main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Definition of Chaos

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Daemon, Nov 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris figured, after buying several new toys, that she may as well go to the place that she had been instructed to.

When she finally arrived she looked around for anybody that might be wirth a few credits, but saw no one.

2. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC: Okay, I'm assuming everyone is already involved in the mission, if you aren't, I'm starting, so I'll worm you in later. Anyone who doesn't post, I'll just say your character got on board the ship.

IC: Gresp glared at A-kaz. "I'm sorry, but your changing is going to screw everything up if you don't watch out. Now come on, the ship's due to leave soon." Dragging the young Rebel behind him, the Admiral walked to the docking bay. Above him loomed a huge ship, a stolen Nebulon-B frigate dubbed the Lucky Hand by the captain. Aeris was waiting there. "Good to see you Aeris," the Bothan drawled. "About time to leave. If you want to go ahead to the briefing room, Captain Ralter is aboard and can show you the way." he turned to A-kaz. "You be heading there too!" He pulled out a comlink and opened up the official mission channel. "Everyone needs to report to docking bay XX57 immediately. Your possesions are on board the ship already, we just need you. Deka, we'll rendezvous with you during flight."

3. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris nodded, then passed by him. She had struck again. Going into the debreifing room she slouched her chair, waiting. She looked at the little toy she had stolen and smiled. It was an easy enough thing to do.

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    K'tala had continued her walk to she came upon a large building. Scanning for security devices, she reached into her pocket, and pushed a button on a small device. The security devices would be scrambled for just a second. She slipped inside.

She heard voices and silently crept forward. She turned off her datapadd. She saw a bothan and some other folks talking in a large briefing room. Some were heading towards a ship.

She sat back, weighting her options. SHe continued to listening in.

5. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC: K'tala? Have you been involved yet? Or will you take care of it ;-)

6. Kazkid8

Kazkid8 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    A-kaz sat down in the breifing room. He looked to his left and saw a woman that he knew TO well...

" Hello aeris..." A-kaz said with a sinister look and a sly voice, " What have you gotten into recently?"

A-kaz looked down and saw here holding something. He snached it and said , "Aaah... whats this?? Another five digit discount I think... ahhh"

7. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris glared at A-kaz. "Yeah, whats your point? I've made thousands with those idiots outside." She said only glancing at her pack for a seond, smirking. She slouched in her chair and closed her eyes for a moment. There was only one thing people didn't know about her...and she hoped they never did.

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    K'tala decided.

She used her ability, sensing when someone was near to stear clear of them, while staying within the shadows.

It was a big place. Lots of hidding places. She chose a place where there was very little traffic...for now.

9. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Wandering down the steets of Mosa Eisley, Deka found a bank that looked somewhat reputable, and withdrew a lot of credits and had it placed on an anonymous card. She then left the bank and set about her business. She had a friend to visit.

But first... "Gresp, I will rondevous with you as soon as I get this one thing done. I'll talk to you again when I am ready to go." She switched off the comlink and pulled her hood closer to her face. The winds were pickign up a bit and the sand striking her face was beginning to irritate her eyes and skin.

10. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gresp got into the briefing room, talking on the comlink. "Okay Deka, we'll meet with you around Tatooine when you're ready." He flipped a switch and clipped the comm onto his admiral's uniform. "Alright, we're about to take off, so everyone had better buckle up before we leave. There's a lot to explain, so I guess I'll ask for specific questions first. Anyone?" Before they could speak up, they heard the rumble of sublight engines powering up. The Lucky Hand was taking off.
    TAG: anyone

11. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    a-kaz hurried up and stuck the "toy" into aris's bag.

" you can't let him se THAT!" A-kaz wispered, " Plus, u didn't have to steal that! He DID give us unlimited creads u know...."

A-kaz started paying attention to all the people in the room, I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY BOUNTY HUNTERS IN ONE MISSION! THIS'LL BE HARSHhe thought to himself...

12. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris glared at A-kaz- fro some reason she had heard what she said. She stuck up her hand quickly. With out being called on she asked. "Yeah, what exactly are our roles in this fiasco? Cause if ya ask me, theres more people here that are stupid, I've made a fortune." She stated, not caring what the others thought.

13. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    OOC: I don't know where Cathea is...

14. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC: Well, I kinda wanna start, we can meet with Cathea later oops.. I just realized I changed the ship's name... oh, well... we'll stick with "Lucky Hand"

IC: "Roles?" Gresp laughed. "Combat, espionage, sneaking around Imperial worlds, causing the destruction of a galactic government... stuff like that. And all the people here aren't stupid, Aeris, we Rebels like to be respectable... It doesn't matter, little toys aren't gonna make a difference in our armory." He winked at Aeris. Then his expression turned serious. "We'll be rendezvousing with Deka above Tatooine in a day or so, but then we'll be heading to Bastion. We have a couple spies planted there, with information about this supposed "Maw Installation" and the time-altering device. We'll be meeting them there."

15. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    "Okay.... sooooo... We are just doing what we USUALLY do?" A-kaz says in boredome, " Then why are there so many of us??"

A-kaz gets a grin on his face and just looks around.

(PS: Why does everyone read my characters mind?!?! COMON!! there are NO jedi SOOOOOO that means u arn't trained in jedi arts. U CAN have force powers but NOT anything a master would know!!!!!!!)

16. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    ((My character broke away from the Jedi by choice0 she thought that there were to many rules and such so she has some abilities))

"Don't ask me, I'm just the thief." She said annoyed.

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    K'tala loved air ducts.

Reaching gently into her bag, she pulled out a object. Nothing hi-tech. Just something to get the job done. She uncaped one end and snaked it through the vent shaft quietly..after extended it a ways, she uncorked the other end.

Now she could hear better. Settling back, she pulls out some rations, and starts munching on them.

18. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    This is an interesting Role Play, probably even make a great story plot too, and is similiar to the WOTG RP minus the Palpy clone and the time warping machine. We just picked a point in time and said: "Behold this here shalt be thy beginning and from here on hether let Lady Fate create our paths!"

I would join but alas Imperials are not allowed. Pouts in disappointment

19. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    "So many of you? A-kaz, are you volunteering to take on a garrison of stormtroopers by yourself? Can you fly a capital ship? Do you have tech expertise to dismantle a superweapon? Can you hold off an Imperial walker while hotwiring a blast door?" Gresp was smiling again. "There's gonna be a lot more than we bargain for, so chances are you're gonna learn some new stuff. Any other questions?"

20. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris raised her hand again "Yeah can we go to where ever we're going so I can get the job done? The sooner its done the sooner I can get back to my actual job." She said tartly. Taking out one of the bombs she had stolen from the shop and tossed it around.

21. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    "well...aaahhh..." A-kaz hesitated,then grumbled out, " I can fly anything! And I can disable or hotwire anything!"

He saw aeris toss a bomb around, " HEY!HEY!HEY!" He shouted and caught it in mid flight, " This may not be activated but u still need to be carefull! Sheesh!"

A-kaz sat down and pocketed the weapon...

22. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris glared then took out another bomb and began tossing it around again. "You people are no fun!" She began to spinthe bomb on her finger, smirking.

23. JediWind-ayr

JediWind-ayr Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2002
    OOC: Hope it's not too late...

Name: Ayr Desu
    Species: Human
    Sex: Female
    Skin/Fur Color: Pale
    Eye Color: Blue
    Height/Weight: 105
    Typical Clothing: Tight black shorts, form-fitting tank of draconigt hide (from her home planet), headband to keep her blond hair out of her eyes. Wears hight boots with several blades hidden inside
    Weapon of Choice: blaster pistol, vibro-blades
    Affiliation(Rebel Alliance, Mercenary, etc. NO IMPERIAL): Mercenary
    Specialty(pilot, slicer, soldier, sniper, etc.): Pilot/sniper
    Personality: Happy-go-lucky... bordering ditzy..or is she? ;)
    Background(make note of how the time change affected your characters history) : Before the time shift, Ayr was a NRI agent. After the shift, Ayr was forced to learn her way in a new universe when she found herself a hostage on a pirate raid. Remebering some of her old techniques (but not where they came from) she killed her captors and stole the ship before joining up with the Rebels.
    Miscellaneous:

24. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC: Ayr, you're in... how do you want to get involved?

IC: Gresp frowned. "We'll get there soon, Aeris. A-kaz, give her the bomb back. It's not gonna do any harm here. We'll get to Tatooine soon (OOC: whenever Deka...) and then we'll head to Bastion."

25. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    IC:

Deka walked into a small hut. about 10 mins later, she walked back out, with a small package. THe wind was picking up, and she hurried back to her ship. a sand storm was starting!

OCC: you are more than welcome to pick me up anytime :) I was just killing time here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.