main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Depths of the Heart: Redemption- K/J, J/T, J/TK, D/OC- Author's Note: August 13, 2009

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaDurron, Oct 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Title: Redemption

Disclaimer: I own nothing, except for any OCs that I create. And the plotline is mine, all mine!

Author's Notes: This is the third part in the Depths of the Heart Series. First two are Pain and Insanity, the links are in my bio. This story starts approximately 3 months after the end of Insanity.

~~

Kyp Durron growled as another lock of dark hair fell across his forehead. A soft chuckled issued from behind him. "Stuff it," he growled.

Jaina Solo leaned over and kissed his cheek, her expression suddenly somber. "You could just cut it again," she said.

"Nope," Kyp said, turning his head and giving her a quick, deep kiss. He frowned when he saw her somber expression. "What's wrong?"

"We are closer," Jaina murmured. She snuggled into his arms more when he lifted his arm and settled it around her shoulders. "To home that is."

"Mm, we are," Kyp said. "Took us longer than we had thought it would. I think your mother is getting anxious from her last transmission."

"Can we stop at another port for a week?" Jaina mumbled.

Kyp frowned and looked. "Honey, what is it?" he questioned. "I mean I understand the stops we've made over the past three months, but don't you want to finally get home? See your family?"

"They probably hate me," Jaina whispered. She waved her hand. "I don't understand why Danni doesn't."

Kyp walked over and took her ice cold hands in his. He frowned slightly, worrying a bit. Most of the time her hands were freezing ever since she had died and miraculously came back to life. "Honey, Danni knows that it wasn't really you," he said.

"Yes it was," Jaina said. She sniffled a bit. "I remember everything I did. I was nothing but a monster." She wrapped her arms around her body.

"So was I, when I used the Sun Crusher, it's called the Dark Side of the Force," Kyp said. "But Jaina you came back from it, we both did, and now we need to move on."

"I'm scared," Jaina said, a tear sliding down her cheek. "I am so scared that I'm going to fall again."

Kyp walked over and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight to him. "I won't let that happen," he said softly. He pressed a kiss to her hair.

~~

"Don't you think that you are over doing it honey?" Han Solo asked in an amused tone.

"They'll be coming home soon, Kyp said two weeks, everything has to be perfect," Leia Organa-Solo said as she tried tidying the living area of Kyp and Jaina's apartment.

Han walked over and took her hands. "And we have two weeks to make everything perfect," he said. He tugged her closer. "You realize, that this is the first time since shortly after we were married that we've had time just for ourselves? Jaina will be living with Kyp when she returns and Jacen is off with his wife enjoying her and preparing to be invaded with their own children. It's the first time in over twenty years that we've not had to worry about if our children are going to walk in on us."

"Why Han Solo, you scoundrel," Leia said with a grin.

"Yes I am," Han said, covering her mouth with his.

~~

Tahiri Fel's eyes snapped open as a jolt ran through her. She looked at the chrono and groaned. It was early in the morning and the baby had woken her up again. She rose with a groan, noticing that her husband, Jag, shifted in his sleep only slightly. She finished rising from the bed and started to shuffle her way to the 'fresher. She stopped as pain consumed her, then a gasp escaped her throat. She looked down as she felt then saw the puddle forming beneath her, water streaming down her legs. A whimper escaped her.

"Tahiri?" Jag said, his arms coming around her.

"The baby," she said on a groan.

Jag put his hand over her stomach, feeling how hard and tight it was, as well as a small ripple ever once in awhile from a contraction. He could feel the pain emanating from Tahiri through the link they had in the Force. With ease, the former Chiss lifted his wife into his arms. "It's time," he said.

~~

Han groaned as his com beeped at him. He looked over and reached to grab it, hi

2. SpacedOutAnna

SpacedOutAnna Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    Oh! Such a good start..... I'm happy things are working out, tho knowing you why do I have a feeling this peace won't last very long? As for names.... I have no clue - I'm up to my ears in calculus homework right now, so unless you like 'Derivative' Fel.... can't help ya.

