main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Depth of Obsession (JA, Obi, Qui, angst, h/c)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Antigone, Jun 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey Antigone.....nice story so far...
    Can't wait for more!

2. Jovieve

Jovieve Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    And? And?

Hey, where are you?

3. HannahBates

HannahBates Jedi Grand Master star 1

Feb 20, 2001
    Yes, where are you? This story is off to an excellent start. I knew there was more to Proxa than met the eye. She just always seemed a little too intelligent to be hanging around that bratty princess.

4. Antigone

Antigone Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    I AM alive. :D

I proved it on the NOC thead, but I thought I'd let you guys know too. And say to expect a post, say, in a few days. Alternating updates. But it's coming soon, if only to save my boy from Jenny_. A sort of out of the frying pan and into the fire type deal. :D

Thanks for all the wonderful comments and, though I don't have time right now, I WILL be responding to them, soon.

Until later,

~Antigone

5. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    HEY ALL I'M FINALLY UNBANNED AND I'M BACK AND BOY DID I LEARN A LESSON FROM THIS :D CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!!!!!

6. Antigone

Feb 24, 2002
    Sorry, a bit short and sweet and lacking the torture I promised, but this is one of those sentences which turned into chapters...Hope you enjoy!

//is a dream//

And, a extremely large, supersized, if you will, thank you to athenerva, my beta. She is seriously wonderful. Thanks hun!

//Run, I have to run!

Can?t stop, she?s coming. She can?t have me if she can?t catch me.

I?m not safe here, no one knows ? only her.

Only her.

No, I won?t let her take me. She can?t have me if I just say no. That?s what I?ll do?and I?ll be safe.

Oh, Force! There she is! How did she get here? She won?t leave me alone!

Tell her?Tell her, now! She can?t have you.

Why is she laughing? This isn?t funny. She can?t take me, I won?t let her?It will never happen.

She stopped; she knows. No! What is she doing? Put it down! Put it DOWN!

A flash of blue and the singed air envelopes me. NO! Why did she do that? The pain?Oh, how it hurts! Please, no! Oh Force, please!

And all is numb.

The sun rises?what is that old saying?

Pink sky tonight, sailor?s delight?pink sky in morn, sailors be warn.

And darkness descends.//

Obi-Wan?s eyes fluttered and a cool hand stroked his face ? barely touching, but enough to pull the Jedi from his drug-induced slumber. His lashes parted, revealing the merest sliver of the whites beneath, as his brain reactivated itself, attempting to push the warm mist infesting his mind far into its depths, content to deal with it later.

What happened? The fog had wormed its way into the tiniest crevices of his head, leaving all everything ? cloudy. Nothing had been taken by it, only?obscured. He remembered the palace?the princess?the darkness.

Obi-Wan squeezed his eyes shut, willing his thoughts to clear. No, that wasn?t a memory. That was a?what was it? A dream? A vision? If only he could think!

The padawan groaned and dragged his lead-heavy eyelids open. The lights in the room ? yes, it was a room ? were dim, but painful nonetheless. A cursory glance revealed little. He was in a small bedchamber, simply furnished with one coarse, wooden dresser with a small mirror attached, and, of course, the bed he was lying on, which was directly across from the bureau.

Obi-Wan focused on the reflection glaring back at him, barely discernable due to lack of illumination. His still-numb body stiffened slightly, muscles ? at the moment rendered useless ? coiled as he slowly, for that was the top speed he could manage, turned from his back onto his side, his neck straining against the small pile of pillows his head had been laid on.

She was there.

She was there, and she was staring at him, her head propped by a bent arm, her brown eyes piercing into his, her hair fanned out on the pillow, cascading down her chest and over the gown. She lifted a hand, touching it lightly to Obi-Wan?s soft spikes, smoothing his hair, then, with a single finger, tracing down his jaw-line, before finally resting it softly on his smooth cheek.

He tried to speak; tried to ask her what she was doing, what she wanted, but his tongue seemed ill-fit for talking, and designed for choking. He sputtered reflexively, incoherently gurgling the questions his brain screamed for answers to.

