially unbuttoned, revealing more of her tattoos (but no more :p ). A heavy black flight jacket. Black boots.

Weapon of Choice: Heavy Blaster Pistol.

Affiliation(Rebel Alliance, Mercenary, etc. NO IMPERIAL): Mercenary/Bounty Hunter

Rank: Very well regarded, is a moderately well known Mercenary/Bounty Hunter. No official rank

Specialty(pilot, slicer, soldier, sniper, etc.): amazing with her Heavy Blaster Pistol. She also uses various explosives and drugs and smaller weapons, when the need arises.

Personality: Very very personal. Not trusting. Can be quite cruel if necessary. Pretty cold and distant, but is very loyal when being paid, as long as she doesn?t suspect being double crossed. She has her reputation to protect.

Background (make note of how the time change affected your characters history) : Prior to the time warp, Deka was on Corellia, training in the sith arts. Unfortunately, she lost all force abilities in the time warp, but still retained amazing reaction speeds from almost a force-like intuition. All her family was destroyed because of the time warp, including her mate. Now, she lives alone.

Miscellaneous:

11. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    " Leader, I found her!" A-kaz, red 2 was chasing the bountyhunter deka, " I think I've got her." A-kaz takes his x-wing around in a large loop in attempt to shoot down the terrible hunter.

"wohe!!" as a-kaz did that turn he could have sworn he just saw a robed man with details like him with somesort of energy sword.

"what is it 2?" the leader said through the crackling com.

"nothing, nothing" a-kaz wipes his face,"I'm alright."

SHEESH! a-kaz thought, I'M WHATCHEN TO MANY HOLO DRAMAS...

12. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Admiral Kre'lya was bored. Aside from the small outburst by A-kaz, his temporary shift as Red Leader had been rather uneventful. A sharp whistle made him turn his head. Waiting impatiently was Orelode, his black and gold R3 unit. Orelode often got orders before Gresp did and it seemed like this was one of those times. By the looks of it, he had already dropped orders off to a few others and was finishing up with his master. He lazily grabbed the datacard and brought up the display next to his tactical screen. His eyes widened. Spinning around in his chair he frantically grabbed at the comm unit. "Red Two! Red Two! Do you read! Cease fire immediately! Call off your attack!"

13. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Alrighty, I figured I'd better give you some heads-up as to the state of the galaxy after my little twisting of it.
    -One of the clone Emperor's is in power. Vader was killed in a battle for supremacy, and Mara Jade, the only remaining Emperor's hand, has taken his place.
    -Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa are dead, Han Solo is unknown to the Rebel Alliance (ditto Lando) and R2 and 3PO are living peacefully on Tatooine.
    -Rebel bases exist on Yavin IV, Cerea, various planets in the Unknown Regions, and small cells exist throughout the Outer Rim worlds.
    -Death Star II does not exist since Death Star I is still fine and dandy
    -Super Star Destroyers run rampant throughout the galaxy, accompanied by their TIE x1 (Vader's TIE) squadrons
    -Borsk Fey'lya is leader of the Rebellion, elected after General Bel Iblis' and Mon Mothma's deaths at the hand of Admiral Thrawn, and much to the galaxy's relief Mr. Fey'lya isn't corrupt anymore. Admiral Dack Ralter is Commander in Chief, Ackbar still being Tarkin's "pet"
    -Jabba the Hutt is still alive
    -Deathtroopers-- armored Noghri-- are all too familiar to the Alliance, no longer restricted to Vader's personal use (cuz he's dead)
    - anything else you need to know can be made up (be realistic), or you can post the question or PM me

14. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    In a calm and rather suprised tone a-kaz replied, " Roger that, 1" A-kaz pulled away hoping that deka would not chase after, " I am pulling away, shall I dock the shuttle or stay on gaurd?" a-kaz started to head tward the shuttle still slightly confused...

15. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    OCC: My ship's name is Bloodhawk

IC:
    Deka was furious. 'Why was some inexpierenced fighter firing upon me??? Good thing I am such an amazing pilot, or my beautiful ship might have been damaged!' She thought, furiously.

"Bloodhawk, perform a systems check, give me the results, make sure nothing is damaged," She told the computer. Grumpily, she started speaking out loud to her ship, something that generally made her feel better. "For weeks, Admiral Kre'lya has been trying to get me to have a conference with him. Weeks. And when I finally decide to give it a try, he allows his fighters to fire upon me and you, too, Bloodhawk. My poor baby!"

She sighed with frusturation. "Well, if I have to associate myself with some orginization, I'd prefer it wasn't the scumbag Imperials."

Swiveling in her chair, she picked up a comlink from the comaprtment behind her. Removing her flight jacket, she flipped the comlink to on, and spoke into it.

"Admiral Kre'lya, are you there??"

TAG:Kre'lya

16. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I've never joined an RPG like this before, but I think I'll give it a try...