Can't wait for more!
    Anna

3. 1230kevin

1230kevin Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2003
    more please jilly

4. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    I'm up to my ears in calculus homework right now, so unless you like 'Derivative' Fel.... can't help ya

Hehe, I could call her Deri then. :D

~~Jilly

5. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Names? Names?!

Oy.

Now I'm definatly staying. :D

Baby Fel ~

Jasyna

Ta'niay

Faylin

Riselea

On another note... I LOVED THE POST!! Jaina and Kyp are sooo sweet... [face_love]

6. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    Yay! Redemption started!! I mean, the story, not the actual redemption. I get cold hands too; should I be worried? ;) (Sorry, couldn't resist.) That definitely worries me about Jaina. Something's not quite...right, still. And the fact that Tahiri just had her baby worries me, what with her earlier vision from Jaina.

"She's doing well so far, the link she has with Jag is actually helping her," Mara said. "The pain is transferring over to him a bit."

"Is that why he's so pale?" Han asked.

Luke chuckled. "No that's from the vehement Yuuzhan Vong curses that Tahiri threw at him and the near miss when a scalpel flew at his head," he said.

ROFLOL!!! The humor is great, and always, of course, the mush too. Keep up the good writing and post more soon!! :)

-Mia

7. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Wow. What a way to kick-start the fic. Tahiri's baby! [face_love] As for the name, I humbly suggest Ayla, a derivative of Aayla (as in Secura :D). Will think about a name for Baby Solo.

8. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    *Skids in*

You didn't think I was gonna miss THIS were ya?!?!?!

That's right!! Solo is here!! ;) :)

It was a good start considering all we (and the characters mostly) had to go through in Insanity....I'm sure evil will come soon enought but oh well...let's enjoy it while it lasts huh?

As for baby Fel...I vote for Deri !! I mean come on...the circumstances of that are too good to pass up!!lol :)

9. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOHHHHHH. Baby names. :D you'd think that with so many younger sibs i would have a lot of ideas.

OK, let's see...

Èlia (eeeeeelia)
    Allisaer
    Erani
    Kilean

Ok, I have more, but they're from the sequel to one of my stories that I'm working on right now. If you don't mind recycling names, you can pm me for the rest, Jilly.

GREAT POST!!!! what a way to start off the conclusion! You're the best, Jilly!

Austyn

10. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Most of the time her hands were freezing ever since she had died and miraculously came back to life.

Ah-ha! At least I'm not the only one that brought Jaina back from the dead :D

"Is that why he's so pale?" Han asked.

Luke chuckled. "No that's from the vehement Yuuzhan Vong curses that Tahiri threw at him and the near miss when a scalpel flew at his head," he said. "Cilghal decided to remove all sharp objects from the room at that point." Han laughed.

:( Poor Jag but he's a father now, a baby girl:D Oooh, a baby girl :D Names? Hmm, one name for Baby Fel and another name for Baby Solo, it must be Jaina/Kyp's kid. I can't think of any right now, JD, but one I just realized, I'm going probably the only J/J 'shipper reading this fic. But that's okay.

~aeryn

11. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    Awww that was sweet...

YAY!!! IT'S BEGUN!!! *dances*

12. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    That was great JD!!! Baby names? how about Sesni or Recca for Baby Fel? As for the Solo child Seth, or Wesca sound like good names.

Fireyforce

13. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    Great start!

Poor Jaina! She and Kyp were very sweet! Han and Leia were funny...having fun... ;) I thought it quite funny that Jaina's so paranoid about her parents hating her and her mother's cleaning the house for her! ;) Yay for Tahiri's baby! Cursing him in Vongese and throwing scalples at him? ;)

Please name her Deri! That would be incredible! Ben and Deri and little Solo running around and making mischief (soon to be joined by a little Durron? ;) ). Yes, I vote for Deri.

Is it too soon to ask for more?

