main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Diary of Siri Tachi. Written for "Dear Diary 2009" challenge. Updated 3/16/09

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CrystalSaber_1, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthrevan4ever

Darthrevan4ever Jedi Master star 6

May 3, 2008
    that was dark

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I haven't seen any of my friend since that day. They've tried to visit, but Adi always sends them away. She treats me like I am so fragile these days, as though I might break at the slightest touch.

:_| =D=

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Poor Siri. I hope Obi-Wan will be there for her.

4. Jarren_Lee-Saber

Jarren_Lee-Saber Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2008
    :eek: Oh My God! I expected her to meet up with Coore on some ocasion....but not this...not this! I feel so sorry for the poor girl. And to think she was probably a virgin too, seeing that she is a celebate Jedi. I hate Coore! I am so glad that she ended the brutes life! I hope she gets over the emotional stigma.[face_praying]
    I have to say, great post though. Sad, dark, and terrible, but very well written. I'm starting to consider this diary cannon Star Wars. Hope things get better for poor Siri.

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    WOW

I knew taking that walk was a bad idea but how horrible Siri had to pay such a high price.

And I hope she did kill Coore :mad: :mad: :mad:

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

6. CrystalSaber_1

CrystalSaber_1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2008

Hi. Thank you all for sticking with this despite the darkness. I?m sooooo sorry but things will get better soon.
    Anyways, I suppose I should inflict more drama upon you now?
    Btw, I will not be able to send out PMs cause my computer broke and I?m on the computer at the library right now and I have a limited amount of time?lol

Month 2
    Entry 14

Coore has been captured, I?ve just found out. Apparently my blow didn?t kill him, but he suffered quite a bit of brain damage and now he is locked away for good now.

It?s almost funny really, in a dark sort of way. The irony. I wanted to help capture him so badly, and I did?but I had to become one of his victims to do so.

Later

Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no.

I just had?a thought.
    But it can?t be, can it?
    It musn?t. It?s not.
    But what if??

Oh no.
    There?s only one way to settle this. I have to find out for myself.
    But it?s not true.
    But??

Later

It?s true. I?m in the bathroom at an convenience store right now. Adi is probably going to have a heart attack when she sees that I?m gone, but I had to find out?

And now I know.

I am pregnant.

Month 2
    Entry 15

Siri Tachi:
    Teenager
    Jedi Knight
    Friend
    Mother?

7. Jarren_Lee-Saber

Apr 16, 2008
    *shocked into stunned silence* :eek: This just can't happen! I almost don't want to read anymore. How is she gonna work this one out?!?!?

C'mon now, let's just change Star Wars history & have Siri & Obi-Wan run away together to live happily ever after with Siri's child. Then everything will be alright. .....right?...

8. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Jaidyn_Knightfall Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2008
    Oh. My. Gosh.:eek:[face_sick]

That's all I have to say right now.

9. Lolly_Tolly

Lolly_Tolly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2008
    Woah! That's insane! Obi's going to be so jealous. JK. But it would be funny.

Can't wait for more!

10. CrystalSaber_1

Dec 15, 2008
    Okay, I promise you from this point on nothing else bad happens?

Month 2
    Entry 16

I tried to be composed when I told Adi, but that?s not exactly how it happened.
    I?m pregnant? I blubbered the second I saw her.
    She got sort of a blank look on her face and sat down on her bed. ?What did you say??

?I?m pregnant, okay!? I shouted at her. Then I began to cry.

Adi took my shaking hands and pulled me against her chest. I didn?t cry as long as I would have liked, but when tears stop, they stop.

After a while, I sat up and looked at Adi. She looked rather shell-shocked. Then she noticed me staring at her.

?Here, let me get you something to wipe your face of with? she murmered absentmindedly. She got up and returned a few moments later with a cloth in her hands. She began to clean my face as though I were a youngling, stroking my hair, concern in her eyes.

I took a shaky breath. ?What am I going to do?? I whispered.

Adi was silent for a long moment. Then she answered, ?Only you can decide that, Siri.?

I blinked. ?You don?t mean-?

Adi didn?t look at me but continued to tend to my face. ?All I?m saying is, it is an option.?

I sucked in my breath quickly. As soon as she said it, I knew it wouldn?t ever be something I?d even begin to consider. If anyone was going to be punished, it should be the-father, not the baby.

I swallowed to clear my throat. ?I want to have the baby.?

Adi reached over and squeezed my hand. I saw that there were tears in her eyes.

?What is it?? I asked. Suddenly the tables were turned, I was the concerned one.

She shook her head. ?Nothing? she said quietly. ?It?s just?do you know how proud of you I am??

I felt tears welling up in my eyes once again. I wanted to answer ?I know? but I was too full of emotion to speak.

11. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    To be perfectly honest, I never saw any of this coming at all. I probably should have at least considered the fact that Siri could be pregnant, but my brain didn't put two and two together. I'm dumb, I know.:oops:

Anyway, I'm glad Siri decided to keep the baby. Like she said, it's not the baby's fault. And I'm glad Adi is supportive of Siri's decision. I hope everyone else will be, too. You rock, Siri!

You're doing a great job with this, Crystal. Keep up the good work!

12. Lolly_Tolly

Lolly_Tolly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2008
    Go Siri! I'm glad she'll keep the baby! I'm sure it will be gorgeous!

Can't wait for more!

13. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Uh oh. I've got a bad feeling about this... [face_worried]

14. Jarren_Lee-Saber

Apr 16, 2008
    Not to argue with your superb authoring, but this conversation kinda contradicts the Jedi philosophy. Jedi's are so intent on saving anyone & everything -including sparing the lives of criminals, that I really really don't think they'd consider that an option at all. They probably have some maxim about "The Will of The Force" or something.

I am at least very glad that she decided to keep the baby, though I dunno how its gonna work out.

Oh one more thing. Siri didn't have to take a test to discover her pregnancy -Jedi women know the instant they concieve that they are pregnant -they feel it in the Force.

Great update=D=

15. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Siri!

:_| :_| :_|

I'm glad Adi will stick by her. It'll be a tough few months but I'm sure, with her Master's support, Siri will get through it just fine.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

16. CrystalSaber_1

Dec 15, 2008
    Jaidyn_Knightfall: Thank you very much! I'm glad you're enjoying!

Lolly_Tolly: I'm glad you're enjoying the story! Thanks for reading!

VaderLVR64 I wouldn't worry too much, I'm not planning on anything bad to happen...thanks for reading!

Jarren_Lee-Saber:Jedi women know the instant they concieve that they are pregnant -they feel it in the Force. :oops: Oops...you're probably right about that.
    Not to argue with your superb authoring, but this conversation kinda contradicts the Jedi philosophy. I understand this but the reason why I included that was because I wanted to show Siri's character and morals-how brave she is, and how much she values life. It's kind of backwards, isn't it? Lol. Thanks for reading!

KELIA: Siri will definatly have tons of support from Adi and her friends :). Thanks for reading!

17. addiction911

addiction911 Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2009
    great story! I can't wait for more![:D]
    siri tachi is prego!:cool:

18. addiction911

Feb 17, 2009
    Poor Siri...:(
    I wonder what Obi Wans reaction will be.
    wonderful story,Im begging for more![face_peace]

19. CrystalSaber_1

Dec 15, 2008
    Month 2
    Entry 17

Obi-Wan came to visit today. He already knew everything. Apparently word had gotten out about what happened somehow.

?How are you?? he asked me on entrance. He had a frown on his face that looked like it had been etched on his features for days.

?I?m?better? I said slowly. It wasn?t a lie. I was feeling better, to a certain point. I was past feeling sad and sorry for myself. What had been a shell was whole again. I was myself again. Sure I had days when I felt like curling up and crawling into a little hole somewhere, but the pain I had once had, had receded.

?You?re?better?? Obi-Wan said, sounding slightly incredulous. ?What does that mean??

?Exactly what I said.?

He walked over and sat down next to me on my bed. He ran his fingers through his rust colored hair.

?Look.? He said, ?I want you to know that I?m going to stand by you through all of this. You?re my friend, and I?ll support you no matter what. If you ever need to talk or you need me to do something for you or?anything. I?ll be there for you.?

He looked like he was holding back tears. I reached over and squeezed his hand gently. ?Thank you. I appreciate that.?

?Your welcome? replied Obi-Wan. Then he chuckled. ?I think this is backwards. I?m supposed to be comforting you, not the other way around.?

I laughed. ?I?m all cried out, if you can believe it.?

He squeezed my hand harder and smiled wanly. ?You?re so brave.?

I snorted. ?Please.?

He smiled at me, a real smile this time. ?You are? he answered simply.

His eyes shifted suddenly. ?What?s that?? he asked.

I glanced over my shoulder but didn?t see what he was referring to. ?What?s what??

He reached behind me and grabbed something. ?This? he said.

I glanced at what he was holding. ?Oh, that? It?s a birthday present from Garen. It?s called a Rubik?s cube.?

He turned the brightly colored cube over in his hands. ?What do you do with it??

?It?s a puzzle. You?re supposed to make all the sides one solid color or something. I used it for only fifteen minutes and nearly went insane. You can have it, if you want.?

Obi-Wan looked at me in surprise. ?Really??

I shrugged. ?Sure. I?m not going to use it.?

He grinned. ?Wow, thanks.? He rearranged a few of the pieces. I could tell that he was going to use it well, Obi-Wan?s brain was wired for logic.

Obi-Wan glanced at his chrono and winced.

?What is it??

?I have to go now. Me and Qui-Gon are going to do some training before supper.?

?That?s fine.?

?I?ll come back later though? he said. ?Is tomorrow satisfactory??

I chuckled. ?Tomorrow?s fine.?

?I?ll see you then.? He leaned over and kissed my forehead, and then left.

I'm sorry this is kind of short but I didn't have much time to write it because my computer's broken! I'll try to get PM's out...

20. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Aw...I knew Obi-Wan would be so sweet - and Siri didn't blow him off - that was a surprise.

Hope you get past your computer problems soon.

21. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Obi is a true friend

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

I'm relieved he is willing to stand by Siri's side no matter what.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

22. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Obi is so sweet! [face_love]

23. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    Oh good! Obi-Wan did exactly what I was hoping he'd do. I think it would truly hurt Siri if he didn't support her during this, and Siri has already been through so much. Obi-Wan is a great friend.

Great job, Crystal!=D=

24. addiction911

Feb 17, 2009
    wonderful!
    =D=

25. Jarren_Lee-Saber

Apr 16, 2008
    I could never imagine Obi-Wan not supporting Siri. So glad he was there for her. It's so interesting tha he is suffering for her almost as much as she was. great friend.

great update.=D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.