Before The Diary of Siri Tachi. Written for "Dear Diary 2009" challenge. Updated 3/16/09

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CrystalSaber_1, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. CrystalSaber_1 Jedi Master

star 1
    Thank you for all your comments! :)

Month 3
    Entry 18

Goodness, I haven?t written in a while, have I? I?ve been pretty tired lately, and kind of forgot about journaling for a while. I?m glad that I?ve started writing again though-it?s comforting, like seeing an old friend.

Speaking of old friends, I chatted on the holo with Kylee today. Here?s our conversation:

tuffgurlswearp!nk: hey

xXsiripowrXx: hi

tuffgurlswearp!nk: i?m sooo sorry i haven?t come 2 c u lately

xXsiripowrXx: u came 2 c me a week ago

tuffgurlswearp!nk: i no but still i wish i could come everyday i feel so bad

xXsiripowrXx: seriously, don?t feel bad

tuffgurlswearp!nk: i no, but i just do
    tuffgurlswearp!nk: so?u?baby?

xXsiripowrXx: yeah

tuffgurlswearp!nk: wat does that mean 4 u?

xXsiripowrXx: ??

tuffgurlswearp!nk: i mean lik, r u going to come back to classes? r u going to liv in ur room 4 the nxt 9 months? and wat will happen after he/she is born?

xXsiripowrXx: me and adi hav talked a lot about that. we decided that i would do all of my classes (xcept 4 the ones that involve vigorous movement) until a month or 2 b4 my due date.

tuffgurlswearp!nk: wat about afterwards?

xXsiripowrXx: if she is born Force sensitive, then she will b trained in the way of the Jedi. if Force sensitivity is not present, then i decided that i will find adoptive parents for her

tuffgurlswearp!nk: so, either way, the baby will never no who u r?

xXsiripowrXx: yes

tuffgurlswearp!nk: doesn?t that bother u? just a bit?

xXsiripowrXx: well?i guess it does. but it really is the best thing 4 her.

tuffgurlswearp!nk: wow
    tuffgurlswearp!nk: w8! Hang on a minute!

xXsiripowrXx: wat?

tuffgurlswearp!nk: HER? SHE?

xXsiripowrXx: ????

tuffgurlswearp!nk: i just realized that u keep referring to the baby as a girl. How in the galaxy would u no if it?s a boy or girl???!!

xXsiripowrXx: o ya didn?t I tell u? the baby?s a girl.

tuffgurlswearp!nk: u didn?t tell me!!! And how do u no anyways??!!!

xXsiripowrXx: i can feel it

tuffgurlswearp!nk: feel it?

xXsiripowrXx: through the Force

tuffgurlswearp!nk:!!!
    tuffgurlswearp!nk: seriously!!?

xXsiripowrXx: yeah, can u believe it?!

tuffgurlswearp!nk: wow
    tuffgurlswearp!nk: that?s really cool. I?ll bet she?ll look just lik u!

xXsiripowrXx: I hope so

tuffgurlswearp!nk: this is going to b a HUGE transition 4 u. i mean, ur life is going 2 b turned around 4 the nxt 9 months

xXsiripowrXx: there?s a lot of foods that i can?t eat now?and I?ve been so tired?I haven?t even written in my diary 4 a while

tuffgurlswearp!nk: u did seem pretty exhausted we I came 2 see u the other day

xXsiripowrXx: yeah
    xXsiripowrXx: I hav 2 go now. It?s getting l8

tuffgurlswearp!nk: ok that?s fine. U need ur rest. I?ll c u tomorrow!

xXsiripowrXx: bye

tuffgurlswearp!nk: bye
  2. JediKaren Jedi Master

star 3
    ohh I really do love this story. Teen pregnancy, not a good thing! Still, at least she won't have to play mother. For Siri, I hope the baby isn't Force sensitive. It would be better if they never saw each other.
  3. Jaidyn_Knightfall Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm so glad you updated this, Crystal! I was dying to find out what would happen next!

It's good to see Siri's friends supporting her through all this. I'm hoping that whatever choice Siri makes for the baby will be what's best for both of them.

It's so nice to have you back, Crystal![:D] Keep up the good work!
  4. jazjediundercover Jedi Master

star 1
    ... wow. I mean, wow. I've been reading this and its so well written!!! WOW!!! Poor Siri. Poor poor Siri.