14. SpacedOutAnna

SpacedOutAnna Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    LOL.... Well I guess I have to vote for Deri too! Amazing what an off hand comic can start.... ;) Anna

15. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    What a awesome start to the next one! hehe, I love the han and leia romance you've got in here, so cute.

Poor Kyp and Jaina, their together, but I can't blame Jaina for being scared. Their simularities here are one more point why Jag doesn't belong with Jaina!

lol, loved the bit about how tahiri was 'cursing jag just like she should be'. :p

16. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Anna: Everyone thinks I'm gonna throw some evil twist into this...

Kevin: I will. :)

Jaid: Glad you liked it! :)

Mia: Well she WAS dead, her body is probably still adjusting to that, and there is an absence now in her that is also in Kyp. You'll see...

Mike: Hehe

C3SoloPO: I'm sure evil will come soon enought but oh well...let's enjoy it while it lasts huh?
    :confused: Everyone keeps saying that...

Daughterofflame: Thanks so much!

Aeryn: Names? Hmm, one name for Baby Fel and another name for Baby Solo, it must be Jaina/Kyp's kid. I can't think of any right now, JD, but one I just realized, I'm going probably the only J/J 'shipper reading this fic. But that's okay.

No, Baby Solo is Jacen and Tenel Ka's baby. Kyp and Jaina haven't been together yet. As for being the only J/J shipper, I don't think you are, but only the one that is reviewing. If the few that were reading Insanity followed over, but they lurk.

Mirax: :D

Fireyforce: Thanks for the names! I'm not even sure yet what sex J/TK's baby is gonna be yet. I wasn't sure what Baby Fel was gonna be until her birth.

JJD: Nope not too soon, but it will be another couple days.

Jen: Yes this one will be more romantic. :)

Thanks all for reviewing!

~~Jilly

17. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    That was very sweet, though you didn't have to go in so much detail 8-} Just kidding. I love it!

18. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    Yay! It's here! :D

As far as baby names here's what I can come up with while I am as tired as I am at the moment; I can't guerentee that they are any good:

Baby Fell
    After Jag's sister who died (I can't remember her name at the moment).
    Adele
    Kelsey
    Lori
    Anna (Ani for short, sorry that just popped in my head, reference to Anakin Solo ::shrugs::)
    Abby
    Zara
    Sandhya (that is the name of a co-worker of mine that I find interesting)
    Estella
    Naaomi
    Clara
    Charon

Baby Solo
    Mace (when I'm tired I get weirder than normal, sorry 8-} )
    Chase
    Mark
    Yoda (definitely in a weird mood! 8-} )
    Brett
    Sean
    Tyler
    Ryan
    Zachary

I don't know if any of those ideas are any good. I'm not as creative with boy names tonight for some reason.

Don't worry Aeryn I'm a J/J shipper too, but I now have a soft spot for J/K.

19. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I cam across a name in one of Feist's books that reminded me of Jaimna in a way. Maybe it is of any help

Jana

20. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    "No that's from the vehement Yuuzhan Vong curses that Tahiri threw at him and the near miss when a scalpel flew at his head," he said. "Cilghal decided to remove all sharp objects from the room at that point." Han laughed.

Hehe... [face_mischief] Go Tahiri!

And go Jilly!! The trilogy is coming to an end. Wow, I can't believe you have been writing these for so long! And the final ending is going to be happy once and for all, right?? [face_evil]

I know you already have tons of baby names to choose from, but here are a couple more. :D

Rosa
    Joureen
    Adillia
    Ylanda
    Theona

21. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    And go Jilly!! The trilogy is coming to an end.

Actually Bellyup, the series has grown. There are 3 more after this one. :D

~~Jilly

22. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    *whines* Come one Jilly!! I want more!! Pwease?!

23. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Up! I intend to post the next part today or tomorrow. :) Been a hectic week for me.

~~Jilly

24. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
  25. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    Did I hear 3 more????

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.