main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph The DHC Omnibus'. Which ones can sooth the SW snob?

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by Manisphere, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manisphere

Manisphere Jedi Master star 5

Aug 25, 2007
    I'm only into SW comics as I've only been into SW my whole life. I love Trek but never chanced on any of the comics. I'm into all four current SW comics with a love that spans Dark Empire and Tales of the Jedi right through to the latest Legacy issue. The writing is great on current SW Comics But...

One's mind wanders to other Dark Horse comics. It was the fact the TOTJ Omnibus isn't up for it's April 9th release so far that has my eye on the Indiana Jones Omnibus. I also have wondered about the Terminator Omnibus. I've never been into the Superhero thing in comics outside of DC's Crisis on Infinite Earths when I was like, 10 yesrs old. So what are your takes on the other DHC Omnibus' for the Star Wars guy?

2. StarscreamPrime

StarscreamPrime Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2006
    I may wait until a release of a second "Terminator" omnibus, mainly because I OWN most of the early "Terminator" trades collected in the first omnibus. But the one purchase I've made out of that line I'm not disappointed with, and that's the second "Aliens" omnibus. (You wouldn't believe how durn hard it is to find a collection of the "Colonial Marines" mini-series! This omnibus has it, along with three other fine mini-series.) I may even be tempted to buy the first "Aliens" omnibus, just because of the quality work.

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    The second Terminator Omni is already out, fyi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.