Please add me to the PM list!!!
  5. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
  6. KELIA Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'm glad Siri is adjusting to her pregnancy so well.

Though I can't help but wonder how she will handle having the baby trained at the Temple and not being able to tell her who she is.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=
  7. Darthrevan4ever Force Ghost

star 6
  8. CrystalSaber_1 Jedi Master

star 1
    PM List:
    VaderLVR64
    KELIA
    EGKenobi
    Jarren_Lee-Saber
    Darthrevan4ever
    star_writer24
    all_othr_nams_tkn
    jazjediundercover

Thank you for all the comments! :) I'm sorry that I sort of "disappeared" for a while but my mom is so sick of our computer that she has decided that she's just not going to get it fixed, which means that I can only use the internet when ever I go to the library. Sooooo expect me to not be around as often. :_|

Month 3
    Entry 19

I went back to classes today. Zineta was her stupid, obnoxious self, as usual.

?Why, Siri? she simpered to me as she interrupted my lunch. ?It?s so good to see you around and walking again. Especially since a few months from now you?ll be too fat to even move.?

?Well, at least I?ll only be fat, instead of fat and ugly. Like you.? I retorted.

Zineta gnashed her teeth, serching for a comeback. Finally, about a minute later she replied, ?Well at least I wasn?t stupid enough to get myself pregnant.? She smiled brightly. I almost laughed-I could tell that she was rather proud of herself.

I widened my eyes with mock surprise. ?Wow Zineta,that was a brilliant comeback. You?re going to have to start writing those down.? I said albeit sarcastically. Then I snorted, ?You?re pretty bold to come over here Zineta. Or are you just looking for a black eye to go with that swollen nose of yours??

Obi-Wan, who was sitting next to me, poked me in the arm. ?You guys, stop it. And leave her alone Zineta.?

Zineta gave me a nasty sort of look. Oh, how precious- daddy?s standing up for mommy.?

I barely managed to choke out ?What the-? before she scurried off. She was probably afraid of getting her face ripped of, courtesy of myself.

?She is so-I?m going to-Did you hear-?? I stammered.

Obi-Wan however, seemed unfazed. ?Calm down Siri? he said serenely.

?Calm down?!? I practically shrieked. ?Didn?t her comment bother you??

He shrugged. ?No.?

I gaped at him. ?No??

He nodded. ?People will believe what they want to believe. You know what she said isn?t true, I know it isn?t true, and that?s all that matters.?

Why did always have to be so right all the time? I gritted my teeth. ?I guess you?re right. But that doesn?t justify the fact that she just came over and started insulting me.?

Obi-Wan ran a hand through his hair. ?No. I suppose not. But she wouldn?t have said half the things she had if you hadn?t egged her on.?

My jaw dropped. ?Excuse me??

He shot me a dry sort of look. ?Is your middle name ?confrontation???

?What?s that supposed to mean??

He chuckled to himself. ?I just mean that you can?t let things go. You?re confrontational.?

?Who shoved an etiquette book up your ass today? ? I snapped, annoyed.

?You?re in a bad mood today, aren?t you?? Obi-Wan asked, ignoring the rudeness of my previous comment.

?Well I?m entitled, aren?t I?? I said sulkily.

He nodded seriously. ?I suppose you are.?

We were quiet for a while. Then after a moment I muttered ?I?m sorry.?

Obi-Wan blinked at me, his face blank. ?Sorry for what??

I felt my face heat up. ?Um, sorry for the shove an etiquette book up your butt comment.?

He laughed. ?Oh, right. I?m pretty sure those weren?t the exact words you had used.?

I blushed harder. ?Yeah, I um, think you?re right about that.?

We had a good laugh about that. After we had finally stopped, Obi-Wan pulled something out of his school bag.?

?What?s that?? I asked.

?Don?t you recognize it? It?s the Rubik?s cube you gave me.?

?Oh, right. Have you solved it yet??

?Er, I?ve solved it four times already.?

I blinked. ?Four times?? I said incredulously. ?Doesn?t it get boring after a while??

He shook his head. ?Not at all. It?s actually quite interesting. Would you like to try it?? he asked, offering me the cube.

I wrinkled my nose. ?No thanks, it?s not really my sort of thing.?

He shrugged. ?Suit yourself.? He answered, and then proceeded to twist around all the colorful squares, trying to make each side one solid color.