Name: Cathea Starflare
    Species:Human
    Sex: Female
    Skin/Fur Color: Caucasian
    Eye Color: Grey
    Height/Weight: 5'10"/125 lbs
    Typical Clothing: Loose, fine tailored white shirt, red sash, tan nerfhide pants, and black leather boots
    Weapon of Choice: Excels with a DL-44 Heavy Fire Blaster and can whip out a vibroblade and wreak havoc; also excels with a laser sniper
    Affiliation(Rebel Alliance, Mercenary, etc. NO IMPERIAL): Rebel Alliance
    Specialty(pilot, slicer, soldier, sniper, etc.): Pilot, slicer, sniper
    Personality: Reserved, quiet, loyal and trustworthy
    Background(make note of how the time change affected your characters history) : Cathea was on her way to becoming an Imperial Admiral with her brilliance and beauty when the time warp occured. Now, she is fighting against the Imps as an avid Rebel.
    Miscellaneous: Is an exceptionally beautiful woman with long, black hair worn in a braid.

Being new at "free" RPGs, could someone help me out a bit?

17. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:

Tharan's ship had been transfered, as well as all his belongings. His crew had been tolod of the change, and they had grunted and went back to their drinking, un-caring about where the ship was, as long as it brought them in credits.

Tharan sat outside his ship's landing leg, and waitrds for the messanger he was supposed to recive.

18. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Name- Aeris
    Age- 19
    Height- 5'6
    weight-112
    Job- She is a mechent/theif (SHe steals blue prints and such and sells them)
    Afflition- none, shes a loner
    rank- none
    eyes- green
    hair- Black
    Clothes- She wears semi tight clothes so that she can run faster. She has a long red coat that almost reachs the floor.
    weapon- Rifle Blasters, Dagger, Vibro blade and come home made gadgets
    Specialites- Theif and pilot
    personality- SHe is quick tempered and quick to judge, she is stubborn and yet very smart with electronics. She is very cunning and a smart a$$
    Backround- She lived on Hoth with her brother until he disapeared, she doesn't know her last name or where her parents are, she has lived alone since she was 5. She started being a theif when she was 3, her brother taught her everything she knew.

19. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
  20. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC: OK, sounds like everyone's good

IC: Kre'lya was bustling around quickly. "Red Two, leave the Bloodhawk alone. I'm supposed to be talking with her! Next time check with me before finding some prey!" he flipped a switch and the Bloodhawk came on-line. "Deka! Sorry about that little problem. I'm not used to tracking fighters, my captains should be doing that work. We'll cover any costs for the repairs you need. My pilot was remembering a few of the Rebel bounties you've taken and forgot I was calling for you." an icily sarcastic tone slipped into his voice. "Anyway, I'm transmitting the coordinates for the base we need to rendezvous at. Meet me there. You can direct any questions to Red Two, who happens to be conveniently nearby. Try not to be too harsh on him." Without waiting for a reply, he sighed and walked off. He had to meet with the mercenary fellow in the docking bay and there were more profiles to look after for the squad. This was tough work.

21. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    (OOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cancel my last post....)

"yea ahh.... sorry bout that deka!" a-kaz said sheepishly... " I will pay more attention... I felt a little... out there"

22. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris looked around every corner as she snuck through the town, she could see the base, the houses, yet she couldn't allow anyone to see her, not with the merchendise she was carrying. She now held blue prints for some new gun that someone was planning to build. She kept her hood up and her hair in her hood, making her look alot liek a man. She held her bag with one hand on her back the other was close to her blaster.

23. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    A-kaz flew up beside deka's craft in a escort manner," Is it alright if I escort u?"

24. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    Deka sighed, "I don't need repairs. I wasn't hit. You're just lucky he pulled off before I really got angry and destroyed him. Alright. I understand it had nothing to do with you. As far as that 'Rebel bounty' Comment goes, I have to make a living somehow. I am offering you guys my servies and loyalty, I think you would be foolish to reject that. I'll be in the hanger soon. See you there." She clicked off the comlink. Coordinates appears on her ships screen.

A message from Red 2 comes in on her comlink. "Sure, you may escort me. No hard feelings about you trying to kill me earlier or anything." She cracked a smile, one that A-kaz, could not see.

Skillfully, she brought the ship in and landed it in the docking bay. Making sure her blaster pistol was fully charged, and her various other weapons were hidden under her clothes and stuff she slipped on her jacket, powered down the Bloodhawk, and walked out of her ship, to go meet the Admiral. A-kaz also landed and approached her.

"Hey" Deka said. "I am the bounty Hunter Deka Til'dan. And you are right, i have caused the deaths of rebebls and probably do not deserve these people's kindness, but I have no love for the Empire. So when your admiral contacted me, i figured, maybe I could help you guys out."

EDIT: for A-kaz's psot

25. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Standing near a local hanger she watched around, making sure that not too many people were around. While she waited she slowly took out the prints, surprised to find a new ship blue print here as well...
    "This is gonna go for a lotta money." She smirked, waiting for her chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.