main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Depths of the Heart: Redemption- K/J, J/T, J/TK, D/OC- Author's Note: August 13, 2009

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaDurron, Oct 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Whispers

Jedi_Whispers Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2004
    That was beautiful. Mara deserves to be reunted with her parents in some form or another. Definitly cannot wait for the next post!

~*Whisper*~

p.s. sorry it took me so long to catch up, doing the moving, job changing thing...twice in 6 months!

2. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    I know where you are coming from, Whisper. That's what I was doing in August which has set me way back on writing.

~~Jilly

3. Jaya_Skywalker

Jaya_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2004
    It took me a bit, lol, but I got myself from the first post to the last :D I really like this one, JainaDurron, you've done a great job. I'm not usually too big on Jag and Tahiri (lol, maybe it's the A/T shipper in me rebelling or something :p), but you've made me root for them in this :)

4. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Gonna work on this today while I enjoy some time off from work for the holiday. In the mean time here is a scene from a new story I am writing that introduces some OCs. Hope you like and will enjoy it when I post it.

What is it with the men in my family and royalty?" Jaina questioned incredulously. "My father married a Princess and both my brothers are in love with Queens."

:D

~~Jilly

5. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
  6. CommanderK23

CommanderK23 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    Wow.

:eek:

:eek:

This is quite the trilogy. I've been very impressed with all of them so far. =D= =D= =D= =D=

I really like the fact that you've brought Padmé and Sola back. And I liked Obi-Wan's visit, that was so sweet.

Like I said, this is really an amazing story, =D= and I'll be keeping an eye on it.

7. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    ~~~NEW READER ALERT!~~~

I spent last night and part of today plowing through all of the trilogy and have finally read everything. Wow, there is just too much to comment on so I'll just say that the series is absolutely amazing and that I can't wait to read more!!!!! Excellent work!!!!

~Goddess Jaina~

8. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Whee! New readers! Welcome and I'm glad you are enjoying it. I hope to bring this part of the series to a close soon and move on to the next installment. However writer's block is just awful right now. I literally can't come up with anything or when I do I just can't get anything written.

~~Jilly

9. Smily-faced_Abi

Smily-faced_Abi Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2004
    I love these stories
    They make my procrastination from uni work all the more worthwhile, much more interesting aswell.
    Liked the first one, loved the second one and this one just got better and better
    Little Deri is so cute, loved where the name came from aswell, i'm studying differential equations at the moment, again! seems they can never give us enough work to do with it, so the name just made me laugh out loud!
    and you have to finish the whole series otherwise i'll be stuck with nothing to read and have to do work instead of avoiding it, and that wouldn't be as fun!

10. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Oooh, Obi-Wan came back! Woo-hoo!

But does he look like Ewan or Sir Alec? :p

And where's Aayla?!

11. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    LOL! In this case, sir Alec. But Padme has some surprises in store for her daughter in law. ;)

~~Jilly

12. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    *peeks head in* Hi... tentative wave

Gonna try and update this in the next few days... sorry for all who have been waiting...@};-

13. Barefoot_XO

Barefoot_XO Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2004
    Update???

Yes... I'm so ready...

I'll read it if you write it...

I love this story...

Jasper

14. KnightJaina

KnightJaina Jedi Master star 1

Apr 24, 2004
    I have thoroughly enjoyed the past few days, as they've been spent catching up on this series. It really is beautifully written, and I've absolutely loved it. So of course, you can pretty much take this as a plea for an update. ;) What do you say? :D

-J

15. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    I'm working on it. :)

16. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    *NEW READER*

JD,

awesome trilogy... looking forward to the rest of it!

Zonoma

17. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    I just want to let everyone know this story and my others are not abandoned. This has been an interesting year for me, and it's gonna get more interesting. I am in the process of packing up everything I currently own in the apartment I've been living in for the past year and moving to Missouri around the Kansas City area. I have a new job there. I hope that once things settle there for me I can once again be back to writing. Darth Depression over things has led to Darth Writer's Block unfortunately, and I hope this new experience and change in my life will help alleviate that. Thanks to all my loyal readers, I hope you stick around for a bit longer till I can get back into things again.

~~Jilly

18. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP!
    :p :D 8-}

19. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    *kicks thread up for post later...*

20. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
  21. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    updates for everything would be even better!!!!!!!!!:D

*hopes that you have more coming this year*[face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying]

meg

22. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Yes I do. This year hasnt been the best for me, so I'm hoping now that htings seem to be looking up again that I'll have time to write. Thanks for your patience.

23. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    This year hasnt been the best for me,
    i'm sorry, but that's good that things are getting better!

so does this mean we get updates on all your WIP's? (if time allows that is)

meg

24. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Yep, my muse willing.

25. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    I just read this and I really love it![:D] [face_dancing]

More soon please![face_praying]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.