The Depth of Obsession (JA, Obi, Qui, angst, h/c)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Antigone, Jun 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    It's tomorrow...where are you??
  2. EveningStar Jedi Knight

star 1
  3. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Oh my!! I really must check out more stories of yours Antigone. This one is simply wonderful. I loved the first post with the girls sharing a opinions of the Jedi. Sounds quite reminiscent of many conversations on these boards!! :D :D

When Qui-Gon replied to Obi-Wan's "The Force hates us" I expected a lecture from Qui-Gon but found myself laughing aloud with his ?Padawan, the Force does *not* hate us. The Council does.?[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Here I thought it was only their virtue the Jedi had to worry about with those girls. Another surprise with Proxa's drugging of Obi-Wan. Suppose I'll have to wait for more to find out what's goind on.

Post soon, post often!
  4. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    NEEEEEEEEED MOOORRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
  5. Antigone Jedi Knight

star 1
    ::sneaks in, unnoticed::

What? You didn't see this post? It's been here since yesterday! You people just need to be more observant. :D

Seriously, thanks for being patient with me and keeping this thread alive. Small post tonight, but the next part of it contains a nice piece of Obi-torture...I wanna get it right. [face_devil] Hope this will hold all you lovely readers over until the next post.

Arwen and EveningStar - Welcome!

Healer_Leona - Welcome!...also. You are far too kind, but thanx all the same :D Glad you're enjoying it so far!

Alright, as to all the rest of you, thanks for sticking with me! Now, I do hope that this will answer the question as to 'is Nara collaborating with Proxa,' If not...well...I'll figure something out. :)

6. Antigone Jedi Knight

star 1
    ?Oh, I feel just awful about your pocket chrono!?

Nara waved her hand impatiently at the guard on duty, silent indication ? he could only assume ? for the gate to be opened, allowing for the admittance of both her ? and the Jedi Her Highness was most unceremoniously clinging to.

The doors parted and the pair passed through the twisted gold archway, finding themselves on the narrow garden path for the second time that day, this time lacking their two companions.

?Your Majesty, I have already forgiven you,? Qui-Gon replied, his voice without a trace of the exasperation churning inside him, ?twice.?

?I know.? Her crimson lips pulled into a slight frown, ?It?s just that it was, after all, my fault that it fell in the water.?

No, Qui-Gon thought, it was my fault for allowing you to take it.

The two were standing at the side of a beautifully ornate fountain ? a fountain whose splendor was not lost to the Jedi master, though with detail present in Nara?s narrative one might have thought he had never seen water before. As the princess began her third circle of the small pool, his hand slowly slipped down to the pocket of his robe ? no sudden movements, so as not to draw her attention ? and carefully drew from the cloth a small, brass chrono. One glance and it was safely back in the depths of his pocket. The glance, however, was not quick enough to escape the eye of the infatuated.

Nara hastily finished her journey round the fountain, positioning herself on the edge closest to Qui-Gon and beckoning him to sit with her. She danced around the subject of the chrono before pointblank asking to see it.

?It?s charmingly rugged,? she had said, ?Just like you.?

His patience soon wore thin as the princess? fascination with the rudimentary time-telling device bordered on absurd. However, her final question ? is it waterproof? ? to which he answered negatively, found the chrono sinking to the shallow bottom of the fountain bed and Nara cursing her application of lotion ? rubbed on a mere six hours prior.

Now, the princess allowed the master to guide her through the winding path, as if she had never laid eyes on its beaten walkway before. ?And to make matters worse, we are now late for our dinner.? Using her free hand ? the one not clutching Qui-Gon?s robe ? she pulled a stray curl from her eyes, tucking it behind her ear, ?I?m sure Proxa has your apprentice suitably entertained.?

Qui-Gon, far from dumb to the meaning behind her words, sped up his pace. ?I am sorry, Your Highness,? he spoke to the young girl struggling to keep at his side, ?But I had forgotten how long it has been since Obi-Wan last ate. Low blood sugar is not an issue to be taken lightly. We shouldn?t keep them waiting.?

Nara sputtered, now at the man?s side, but hard-pressed to remain there, ?Y-yes, of course. I wouldn?t dream of doing anything detrimental to the boy?s health.?

