main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Diary of TK-421

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by epic , Apr 6, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nien Nunb Nuts

Nien Nunb Nuts Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 1999
    You know, I've been in here for over 13 hours.
    yavin44: I guess you could say that you were yavin a good day!
    Does anyone else actually do better when you put homework(or whatever) off rather than work on it for weeks?
    I seriously have gotten worse grades when I haven't procrastinated!

2. yavin44

yavin44 Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 1998
    When I don't procrastinate, I do "awesome"... when I procrastinate, I do "great enough to pass as awesome"... I figure it's not worth it to actually work ahead of schedule.

I just organize my procrastination really well so I know the exact last moment that I can start and still get an A....

For instance, today... I compiled a notebook about Romeo and Juliet, wrote a 2.5 pg. paper on the science of The Andromeda Strain, typed a 1/2 pg. Spanish letter and even took 2.5 hours to speak at an Honors society induction ceremony... and I thought I did at LEAST "great" at every single one of them...

But I feel, as Shakespeare would say, poopèd. This is my first, and last post for today, if it's not already tomorrow jc.n time... I'm going to bed.

3. PreacherBoy

PreacherBoy Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 3, 1998
    Je m'inquiète, je vraiment...

En ce moment j'observe les films de guerres d'étoile sur des dix par l'écran de dix pieds... que j'ai emprunté une machine d'InFocus au Remedy... hee hee hee...J'ai un système sain de THX trop... cette roche... :p

4. Jar Jars of Clay

Jar Jars of Clay Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 1998
    Did you perhaps use AltaVista translation to do that, PB? It smacks of babel fish. :)

5. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    Non, je parle francais...

6. BlueBlip

BlueBlip Jedi Youngling

Mar 9, 1999
    À l'école, ils m'appellent "The Queen of Procrastinators".
    Ah, PB, votre français semble un peu... étrange? ("cette roche"?) Avez-vous eu la chance de regarder "La guerre des étoiles" en français? Je crois que ça serait une expérience pas mal... différente. ("Utilisez la Force, Luke" et "Je suis ton père")

7. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Can I get back to you on this?

8. Ganthripor

Ganthripor Jedi Youngling

Jan 22, 1999
    I saw this thread and clicked on it right away! Well I've got to go do my home work that isn't due for 2 weeks!

9. Loopy

Loopy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 1998
    *wanders in, rubs her eyes, looks around the room, mumbles something unintelligible, lays down on the floor and goes to sleep*

10. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    you are way too lazy, dear.

11. Smiley

Smiley Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 1999
  12. LeiaOrgana

LeiaOrgana Jedi Grand Master

Mar 15, 1999
    Hi, I'm an English major, and we are a very special breed of procrastinators...

Actually, I'm supposed to be typing a 15 page psychology paper RIGHT NOW... guess what I'm doing instead?

Jar Jars of Clay -- (great screenname, BTW) Am I the only one who caught that Princess Bride reference way back there??

13. The Philosopher King

The Philosopher King Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 1999
    I watched this thread start up but have only just gotten around to posting, does that make me the pinnacle of professional procrastination (of the people who have previously posted) ?

14. Jay

Jay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 1, 1998
  15. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    I was going to say something in my last post, but I figured I could always do it later. OK, all you procrastinators, which of you, like me, did your taxes this morning?

16. Crowley

Crowley Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 1999
    I had my parents do them for me, or their accountant. I'm not really sure. It takes to much effort to ask. I am getting 80 dollars back though, so thats good.

17. Crowley

Crowley Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 1999
    stupid double posts...

[This message has been edited by Crowley (edited 04-15-99).]

18. q2

q2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 1998
    Me a procrasinator!?!?!NOOOOOOO!!!
    Well.....maybe I should keep up with going to ALL my SW and MOVIE sites.And Forums.
    Well I sure didn't procrastinate in remembering JASMAN"S BIRTHDAY!!!!!

*Gives a LOOK around the room. *

19. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    Woohoo! Another English major! A pleasure to meet you, LeiaOrgana. Always nice to bump into another one on the boards. I am the epitome of procrastination right now. Check this out:

1) 6-7 page essay on Leslie Silko's Ceremony due tomorrow.
    2) 10 page paper on literary criticism of John Donne due Monday.
    3) Novel chapter for my Fiction Writing class due Monday.
    4) English paper on Luke & Han as American male fantasy--rough draft due Tuesday, final due Thursday.
    5) Psychology poster project due Thursday.
    6) Full-length (90 minute) play due Friday.

Wanna guess how much I've worked on? What am I doing here now, anyway?!?!?!?

[This message has been edited by Jeremyguy (edited 04-15-99).]

20. Crowley

Crowley Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 1999
    JeremyGuy- You are my procrastination idol!

May the Force be with you in all of your procrastinating endeavors!

21. Moira21

Moira21 Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 1999
    (clearing her throat delicately)

"Fellow procrastinators, (weeping) I am here tonight to admit to myself and to you all....I too am a procrastinator!" (all choked up...sniff, sniff) "but I shall remain calm!" (slight smile) "cause you only live once...so do what you want!" (giggles)
    "Carpe Diem...Seize the day!"

[This message has been edited by Moira21 (edited 04-15-99).]

22. Jar Jars of Clay

Jar Jars of Clay Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 1998
    Well, Leia, if you're NOT the only person to notice that, you're certainly the only one to actually MENTION noticing it. I guess everybody else just put it off.

I try to slip in a quote from Princess Bride or Star Wars or some other great movie every day. Usually I succeed.

23. Meave_Antilles

Meave_Antilles Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 1999
    Hi, My name is... oh never mind I'll get back to you later.

24. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    I wasn't even gonna bother filing, but for what I'm getting back, it was worth it.

25. Major Mannon

Major Mannon Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 15, 1998
    Right now I should be either packing to go home or studying for my last exam but guess what, I'm here. Even better I read the entire Mayor Chronicles this afternoon. But I better get going there's a hockey game on and lots of studying not to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.