main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC The Dental Thread, talking about dental stuff..(FYIICYDK Teeth)

Discussion in 'Community' started by TheGuardianofArlon, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    You might want to check with the universities, I learned the one near my place offers affordable dentistry work, anyone can go and the ones that have insurance, then some of the money from the insurance goes towards helping those who can't afford dental work.

I was surprised to learn this and now I'm thinking about it because I have insurance and I think it would be a good way for me to help give back a little.

If anyone eats those power bars ummmm I started getting cavities when I started eating them and didn't know why I was getting cavities all of a sudden. I heard on the radio that someone ended up with four large cavities and asked her what changed. She said was eating the power bars and apparently brushing afterwards isn't good enough. It causes everything to stick to the teeth. I stopped eating the power bars, stopped getting cavities. Who knew.

2. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    Eh I'm supposed to get a wisdom tooth extracted early next year. Not looking forward to it, really. Ugh.

3. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Arlon do what Sami is saying. Ask about payment plans. You'd be surprised how easily you can pay a few hundred dollars over a span of time... cut back on your grocery bills for a little bit, cut back on everything you can...it's kind of worth it.

4. Aytee-Aytee

Aytee-Aytee Jedi Master star 5

Jul 20, 2008
    Or one hard piece of cock.

5. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002
    I had a root canal but apparently it didn't work, because now that tooth has to be removed. (It's all the way in the back, so you can't see it). It sucks. Tooth abcesses are probably one of the worst pains in the world.