?Hush, my Sweet,? her words meant to soothe, but resulting in renewed choking and gagging. ?All will be well, I promise. I am here.?

Obi-Wan struggled desperately against whatever substance was holding him down, ordering arms to push his body up and his legs to swing off the side of the bed, but neither complied. His body jerked spasmodically in response, certain areas of the muscles trying to follow directions while the rest remained unfeeling.

Proxa hushed him, stroking his face and petting his hair, attempting to calm him, but only further agitating the apprentice. She pulled herself from the bed ? where she had been kneeling over Obi-Wan, now lying on his back again ? and ran over to the dresser, yanking open the top, right drawer. She snatc

7. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    It seems that Proxa is prepared to keep the poor boy out of commission for some time. WHY???

8. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    I agree. Proxa wants to keep Obi there for awhile. But for what reason?

EDIT: Almost wish it was me, with Obi. [face_devil]

9. ROGUE_49

ROGUE_49 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2002
    hehe! [face_devil] Proxa is so bad. Except she better get smart and figure out a better way to control him while he's conscious. What's the point of having him if he's asleep all the time. I have a feeling somethign to the same effect is in store for Qui. -Rogue

10. Rogue_JediKnight

Rogue_JediKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 19, 2002
    ACK! Antigone - I think I have more questions now.

Poor Obi-Wan. Being held by someone (friend, foe - or just major nutcase) who is trying to help him, hurt him and/or take advantage of his bod :eek: - we just don't know.

Don't leave us hanging too long - inquiring readers have to know ;).

Rogue (JK)

11. Antigone

Feb 24, 2002
    Proxa's going to have some fun, I can assure you that...

Thanks for reading you guys! And, now, I'm just going to bumb this up. ::Bump::

12. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Proxa's going to have some fun, I can assure you that... [face_shocked]

Uh, Antigone... are you sure this is rated PG-13?

13. Antigone

Feb 24, 2002
    Dirty, dirty minds! :D I guess you'll just have to wait and see...

14. ROGUE_49

ROGUE_49 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2002
    hehe! I can bombard you from both threads ANtigone. NOC NEEDS another post. I don't think we'd coplai about one here too, but personally- it's been much to long on your other thread. -Rogue

15. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    **grabs obiwan and runs off yelling HE'S MINE ALL MINE DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

16. Antigone

Feb 24, 2002
    Hmmm, did I appear dead too long for anyone to check for posts? :D

17. Jedi_Kitiara

Jedi_Kitiara Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2002
  18. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Ooh great post Antigone! :D More soon? Just a teency weency bit?

Poor Obi never catches a break...

19. Jedi_Knight_Hunter

Jedi_Knight_Hunter Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    *Sics coco, the psyhcotic pony, on Anti's trail*

a new post soon please :D ??

20. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Do not vex me !!! POST

21. Jovieve

Jovieve Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I'm waaaiiiitttinnnggg - Post!

22. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    **grabs obiwan and runs off yelling HE'S MINE ALL MINE DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

23. Hromiko

Hromiko Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2002
    Oooh, I hope you update this again soon. A very good start so far, just wish there was more!

If I were going to make some guesses about what's going on I'd say: Proxa is acting on her own to get Obi though I can't say why exactly (I suppose he's rather easy on the eyes ;) but there may be something deeper to it all) and Nara is hoping her womanly wiles will get Qui but doesn't have any evil intentions like Proxa obviously does. That whole conversation at the beginning seemed to make it pretty clear to me. Nara's just a girl with a fantasy, Proxa is whacked.

I eagerly look forward to more writing and some explanations.

24. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Proxa's going to have some fun, I can assure you that...

So if it is PG-13, what is she going to do? Dress him up? Do his hair? Make-up? Play tea with him? (hahahaha)

Why, yes, I am in a weird mood? Why do you ask? *innocent face*

But really, where's the next post? Soon, I hope.

~Swede :p

25. Jedi_Knight_Hunter

Jedi_Knight_Hunter Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Please we need a new post soon! ( a fancy way of saying up)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.