FF:NZ The Dentist *shudder*

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Kitt327, Aug 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Master

star 4
    I just caught some fool on the Guiness Book TV show yesterday who opened umpteen bottles (the old metal capped ones) with his teeth. And I thought I used my teeth for some silly things. ?[face_plain]

This show is rather stupid, I can just see lots of silly kids wanting to try this now - luckily it's hard to get metal capped bottles these days, ther all screw top.

Although the domino toppling the other week was pretty good to watch, if pointless to set up.

Anyway, glad to hear your Dentist trip is over. :)
  2. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Buzz :D

There used to be this show on a while back called "That's Incredible!". I still remember a lot of the things I saw on that.

They had this sword swallower, who swallowed the swords in front of an x-ray, so you could see how they actually fit down his throat. And there was this other lady who had a chimpanzee heart transplant.
  3. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know about monkey transplants, but most of these people must have had stick insect brain transplants. :)
  4. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4
    like the people on that TV program 'Banzai' who sit in shopping trolleys and have jousts with mops.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.