main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Diary of TK-421

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by epic , Apr 6, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Hehe Epic!! Awesome start, although I sense a dark future for poor TK-421.

2. Tellesto

Tellesto Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 1999
    Hee hee!
    This is so cruel, yet I cannot turn away.

3. Herman Snerd

Herman Snerd Jedi Master star 6

Oct 31, 1999
    TK-421 had better hurry up and get to his post.

4. Katri Tai

Katri Tai Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2000
    story

(Sorry forgot a word) redface.gif

5. optimus maul

optimus maul Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2000
    LOL! This is funny...keep it coming!

6. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    No kidding Mr TK-421!! And Epic.....I think I'll have to give you a crown if this fanfic actually gets finished... (J\K I love ya! )

7. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    http://www.hammerand.de/starwars/pics/ttrooper4.jpg

May 2nd

Here I am in "Death Star Mechanic Training 101". It was a blast! I learnt a bunch of new skills and I'm really starting to feel confident in my abilities. It's really doing wonders for me too. All my childhood I've never really been a confident guy, but through this training, it's really doing wonders my self confidence!

Quite a funny incident today, too. I was preparing for breakfast in the morning, and one of my collegues, TK-907 decided to pull a prank on "the new kid". I was meant to have layed out all the knives and forks within 5 minutes, or else I'd get in trouble from my superiors. Anyway, TK-907 decided to hide all the knives on me! I was looking everywhere! Luckily my superior found out what happened, and went along with the joke. Anyway, I thought I was gonna be in big trouble, but it all worked out fine. Haha! We all ended up having a laugh about it afterwards. That's the kinda atmosphere I have to put up with, some of these guys are real goof-balls! I'm sure another guy, TG-833 will be a comedian when he retires from his post...he's the funniest guy I've ever met!

Anyway, nothing much exciting other than that. I basically trained all day with the other Mechanic trainees. It was long and hard, but it'll be worth it in the long run. A lot of people look at us Stormtrropers as just "evil robots," but damn, if only they saw the hard sweat and toil we put into our training! The other guys say it's a commom misconception, that I'll just get used to it in the end. I dunno, it's kinda disheartening.

Oh well, it's all for the glory of the Empire I guess.

Gotta get some sleep now. Another fun day ahead of me tomorrow!

James Neilson
    TK-421

8. howlrunner22

howlrunner22 Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 1998
    Ahem..... Wrong. He's gold plated by now and probably in the same wing of rehab as Irish and Tank.

9. rookie

rookie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 27, 1999
    hahaha, this had me laughing for awhile epic. i love how he says, "peace out" in the first entry. nice touch.

10. Herman Snerd

Herman Snerd Jedi Master star 6

Oct 31, 1999
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Death Star Mechanic Training 101
    LOL!

11. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    http://www.hammerand.de/starwars/pics/ttroop21.jpg

May 4th

Well, it's been a couple of days since my last entry. Reason? Well, I've discovered something of great interest. I'm a chick magnet!

Seriously, chicks dig Stormtroopers. I guess it's the whole "power" thing, I dunno. Anyway, we cruised on into this space-port, and in comes all these hot Stormtrooper chicks...I never even knew there were female stormtroopers! Anyway, my mate took the above pic of me scoping a few out. Ah yes, fun times, fun times.

Anyway, there's this one chick I kinda liked, so I made some excuse up and got chattin'. Well, it turns out we're going to the Death Star Disco this coming Saturday night. It should be fun...I'm hoping things go well. I really like this girl.

Besides that, more training. My supervisor (a great guy, btw...real friendly, like) says the next spaceport we'll be able to get out and checkout the scenery. It's been over a week now stuck in this Death Star, without any sunlight. It's all hard work, but fun times make it all worthwhile. I wouldn't trade this job for the world!

Checkya!

James Nielson
    TK-421

[This message has been edited by epic (edited 06-24-2000).]

12. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    LOL Epic!! This is so funny!! And good, post more And TK-421,you are quite the hottie!

13. juwannajedi

juwannajedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Keep it coming, Epic. Just a comment - on the May 3rd entry, he says it has been a couple of days since he last wrote but the previous entry was May 2nd. Did I miss something?

-Peace out.
    Juwannajedi

14. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    http://www.hammerand.de/starwars/pics/ttroop19.jpg

May 8th

Today was one of the single most amazing days of my life!!!!!

I met...DARTH VADER!!!!!

I was really nervous. I didn't know I was going to meet him, I was just walking down the passageway, and there he was, just chillin' by himself. I kinda was stunned, but he broke the ice and introduced himself. (Like he NEEDED to!!!) He really seemed down to earth. Nothing like I had read about in the newspapers or the Galactic News. He's really cool! Anyway, we chatted for a bit, and I told him all about my experiences so far!

http://www.hammerand.de/starwars/pics/ttroop17.jpg

Here we are at my workstation, I thought I'd show him what I actually did. He seemed impressed with what I had learnt so far. Man, that Mechanic Training really paid off!

http://www.hammerand.de/starwars/pics/ttroop20.jpg

Here we are just chillin'. He told me about his childhood, and about his vision for the galaxy. Lemmetellya, this guy knows what he's talking about. And really, he's got some great plans for the future. I really believe the galaxy is in safe hands under this guys leadership. He seems all tough and evil from the outside, but he's got a real soft heart. The galaxy is in SAFE hands!

http://www.hammerand.de/starwars/pics/ttrooper2.jpg

Here he is again, playing a joke on me. He walked up behind me, tapped me on the left shoulder, then swerved to the right! Ha Ha! What a joker!

Well, that was the highlight of my stay on board the Death Star so far. What a cool guy! I would never have known the other side of him, if I hadn't of just sat down and hung out, man to man. See, that's where a lot of people go wrong. They judge him from a distance, saying how much he does this and that, and point out all the negatives, (like we all don't have negatives!) without having ever met the dude! How unfair is that?!

Anyway, he let me in on a secret that he promised not to tell anyone...but, oh well, he said something about losing the plans for the Death Star. He was kinda worried about it, so I tried to calm him down. He seemed a bit depressed about the whole deal.

Man, I hope he can find them again. Poor guy.

But overall, it was a lot of fun! Hopefully I'll get to talk with him some more!

James Nielson
    TK-421

[This message has been edited by epic (edited 06-24-2000).]

15. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by juwannajedi:
    Just a comment - on the May 3rd entry, he says it has been a couple of days since he last wrote but the previous entry was May 2nd. Did I miss something?

Oopsies! Thanks for that, I changed it to the 4th.

16. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    epic

This is one of the funniest threads I've seen in a long time! I hope you continue this story at the new board.

17. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Oh man, this really is so nice!!! Thanks for bringing it up, Pyrus!!!

Strangely, the name TK-421 reminds me of Darth TrollKarl... *sigh*, he's gone...

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  18. Jay

Jay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 1, 1998
  19. McNerf-Burger

McNerf-Burger Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 13, 2000
    I have really been meaning to post here. Sorry it took me so long.

20. Maul Brady

Maul Brady Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 1999
    Cool!! Hey, who's name is that in Chinese symbols??

21. JediMaster22

JediMaster22 Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 15, 1999
    ROB Stephen Paul, Hi, My name is DON (not fake)!!!

22. DarthNut

DarthNut Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 1, 1999
    bah!

DarthNut,
    the nuttiest guy around.
    Go Eagles Go!

23. Jedi Greg Maddux

Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 3, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.