main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Depth of Obsession (JA, Obi, Qui, angst, h/c)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Antigone, Jun 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
  2. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
  3. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    [face_shocked] Um... I think somebody had better save Obi soon!

Just tell me where he is and little Cas will go try to save him. ;)

4. Cascadia

Apr 15, 2002
    Padawan Cas peered through the doorway, spying poor Obi-Wan sprawled across a bed. Proxa, Jenny, and/or whoever else [fill in the blank] knelt over him. He appeared unconscious, probably drugged, Cas mused.

Casting her anxiety aside, Cas bolted through the door, bringing the bright emerald flash and steady humming of her lightsabre to life.

All eyes widened from the unexpected intrusion and fell upon the slight figure.

Cas crossed the room to the captive padawan, tossed him over her shoulder using the Force, and dashed from the room of stunned female captors....

Sorry, Antigone. I just couldn't resist. :D

5. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
  6. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
  7. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
  8. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    is going to go back to being silent and not replying on threads good day

jenny

9. ROGUE_49

ROGUE_49 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2002
  10. Antigone

Antigone Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    I'm not dead - why do feel as if I've said that far to often? - but am beginning to wish I was. :D The impending beginning of another year of classes and the work for said classes which I am lothe to complete - but have to nevertheless - are weighing in heavily on my 'To Do' list...unfortunately, slightly above writing. I did get a small bit done, and here it is...bridging piece, as will be the next one posted, I believe. No Obi - sorry! :D

I cannot remember if I mentioned this before, but this fic is rated PG-13...nothing explicit, but I think the implications warrent it. Enjoy!

?Proxa?? Nara did nothing to conceal the annoyance with which she spoke, rapping her knuckles sharply on the wooden door, ?I?m sorry, but I think you need to return your toy, now. His owner grows impatient.? Nara paused.

No answer.

The princess sighed, irritably swatting a loose curl from her eyes, ?Honestly! There?s no need to ignore me. I cannot help it if you don?t know how to read a chrono. You?ve had an hour longer with him than I intended. That?s hours longer with your Jedi than I had with mine. It?s time to put your clothes back on and come to dinner.?

Again no answer.

?So help me?? the girl muttered, snatching a gilded key from a peg nailed to the doorframe. ?Proxa,? Nara?s voice rang through the empty hall, ?I pray that you both are decent, for I am coming in.?

The key was jammed into its lock and wrenched clockwise. It did not move. Nara repeated the effort, lending more force to her turn, but to no avail. Growling, she stayed her hand. Damn locks! Yes, they gave an air of antiquity quite proper in a centuries old castle, but did they ever unlock when you wanted them to?

Wait. The girl withdrew the key, replacing it to its hook, and grasped the doorknob. Perhaps the door would not unlock ? if it were already unlocked.

She rotated her wrist and the cool, metal knob gave with surprising ease. Nara snorted ? the conquest of a Jedi padawan was not enough ? the handmaiden required the added excitement of potential ? accidental ? discovery.

Pushing the heavy door open, Nara entered, eyes scrunched closed and shielded by a delicately manicured hand. ?Proxa,? the royal stated, ?I am going to count to three, then open my eyes.

?One?two?three,? the girl parted her ebony lashes slightly, prepared to squeeze them shut at the slightest glimmer of the?distasteful ? cradle robbing was not her forte. Nothing ? no one ? entered into her sight ? no one at all.

She dropped her hand and flung open her lids, eyes sweeping darkened room for signs of life. The sole source of light spilled in through the door left ajar by Nara?s impatient entrance. There were no candles lit, and the draperies were drawn against the soft spectrum of the sunset.

The light azure bedding, shadowed to a deeper shade, was perfectly arranged, undisturbed by the couple Nara had expected to walk in upon.

?Proxa??

The princess walked hastily around the small chamber, head twisting from left to right, scanning for the missing servant.

There was a slight edge to the girl?s voice, making it extremely clear that the princess was not accustomed to repeating herself, ?Proxa??

The girl stopped beside the bed, dropped to her knees and, lifting the cotton dust ruffle, peered into the dark ? and discovered the handmaiden-less space beneath.

Sighing, Nara pulled herself from her rather humbling position ? on all fours ? and sat back, leaning against the wooden plank of the divan.

?Sith.?

11. Cascadia

Apr 15, 2002
    Cas dropped the unconscious padawan to the feet of Antigone and knelt.

"I humbly beg your forgiveness for stealing your Obi," the padawan spoke softly, paused to gaze up into the Authoress' eyes. "And may you have all the luck you need to complete this year of learning, as well as complete this - and all your other - fics."

Antigone stared down at the repentant padawan. She sighed, then kindly said, "apology accepted."

"Thank you, Authoress." Cas smiled in return.
    OK. You have your Obi back! :D

Great post, Antigone! :) But just what is going on here? With the summary in mind, it has to be more than a handmaiden wanting to... toy... with a helpless padawan.

12. Antigone

Antigone Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    Yes, Cas, all is forgiven...::glares:: :D

Hmmm, short posts do wonders to scare off readers, no?

13. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    *waves hand* I'm here! Short indeed Antigone but a post is a post ;) MORE SOON! :D

14. CYNICAL21

CYNICAL21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Antigone - are you posting this on ff.n. I sure hope so, because, somehow, I misplaced this - and you know how I hate this format when I'm playing catch up on a fic.

Very well plotted - and great images - and you know how I enjoy your work. So if it isn't posted over there, please consider doing so. And, yes, I know I could just go and search for it - but I'm entirely too lazy right now.

Later.

CYN

15. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Finally a post!

We know Obi is missing because Cascadia kidnapped...I mean rescued him. But what happened to Proxa??

16. Jedi_Kitiara

Jedi_Kitiara Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2002
  17. Cascadia

Apr 15, 2002
    Obi is safely(?) in the hands of Antigone now. But I fear she'll hand the poor boy over to Proxa again.

The poor kid's always suffering something. hehehe [face_devil]

18. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    up up up up up up

you know a post really Would be nice :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.