main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Definition of Chaos

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Daemon, Nov 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris grabbed the bomb back while the other still spun on her finger, she smirked at A-kaz.

2. Kazkid8

Kazkid8 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    " yea... okay" a-kaz responded. He then returned the bomb....

( can we start a mission soon?!)

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    K'tala thought as she munched on her meal. She feed her small friend, before gently putting him back to sleep.

She got up and stretched. There was plenty of noise aabout. She decided to check her surroundings, to see what was available.

She silently checked about. Getting ahold of a datapad left out, she was able to get a schematic. She downloaded it, and placed it back where she found it. "Intersting toys they have here...hmmmm....perhaps later.."

She checked out the ventilation, and other crawlways. She then checked for security devices, motion alarms, and anything else out of the ordinary. She was mildly impressed. She stayed away from places that she assumed would be heavly guarded and secured.

After a bit, K'tala went back to her "spot" to relax, and to see if she could learn anything else useful.

4. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    ((yeah can we start now?))

5. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    The Admiral walked into the barracks, frantic. "Guys! We don't have much time to lose! We'll be in orbit around Bastion in an hour. We had to leave Deka around Tatooine, but things are getting screwy. Who's ready to go!" OOC: I gotta figure out who's ready to post so I can assign jobs for the mission. If you can post at least once a day within the next few days (depends how long I draw the mission out) than signify you're ready for a job. Otherwise, you'll be considered as guarding the landing ship when you guys get on the plnaet. Sorry I have to do this, but it's really annoying when no one is doing anything.

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Who's not doing anything? :p

BIC:
    K'tala started quietly picking up her supplies. A few items she carefully secured. She then sat back to rest.

She would be busy soon.

7. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    (I think I'm ready... I might not be able to post on sat. BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT!)

8. JediWind-ayr

JediWind-ayr Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2002
    OOC: Hmm. I'll just jump in here!

IC: Ayr ran up to the Admiral, waving her hands in the air- the droid on the Subtle Ace, her ship, had just finished programming manicures and Ayr was testing it out. She blinked bright at the Admiral. "Hey there, hotshot! I'm ready for anything," she gabbed, blowing on her nails. That droid does good work.

She snapped off a mocking salute at the Admiral. "So!... What are we doing?"

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    K'tala had her eyes closed, resting. She was deciding on her next plan of action. She checked on her equipment, plus a few odds and ends she had picked up recently.

After she was finished, she decided to take a quick nap. Her friend, or her "radar" would awaken her if somone came within the area.

10. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    a-kaz saw some freek-girl shouting and waving at the admiral.WHAT'S GOING ON?! he thought.....

11. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris looked at the girl bomb still spinning, uninterested, she turned to the person beside her. Soon her pockets were agian filled with new toys as the 'person' gabbed on and on and she just nodded, smiling.

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    K'tala is checking her eyelids for pinholes.

Waiting for something.
    :p

13. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    " WELP! I'm board..." A-kaz said in lazyness but then he poped up, " Does anyone want to join me in the game room for a few rounds of sabacc?"

14. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris raised an eyebrow. "What on earth is Sabbac...or whatever..." She asked. As she tucked another item into her pocket.

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    K'tala had a nice dream. She opened up her eyes, smiling.

She scooped up her equipment, and started moving. She had some work to do.

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    bump up!

17. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC: Sorry! I don't get much post time on the weekends.
    IC: The Admiral clapped his hands. "Hold on! We'll be ready to launch a landing ship in 30 minutes. I'm telling you your objectives and positions now, you'll take it from there. Aeris, there are two spies on the Bastion capital. Two Bothans wearing red militia uniforms. They'll ask you a question, as long as they ask you a question, respond "Corellian Brandy." They'll give you a datacard. That datacard is sliced so it'll get you into the Intelligence Bureau building on the next block. Ayr will set up a sniper's nest and cover you as you infiltrate the building. Withdraw all the information you can on subject "Protosphere." Once you've done that, set a bomb to detonate the terminal, it's much faster than erasing your keystrokes from the system. You'll get out of there, and Ayr will be covering you. The trooper garrison will arrive, and everyone else will be ready to extract you. Everyone get that?"

18. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    ( OKAY EVERYONE! LISTEN UP!!! I have some changes for ME ONLY! you do not notice my changes. I mean your characters don't know that I have changed. it's like i've always been like that....)

WARP!

Name: A-kaz

Species: human

Sex: female

Skin/Fur Color: white skin

hare color:blonde hare

Eye Color: blue

Height/Weight: 5 foot 10in, 118 pounds

Typical Clothing: rebelion oranage jumpsuit

Weapon of Choice: reble blaster rifle

Affiliation(Rebel Alliance, Mercenary, etc. NO IMPERIAL): rebel

Specialty(pilot, slicer, soldier, sniper, etc.): sniper& slicer

Personality: She is a girl who NEVER kids around. She will still be nce and calm though

Background(make note of how the time change affected your characters history) :All her life she was raised around the rebelion. And at the age of 10 she started to learn how to use computers and hack into things. 2 years later she learned how to use a blaster and became an expert sniper.

Miscellaneous: Okay...
    My caracter is ALWAYS changing for some odd reason he/she is ALWAYS effected by the time warp. I will post the changes when a time warp happens....

19. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris nodded then sighed. "So basically- I'm going in and gettin my butt out before i get fried with whatever info I can get?"

20. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    "I know you, Aeris, and I know about these guys on Bastion. You won't have any problem. In fact, with A-kaz (OOC: the time warp turned him/her into a slicer, so she's assigned to hacking into it with Aeris... A-kaz, please don't change in the middle of the mission, it's complicated as is) helping you the two of you should have no problem at all." The Admiral smiled. He was rather confident

21. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    ( Alright... I wont :p)

"YEA! I'll protect you!" A-kaz said in her perkiness," but lets get back to buisness"

her perkiness soon turned to seriousness.....

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    K'tala winced as she listened. "Bad move, can get caught that way."

Looking around, she wondered if she could illustrate the point.

She studied her blueprint, and walked until, she found what she was looking for...a terminal. She reached behind the terminal. Openeing up a panel, she did alittle bit of re-wriring. After she finished, carefully replaced the covering to the panel. She entered in a few keystrokes on the termial. She then inserted a disk, and hit one key. Afterwards, she headed back to her favorite spot.

She leaned back as a siren blared far in the background....

23. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC: Once you guys are ready, you can start posting your actions on the planet surface. Watch each others posts! I posted the general mission, you'll have to pay attention if you know what you're doing. Enemies (if any) will be largely NPC's, until Aeris and A-kaz set the bomb, when I'll be controlling major enemy movement. I'll also be running the admiral, but he'll be communicating through com-link. If you have any questions, post them, otherwise,let's get started.

24. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    (okay...but what are we doin again? or can my partner start it?)

25. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    *BUMP!*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.