Soon they reached the small dining room ? candles lit, four places set with the most exquisitely hand-painted cutlery on planet, and a small group of musicians strumming native instruments, setting the princess? desired mood, romantic, perfectly ? but there was no sign that either Proxa or Obi-Wan had set foot in the chamber.

Qui-Gon sighed, past experiences withstanding, searching for a missing padawan can prove difficult ? at best, ?Perhaps they are in Proxa?s chambers?? Despite his suggested situation, the Jedi master did not once give backing to the thought that teenage hormones could overpower a lifetime of instruction. Such feelings of lust, while not forbidden ? as no one could actually prevent their conception ? were dangerous. Rather, attachments formed ? for either party ? as they posed to compromise a Jedi?s ability to complete assignments, were forbidden. Obi-Wan knew this, and respected the reasoning behind it.

Nara, apparently not holding as much faith in the padawan, whistled quietly, ?A new palace record.?

7. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    Nara is trying to delay the master and apprentice meeting back up...does this mean that she is in on the "kidnapping"?

More More More!!!
  8. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Hmmmm, certainly sounds like Nara's in league with Proxa... or at the very least believes she having her way with the Padawan.

I suppose we'l have to wait a bit more to see which way this turns out. Loved Qui-Gon's statement of forgiving Nara... twice... for dropping his chrono in the water!! :D :D
  9. Rogue_JediKnight Jedi Master

star 3
    Antigone - Nara, apparently not holding as much faith in the padawan, whistled quietly, ?A new palace record.?
    OUCH! That was a little harsh! Yeah, maybe a new record for kidnapping :p.

Healer_Leona - or at the very least believes she having her way with the Padawan.
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ack! You left us hanging - well, sort of :D - more when you can.

Rogue

10. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ok.. you had better post some more because this is beginning to get very interesting.
  11. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    More...

Nice post as always Antigone but it was TOO SHORT!!!! More...
  12. Antigone Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh, good! You guys found it. When I post in the middle of the night I always get a bit...worried :D

Glad you like it! I apologize for the length (I know the pain of being a reader who would just like to strangle an author who, when she finally posts, posts one that amounts to all of five paragraphs) and will work on it...it was one half of a chapter and thought I would throw what I had to the hounds :)

Keep up the speculation about Nara's involvement...it's so interesting to hear your analysis of her actions! All will be revealed soon. (But, then again, my starting definition of soon is, like, 5 posts which will inevitably be turned into 15 as a thoughts meaning to be conveyed in a simple sentence spawn their own chapters :) )

Until later

~Antigone
  13. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    is happy :) but needs more story who will be :(
  14. Rogue_JediKnight Jedi Master

star 3
    Antigone - Oh, good! You guys found it. When I post in the middle of the night I always get a bit...worried
    Precisely why I use the Notification deal ;)

As far as the story growing in size, I think that's great, and really enjoy reading involved stories - so I say - let it grow :D

Rogue
  15. Antigone Jedi Knight

star 1
  16. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    SAME WITH THIS STORY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. draigon_myth Jedi Knight

star 1
    Antigone, it seems you can have a distinctly black sense of humor... "A new palace record..." lol! Fortunately, my sense of humor can be somewhat dark as well... :D I wonder, does Nara know Proxa's strategy with the drugs and etc.? Presumably, she does... which makes me a tad worried about the well-being of Master Jinn... A great li'l postie, as always! :)

And thanks for the wishes about my family! We're all doing wonderfully! :D
  18. Nikita Jedi Knight

star 3
    loving it! UP! and post soon!
  19. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    *dances around lalalalalalalalala more lala *
  20. draigon_myth Jedi Knight

star 1
  21. Jedi_Kitiara Jedi Knight

star 1
  22. Jenny_ Jedi Youngling

hey all this is jenny the jedi girl my other name for right now is banned so i'm using this name!!!!!
  23. Jenny_ Jedi Youngling

SLIDES HER HANDS OVER OBIWANS BODY YOUR MINE ALL MINE MUHAHAHAHAHA
  24. TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Yoohoo, Antigone, where are you?
  25. Loryn_Wilde Jedi Knight

star 1
    -=eyes Jenny=- Well, Meg... You DID say this would have torture in it... right...?

BWAHA

--Lore
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.