While Obi-Wa
  9. Valairy Scot Chosen One

star 5

Why did always have to be so right all the time? I gritted my teeth. ?I guess you?re right. But that doesn?t justify the fact that she just came over and started insulting me.?

Obi-Wan ran a hand through his hair. ?No. I suppose not. But she wouldn?t have said half the things she had if you hadn?t egged her on.?

My jaw dropped. ?Excuse me??

He shot me a dry sort of look. ?Is your middle name ?confrontation???

?What?s that supposed to mean??

He chuckled to himself. ?I just mean that you can?t let things go. You?re confrontational.?

?Who shoved an etiquette book up your ass today? ? I snapped, annoyed.

?You?re in a bad mood today, aren?t you?? Obi-Wan asked, ignoring the rudeness of my previous comment.

?Well I?m entitled, aren?t I?? I said sulkily.

He nodded seriously. ?I suppose you are.?

We were quiet for a while. Then after a moment I muttered ?I?m sorry.?

Obi-Wan blinked at me, his face blank. ?Sorry for what??

I felt my face heat up. ?Um, sorry for the shove an etiquette book up your butt comment.?

He laughed. ?Oh, right. I?m pretty sure those weren?t the exact words you had used.?

I blushed harder. ?Yeah, I um, think you?re right about that.?

Oh, I [face_love] this update. Obi's so calm, Siri's so - Siri. They really complement each other well.

Nasty rumors, though. :eek: How un-Jedi-like!
  10. jazjediundercover Jedi Master

star 1
    The rest of my afternoon was pretty normal. Thankfully I didn?t have anymore Zineta-like encounters, although, I did hear several very interesting rumors about myself that I?d rather not repeat.

So unJedi like. So insensitive. Obi is so nice.

Great writing! Keep it up!
  11. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    He nodded. ?People will believe what they want to believe. You know what she said isn?t true, I know it isn?t true, and that?s all that matters.?

That's Obi all right! :p

=D=
  12. EGKenobi Force Ghost

star 3
    Great update Padawan

Well worth waiting for

EG
  13. KELIA Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'm glad Obi-Wan didn't rise to Zenita's bait.

And I hope Siri will take his advice and stay calmer in the future.

Have you solved it yet??

?Er, I?ve solved it four times already.?

Show off!

:p

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=
  14. addiction911 Jedi Padawan

Great post!
    I love how you write.=D= [face_love]
  15. Jarren_Lee-Saber Force Ghost

star 4
    Great updates!

I do wonder what the very interesting rumors were. Any clues on that?:D

I also hope that the baby will not be force sensitive, though it is very unlikely. If she's not, the story will be able to fit with cannon Star Wars, and also the child won't die in the Jedi purge.
  16. Jarren_Lee-Saber Force Ghost

star 4
    Why did this end?? I so wanted more!
  17. CrystalSaber_1 Jedi Master

star 1

I'm sorry! I'm suffering from writers block!!
    I PROMISE that I'll try to update sometime in August. I'll PM you as soon as I do! :)
  18. Jarren_Lee-Saber Force Ghost

star 4
    Thank you so much! This is one of my top favorite fanfictions!
  19. siri_sparrow Jedi Padawan

you have to feel so so so sorry for siri... man you were right that she is having a tough year!!! I love this fic you are so creative crystal!!!!!
  20. all_othr_nams_tkn Jedi Knight

star 1
    It's now september... WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO US?!?!?!? Do u not like us anymore?

Wait a minute... You guys, I just thought of something! What if she's converted from being a star wars fan to something sinister... Like a soccer fan!!! We have to act!!

...I'm just kidding, I'm really that bored. Take your time.
  21. siri_sparrow Jedi Padawan

you can't do this to us we're your faithful fans!!!!! please please pretty please with a cherry and powdered sugar on top upload a new chapter I'm begging you..........
  22. PrincessBrookSolo Jedi Knight

star 2
    I Love it I was seriously rolling on the floor laughing and when I read the sad post I cried great job. when you post please add me to your Pm list I want to see what happens next I think we have all suffered from writers block lol :D

~Brook S.
  23. siri_sparrow Jedi Padawan

And when u come back please pm me!!!!!!!
  24. JediKaren Jedi Master

star 3
  25. addiction911 Jedi Padawan

Please update!! I don't want this story to end! It's december...almost next year, don't let me down.:_|
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.